Aug 2 - Armored car heist carrying $5 Million in midtown St. Louis was 'carefully planned'

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
117 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #1
5971 pageviews
52 comments

Jersie 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,017 | Props total: 0 0
Aug 2 - Armored car heist carrying $5 Million in midtown St. Louis was 'carefully planned'

source -
[pic - click to view]

Authorities: Armored car heist in midtown St. Louis was 'carefully planned' | KMOV.com | St. Louis news, Missouri news & breaking news | KMOV.com | News for St. Louis, Missouri

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

(click to watch news video)

(KMOV) -- Four suspects are still on the loose after an ATM armored vehicle was stolen early Monday morning.

St. Louis police tell News 4 that an ATM Solutions armored vehicle was stolen around 5:00 a.m. on Monday. The robbery happened in the 3700 block of Grandel in midtown St. Louis near the Fox Theatre.

Police are still looking for four men who allegedly took off in the vehicle. The men were wearing masks and were heavily armed.

St. Louis Police Captain Michael Caruso says that this heist was carefully planned.

Employees at the ATM Solutions building tell St. Louis police that a security officer reported to work around 5:00 a.m. and as he was entering the building, the four masked men forced their way inside. The men were armed with a.ssault rifles and handguns.

Witnesses say the suspects disarmed the security officer and waited for a second security to arrive. Two people are needed to open the safe that stores the money.

The second security officer arrived around 5:30 a.m. and when he entered the building he was confronted by the suspects. The suspects took the second guard's weapon as well.

According to employees, the two guards were then forced to open the safe. The suspects then tied-up the guards.

Police say the suspects loaded an undetermined amount of cash into one of the company's armored vehicles and took off.

Around 6:00 a.m., a supervisor arrived at work, found the two guards tied-up and contacted police.

The armored vehicle was found around 7:30 a.m. in the 4400 block of Evans.
Police say that a black Pontiac Grand Am that may have been used in this incident was found in the 3700 block of Dr. Martin Luther King Dr. around 10:15 a.m.

The suspects remain at large.

The vehicle was carrying between $4 million and $5 million dollars. No word yet on how much money is missing from the vehicle.

A spokesperson with ATM Solutions tells News 4 that none of the guards inside the vehicle were injured.

Investigators tell News 4 they are looking over a significant amount of surveillance video.

Caruso says that these suspects knew exactly what they were doing in this robbery. Whether or not this was an inside job is under investigation.

[pic - click to view]

52 comments for "Aug 2 - Armored car heist carrying $5 Million in midtown St. Louis was 'carefully planned'"

7 years ago '04        #2
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
Inside job for sure. They will get caught pretty quickly.
 7 years ago '05        #3
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,166 | Props total: 959 959
good s**t, inside job though, they knew alot of detail or just watching for a while..
 7 years ago '04        #4
King Ryan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,652 | Props total: 1380 1380
 Steelerfan1 said:
I guess every mlk street in america has criminal a activity
f**k u beige man
 7 years ago '06        #5
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,991 | Props total: 4027 4027
I actually respect these guys. Not hurting anyone and robbing armored vehicles/banks, not civilians and going into homes like some dips**ts off the streets. :applause:
 7 years ago '07        #6
Captain Fresh 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,051 | Props total: 7551 7551
props to them...i bet they some regular joes too...
 08-02-2010, 05:27 PM         #7
Yelsgnik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good s**t
 7 years ago '04        #8
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,773 | Props total: 251 251
 Storchaveli said:
I actually respect these guys. Not hurting anyone and robbing armored vehicles/banks, not civilians and going into homes like some dips**ts off the streets. :applause:
exactly, the only person who caught an L here was the bank itself
 7 years ago '06        #9
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 Storchaveli said:
This. I can't tell you how many times I've told people n*ggas need to stop robbing Mcdonalds and video game stores and hit up a bank or an armored truck. If you're gonna go down for robbery, you might as well make it something worth going to jail for. No need to hurt someone in the process. Just rob an establishment with enough money.
 7 years ago '09        #10
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,200 | Props total: 3078 3078
 Storchaveli said:
Agree, 100%. If n*ggas did crimes like this more often the world would be a better place. USA just has to re-print that s**t out and we good.
 7 years ago '04        #11
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 ima80baby said:
This. I can't tell you how many times I've told people n*ggas need to stop robbing Mcdonalds and video game stores and hit up a bank or an armored truck. If you're gonna go down for robbery, you might as well make it something worth going to jail for. No need to hurt someone in the process. Just rob an establishment with enough money.
yeah I used to work at a HEAVY money bank...we Had Michael Jordan, Scottie Pippen, and a couple professional Chicago sports teams guys (our bank was in Oakbrook , Illinois a VERY wealthy town in the west suburbs)...and the bank won't even hire you unless your credit is on point and you're like cream of the crop at your s**t...but anyways every Friday I had to empty the ATM machines when the truck came and refill them with the cash...I would have between $70 Grand and $300 grand (depending on time of year) in my hands...Man It was tempting to take off running with that money, but of course I never did, but damn that was tempting as s**t...whereas working at 7-11 when I was 16 and having $300 in my hands I was NEVER tempted to even steal a dollar...
 7 years ago '04        #12
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 Baynut said:
Agree, 100%. If n*ggas did crimes like this more often the world would be a better place. USA just has to re-print that s**t out and we good.
We (the USA) can't just print money to replace it man...why you think we have a national debt...that would make the money worth s**t...worthless money is no good...
 7 years ago '08        #13
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,114 | Props total: 23362 23362
sounds like some G s**t
 7 years ago '06        #14
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 102 102
I doubt it was a inside job I mean that s**t is played out But we all know they knew a lot about that s**t to not be some damn dummiez..they probably been staking out for a long a.ss time and just sitting back waiting..I mean it's pretty easy to stake out in the early morning hours vs. waiting to rob a damn bank @ noon
 7 years ago '10        #15
Purple326 
space
space
$120 | Props total: 2 2
sounds like it came straight outta hoolywood films
 7 years ago '08        #16
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,064 | Props total: 4855 4855
Wow............
 7 years ago '05        #17
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,512 | Props total: 4443 4443
 Steelerfan1 said:
I guess every mlk street in america has criminal activity
Truest s**t ever spoken.
 7 years ago '05        #18
Dat 1 Dude 
space
space
$3,545 | Props total: 276 276
 Jersie said:

[pic - click to view]

thats what i came in here to put..
 08-02-2010, 06:05 PM         #19
Ednyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gangster s**t, no1 gets hurt, professional.
 7 years ago '05        #20
Young savior 
space
space
space
$584 | Props total: 0 0
Dead Presidents
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
100 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
180 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
202 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy