Aug 3 - Six teens drown trying to save each other from Red River sinkhole

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
117 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
57 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #21
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,165 | Props total: 3378 3378
This is beyond sad. I hate hearing bad news like this. R.I.P to all those who lost there life.
 08-03-2010, 10:36 AM         #22
PUA Lifestyle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That sucks but their no excuse no to put your kids in a local ymca to learn. Growing up my mom worked at f**king taco bell and my dad never had a steady job, but they found a way to put my brother and I into a swimming class. No excuses, learn to swim or drown when you need it most.

RIP
 7 years ago '07        #23
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,069 | Props total: 1515 1515
and I don't like that pic they posted yo

this girl walkin around with a roll of paper towels.

chick in the middle no pants with the dirtiest shirt she could find

they in SHEAR PANIC with mad kids around, nobody could round up the kids and watch them while the family dealt with all the confusion???
strungout gave props

7 years ago '08        #24
El_Maravilloso1 
space
space
$3,346 | Props total: 408 408
damn man R.I.P. to the kids
 7 years ago '07        #25
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
Those kids died for each other. Love is a strong emotion. Rip
 7 years ago '09        #26
youngrob 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,186 | Props total: 14 14
idk wth they was doin in that ole dirty water anyway?? smh...
 7 years ago '05        #27
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
its sad to know that you can put a new born in water and they already know how to swim. its just natural instinct. but teens n adults cant do it.

really it takes nothing to swim. just kick your feet n move your arms. i think most people who drown that cant swim just panic and thrash in the water.

i understand that they wanna go enjoy the water. but if no one can swim then theres way more of a chance of somethin like this happenin.

sad story. rip
 7 years ago '05        #28
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Damn they trying to save each other? I would have been the first n*gga leaving to get help, or find a long stick or something if I still was in shallow water.
 08-03-2010, 11:39 AM         #29
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can't swim and my cousins and homeboys never wanted to show me when I was younger. At beaches or pool parties everyone did their own thing.

I haven't been to a beach or pool in years.
 7 years ago '09        #30
Akilleez 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 23 23
R.I.P.

but it's kinda reckless to be in or around any body of water and not know how to swim. and i didn't read the whole thing entirely, but if the water isn't completely murky, u should definately be able to see a change in depth, especially one as deep as a 18ft sinkhole. the color of the water would be significantly darker.
 08-03-2010, 11:56 AM         #31
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 franchise said:
no way.

and next time learn to space a damn paragraph. giant blocks of text get gif'd not read.
A lot of people who knew how to swim have drowned dumb f**k.
 08-03-2010, 11:59 AM         #32
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ron O'Neal said:
youre absolutely right. i went to high school in the suburbs of philly (moms didnt want me in that philadelphia school district. cant blame her either) and swimming class was a requirement there for your 10th grade year. instead of gym you took swimming all year. you couldnt graduate unless you passed this class. before that class i wasnt a good swimmer at all but after i was MUCH better.

i think a lot of schools with money that can afford pools are doing this. the problem is most inner city schools can barely afford new books let alone a pool for the school.

RIP to the kids. this is really sad.
Couldn't graduate? kind of bulls**t is that? anything gym related isn't necessary to pass in order to graduate from high school, many people have incredible asthma problems etc.

I have never in my entire life heard of a school who required you to pass a gym class let alone swim class to graduate.
 7 years ago '04        #33
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
with this countrys morbid obesity, PE should be more stressed and enforced. swimming is a life skill, it should be as natural as walking.
 7 years ago '05        #34
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
 IronMaiden said:
Couldn't graduate? kind of bulls**t is that? anything gym related isn't necessary to pass in order to graduate from high school, many people have incredible asthma problems etc.

I have never in my entire life heard of a school who required you to pass a gym class let alone swim class to graduate.
my school you had to have 2 gym classes to get your diploma. you also had to have keyboarding to pass.

a lot of schools require stupid s**t like that to pass.

n im sure you dont gotta take it if you have an illness. use common sense

Last edited by Freemind; 08-03-2010 at 12:25 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #35
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,940 | Props total: 3137 3137
the water was shallow & it was a sinkhole. water wasn't deep until they reach the sinkhole
 7 years ago '09        #36
stxbreed 
space
space
$2,433 | Props total: 214 214
 franchise said:

we cant swim so lets go play in the water o snap ur drowning let me jump in and drown with u
cant even ride wit u no more after postin dis ignorant s**t. ill risk my life for anybody in my family no matter da situation. id run in a burnin buildin, id step in front of a bullet, wutever. when its someone dat close to you in trouble, u dont stop and analyze da situation, u jus react. come on dawg 6 kids died, in which 5 died for each other. ill be damned if i jus stare at my lil sis drownin and not do nothin whether i could swim or not...
 7 years ago '06        #37
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
 IronMaiden said:

i had to take gym in 9th and 10th grade to graduate too
strungout gave props

7 years ago '07        #38
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,069 | Props total: 1515 1515
what school lets you graduate without taking gym
strungout gave props

7 years ago '04        #39
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
 Blood Edge said:
most people period don't know how to swim....unless they live near a large body of water or need it for a job it isn't useful for them

that's why so many drown in flash floods and boat accidents
thats not entirely true. i dunno stats.... but i dont live near water at all but my parents dragged my a.ss to the pool and made me join the swim and dive team. i knew how to swim when i was like 4-5
 7 years ago '04        #40
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,808 | Props total: 1964 1964
its a sad story and all but in all honestly it sounds like a simple case of natural selection
Home      

most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
64 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago