most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
400 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #61
Bedlam 
space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
You don't even have to know how to swim, if you just lay on your back, parallel to the water surface, you f**king float.
 7 years ago '04        #62
bigmike123456 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,796 | Props total: 367 367
do u guys hear yourselves calling little kids dumb for trying to save each other they proably didnt have time to rember they couldnt swim they just seen family members drowning in try to help also just cause something is easy for you dont mean everybody knows how to do it just pray for the family keep moving how u gonna call some dead kids dumb
 7 years ago '04        #63
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
What most of you don't realize is that if you try to rescue a drowning person who cant swim, they will do anything to get to the top, which means potentially drowning YOU to save their own life without realizing whats happening... Thats what happened to my gf when her mom almost murked her in the water... we have a good laugh about it nowadays tho...
 7 years ago '06        #64
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,519 | Props total: 6743 6743
 sothowed said:
if you don't know how to swim...STAY OUT OF THE WATER!!!!simple as that
 7 years ago '10        #65
kingblock 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,452 | Props total: 2054 2054
I remember I almost drowned when I was like 20. There was a sandbar at the beach and out of nowhere that s**t disappeard. Luckily my girl cousin saved my a.ss. After that I made it my business to learn how to swim
 7 years ago '10        #66
kingblock 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,452 | Props total: 2054 2054
 Bedlam said:
You don't even have to know how to swim, if you just lay on your back, parallel to the water surface, you f**king float.
How ur gna float, when ur already drowning!
 7 years ago '04        #67
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 Bedlam said:
thats everyones first thought when theyre panicking because they know theyre about to die
 7 years ago '08        #68
Head2DaSky 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,062 | Props total: 14 14
 Eddie.. said:
what school lets you graduate without taking gym
^^^
diddo
 7 years ago '08        #69
Head2DaSky 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,062 | Props total: 14 14
 Russ369 said:
What most of you don't realize is that if you try to rescue a drowning person who cant swim, they will do anything to get to the top, which means potentially drowning YOU to save their own life without realizing whats happening... Thats what happened to my gf when her mom almost murked her in the water... we have a good laugh about it nowadays tho...
You damn near have to whoop they a.ss to save ppl that are in panic mode.
 08-04-2010, 10:48 AM         #70
PUA Lifestyle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sabotage said:
thats everyones first thought when theyre panicking because they know theyre about to die
Its their own fault, they shouldnt be doing stupid s**t.
 08-04-2010, 06:45 PM         #71
lyrical genius 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stxbreed said:
if u can jus stand there and do nothin as a family member dies a foot in front of you den more power to you...im jus not cut from da same material

standing there and doing nothing and somehow miraculously learning how to swim in .000000001 sec are 2 different things. trying to find a rope, stick, person that could swim isn't "doing nothing" and i guarantee, its far more productive

and where the u getting a foot from? walking through to the middle of a river when u cant swim is far more than a foot son..........

so if ur brother falls out of plane ur gonna jump out after him huh????
 7 years ago '04        #72
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,037 | Props total: 19627 19627
RIP but as i remember all of the people I met that don't know how to swim don't go near any bodies of water what so ever.
 7 years ago '05        #73
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
growing up in louisiana when the streets would flood, we would play in the ankle high water or ride our bikes thru it etc. pretty much the same thing. they were playing in shallow water and didn't expect to get caught in a sinkhole. sometimes the cards are dealt that way. s**t is sad!
 7 years ago '05        #74
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
lol man some of yall need to learn how to put the a**hole in the closet just for a lil while. not tha tippy ta's man
 7 years ago '05        #75
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 128 128
 stxbreed said:
cant even ride wit u no more after postin dis ignorant s**t. ill risk my life for anybody in my family no matter da situation. id run in a burnin buildin, id step in front of a bullet, wutever. when its someone dat close to you in trouble, u dont stop and analyze da situation, u jus react. come on dawg 6 kids died, in which 5 died for each other. ill be damned if i jus stare at my lil sis drownin and not do nothin whether i could swim or not...
I feel this, bruh. I'll do anything I can in ANY situation for family and bruh, I'll even do this for complete strangers. I'll feel horrible if I hadn't done what I could to help someone and just watched as someone died. R.I.P. to these kids, man..
 7 years ago '09        #76
stxbreed 
space
space
$2,433 | Props total: 214 214
 lyrical genius said:
standing there and doing nothing and somehow miraculously learning how to swim in .000000001 sec are 2 different things. trying to find a rope, stick, person that could swim isn't "doing nothing" and i guarantee, its far more productive

and where the u getting a foot from? walking through to the middle of a river when u cant swim is far more than a foot son..........

so if ur brother falls out of plane ur gonna jump out after him huh????
come on dawg u gotta do better den dat. so u really think helpin somebody fallin miles in thin air is da same as helpin somebody drownin?

where am i gettin a foot from? let me slow it down fo ya...were da kids not in da same vacinity of each other. one kid started drownin practically a foot in front of the other one, which led to all of em tryin to help...which lead to my statement if u can jus stand and do nothin while a family member is dyin a foot in front of u den more power to you.

did it ever cross yalls minds dat they couldnt see da sink hole. they look over and see their brother floppin insanely while they're standin straight up perfectly fine. they walk over to see wuts wrong and bam, they fall off too. yall call em stupid because they didnt say "hmm, it must be a sink hole. i was expecting this! shall i render aid? i must run to mother and father and alert them of this catastrophe at once!" of course theres a hundred thangs u coulda done differentyl after u a.ssessed da situation, but we talkin bout a split second reaction people.

put da shoe on da other foot. say u had 15 seconds to live but nobody helps because theyre "smarter" den dat...

Last edited by stxbreed; 08-04-2010 at 09:03 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #77
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 Shea-bird said:
That's a pretty good point. Still though, it should be a requirment taught in school or something. Knowing how to swim is extremely important.

R.I.P. though.
It was taught in my middle school, even though I learned it young as f**k. Seriously though how hard is it to swim, wtf? Like the one dude said, doggy paddle. Wouldnt that be your natural instinct rather then flailing wildly. s**t all you gotta do is lay on your back and you will float. How are those ladies 38 years old and don't know how to swim? f**k kind of s**t is that?
 7 years ago '07        #78
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,834 | Props total: 194 194
Heard about this on the local news. RIP to those who died.
 7 years ago '05        #79
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 Bedlam said:
 08-04-2010, 10:03 PM         #80
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
It was taught in my middle school, even though I learned it young as f**k. Seriously though how hard is it to swim, wtf? Like the one dude said, doggy paddle. Wouldnt that be your natural instinct rather then flailing wildly. s**t all you gotta do is lay on your back and you will float. How are those ladies 38 years old and don't know how to swim? f**k kind of s**t is that?
well everybody isnt great as u u self righteous idiot

rip to the kids...
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
64 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy