How Can You Say the Miami Heat Aren't The Best Team in the League??

most viewed right now
 54
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 27
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 26
NBA Nas got the last laugh
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #141
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 getshook8 said:
It certainly does, but when you have an unprecidented offseason like the Heat did this year you can start challenging the defending champs a little earlier. And for all of you genius that keep repeating that we haven't seen the Heat play this season, thank you sooooo much for clearing everything up. The point of these discussions is to state your opinions on what you think will happen BEFORE THE SEASON STARTS. It doesnt make a lot of sence predicting what will happen after its already happened.
Thanks for your genius in telling me that this is a discussion, and people are voicing thier opioins. Whatever would I do without your insightful input.

Read the thread title c*ck breath - It says:

NBA How Can You Say the Miami Heat Aren't The Best Team in the League??

IMO you cannot call the heat the best in the L because they haven't played a game yet - that's my opionion in this discussion. What your the only one allowed to have an opinion and discuss s**t??? f**k outta here with that.

I disagree with the title, and this is the reason why^^^^. As you implied, it is the most obvious answer, but yet dudes keep trying to argue about it. If it is so obvious, like you sarcastically implied - then the thread is fail true?????? - That you cannot crown them the best, bc of no games played yet. This is what Im trying to point out. Thanks for backing me up on how obvious the answer is.


Obviously they had a huge offseason, and jump from a so so team to a good team, but that doesn't take away from the fact that LA are the two time defending
champs, and the three time Western Conference Champs. How are they not the beat team???? I think LA is the best team - BEFORE THE SEASON STARTS.

Is that OK with you???? Is that up to your protocol in forum discussion etiquette???:rolleyes:


Last edited by Dope Bai; 08-04-2010 at 02:04 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #142
getshook8 2 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$827 | Props total: 0 0
 Dope Bai said:
Thanks for your genius in telling me that this is a discussion, and people are voicing thier opioins. Whatever would I do without your insightful input.

Read the thread title c*ck breath - It says:

NBA How Can You Say the Miami Heat Aren't The Best Team in the League??

IMO you cannot call the heat the best in the L because they haven't played a game yet - that's my opionion in this discussion. What your the only one allowed to have an opinion and discuss s**t??? f**k outta here with that.

I disagree with the title, and this is the reason why^^^^. As you implied, it is the most obvious answer, but yet dudes keep trying to argue about it. If it is so obvious, like you sarcastically implied - then the thread is fail true?????? - This is what Im trying to point out. Thanks for backing me up.

LA are the two time defending
champs, and the three time Western Conference Champs. How are they not the beat team???? I think LA is the best team - BEFORE THE SEASON STARTS.

Is that OK with you???? Is that up to your protocol in forum discussion etiquette???:rolleyes:
Beat as hell.

Before you go off on that, relax it was just a joke. Obviously the lakers are the best team in the west, and yes its true that since they are the defending champs they should be the favorite. Im just saying dont crown them just yet. its definately not a lock for any team this year when you got teams like the lakers, heat, magic, celtics, bulls, and even teams like the thunder and the mavs (always tough, gotta love dirk)
 08-04-2010, 02:10 PM         #143
flawda_boy06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
OK LOOK TO ALL OF U PEOPLE SAYIN "THE SEASON HASNT STARTED YET, YOU DONT KNOW HOW THEY ARE GOING TO PLAY", LET ME ASK U THIS...WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN WHEN THE SEASON DOES START?!?!? DO YOU DELUSIONAL FANS REALLY THINK WADE, LEBRON, AND BOSH WILL LET THE HEAT FAIL?? YES U ARE RIGHT THEY HAVENT PLAYED A GAME YET BUT BE REALISTIC WITH URSELFS THEY WERE ON TEAM USA AND WON GOLD MEDALS, WE HAVE 3 OF THE TOP 10 SCORERS IN THE LEAGUE. RIGHT NOW ALL I SEE IS A THREAD FULL OF HATERS WHO LIVE IN A FANTASY LAND HOPING THEY'RE TEAM DOESNT GET CRUSHED BY THE HEAT ON THE WAY TO THE FINALS
 7 years ago '10        #144
getshook8 2 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$827 | Props total: 0 0
 flawda_boy06 said:
OK LOOK TO ALL OF U PEOPLE SAYIN "THE SEASON HASNT STARTED YET, YOU DONT KNOW HOW THEY ARE GOING TO PLAY", LET ME ASK U THIS...WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN WHEN THE SEASON DOES START?!?!? DO YOU DELUSIONAL FANS REALLY THINK WADE, LEBRON, AND BOSH WILL LET THE HEAT FAIL?? YES U ARE RIGHT THEY HAVENT PLAYED A GAME YET BUT BE REALISTIC WITH URSELFS THEY WERE ON TEAM USA AND WON GOLD MEDALS, WE HAVE 3 OF THE TOP 10 SCORERS IN THE LEAGUE. RIGHT NOW ALL I SEE IS A THREAD FULL OF HATERS WHO LIVE IN A FANTASY LAND HOPING THEY'RE TEAM DOESNT GET CRUSHED BY THE HEAT ON THE WAY TO THE FINALS
k!lled it.
 7 years ago '07        #145
varun313 
space
space
space
$3,354 | Props total: 1084 1084
 flawda_boy06 said:
OK LOOK TO ALL OF U PEOPLE SAYIN "THE SEASON HASNT STARTED YET, YOU DONT KNOW HOW THEY ARE GOING TO PLAY", LET ME ASK U THIS...WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN WHEN THE SEASON DOES START?!?!? DO YOU DELUSIONAL FANS REALLY THINK WADE, LEBRON, AND BOSH WILL LET THE HEAT FAIL?? YES U ARE RIGHT THEY HAVENT PLAYED A GAME YET BUT BE REALISTIC WITH URSELFS THEY WERE ON TEAM USA AND WON GOLD MEDALS, WE HAVE 3 OF THE TOP 10 SCORERS IN THE LEAGUE. RIGHT NOW ALL I SEE IS A THREAD FULL OF HATERS WHO LIVE IN A FANTASY LAND HOPING THEY'RE TEAM DOESNT GET CRUSHED BY THE HEAT ON THE WAY TO THE FINALS
So Miami has 3 of the top 10 scoreres in the league right? Are you saying all of them will avergage 20plus a game? somebody is gonna have to drop their ego , somebody is gonna have to cut down on the shot numbers and accept roles now which one of the big 3 will accept that role? All 3 are ball dominant players last time i checked.

Oh and team USA won because of Kobe with the help of the roleplayers such as Dwayne, Lebron, and Bosh.

Now im not saying the heat will be sorry, hell if anything they will be f**ken dope and maybe just run the league...but for now Lakers are the best team and have been for the past 2 years
 7 years ago '07        #146
varun313 
space
space
space
$3,354 | Props total: 1084 1084
Ima laugh if boston knocks out Miami again lmaoooo
 7 years ago '07        #147
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
avatar space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13033 13033
 varun313 said:
So Miami has 3 of the top 10 scoreres in the league right? Are you saying all of them will avergage 20plus a game? somebody is gonna have to drop their ego , somebody is gonna have to cut down on the shot numbers and accept roles now which one of the big 3 will accept that role? All 3 are ball dominant players last time i checked.

Oh and team USA won because of Kobe with the help of the roleplayers such as Dwayne, Lebron, and Bosh.

Now im not saying the heat will be sorry, hell if anything they will be f**ken dope and maybe just run the league...but for now Lakers are the best team and have been for the past 2 years
lmao wade was the undisputed best player on the gold medal team
 7 years ago '05        #148
t-redrum 
space
avatar space
space
$1,963 | Props total: 7 7
it dont matter how good they look in the reg. season its all about the playoffs. that will show us what type of team they have until then who knows
 7 years ago '07        #149
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 getshook8 said:
Beat as hell.

Before you go off on that, relax it was just a joke. Obviously the lakers are the best team in the west, and yes its true that since they are the defending champs they should be the favorite. Im just saying dont crown them just yet. its definately not a lock for any team this year when you got teams like the lakers, heat, magic, celtics, bulls, and even teams like the thunder and the mavs (always tough, gotta love dirk)
Im just really annoyed with all the coverage these three (Wade/LBJ/Bosh) are getting and all the hype.
 7 years ago '07        #150
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 flawda_boy06 said:
OK LOOK TO ALL OF U PEOPLE SAYIN "THE SEASON HASNT STARTED YET, YOU DONT KNOW HOW THEY ARE GOING TO PLAY", LET ME ASK U THIS...WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN WHEN THE SEASON DOES START?!?!? DO YOU DELUSIONAL FANS REALLY THINK WADE, LEBRON, AND BOSH WILL LET THE HEAT FAIL?? YES U ARE RIGHT THEY HAVENT PLAYED A GAME YET BUT BE REALISTIC WITH URSELFS THEY WERE ON TEAM USA AND WON GOLD MEDALS, WE HAVE 3 OF THE TOP 10 SCORERS IN THE LEAGUE. RIGHT NOW ALL I SEE IS A THREAD FULL OF HATERS WHO LIVE IN A FANTASY LAND HOPING THEY'RE TEAM DOESNT GET CRUSHED BY THE HEAT ON THE WAY TO THE FINALS
Dog, Im from Toronto. Don't get your hopes high for Bosh. I watched him almost every game for 7 years, a lot of those game I watched live. He's a looser. Has no heart, and Colangelo said it right. He gave up. He was cleared to play, and decided to take another 6 games off = no heart.
 7 years ago '10        #151
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
avatar space
space
$34,150 | Props total: 15674 15674
It wont even be easy making it out of the east this year. The Celtics adding Shaq will allow there other big men to get more rest so you can't count them out. The Magic will still be the Magic, and the Bulls have re-upped since last season. And of course the Lakers are still favorites to win it all again. They are the only team in the league that can match up wit the Heat. Especially with the addition of Matt Barnes and possibly Delonte West
 7 years ago '06        #152
frequent23 
space
avatar space
space
$1,084 | Props total: 82 82
There is no way u watch basketball if u think that Gasol doesnt have a more consistant jumper than Bosh, and Bosh defense is suspect, but u prolly jus now bout to start watchin NBA, quit jumpin on bandwagons it shows alot about your charactor ...
 08-05-2010, 10:20 AM         #153
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i can say it easily....because they havent even played a game. being the best on paper means nothing. the lakers are the best...until another teams wins. In front of them are still the magic and the celtics...maybe one or two more teams. WE'VE NEVER SEEN THEM PLAY A GAME.
 7 years ago '06        #154
bugzbirdman 
space
avatar space
space
$422 | Props total: 10 10
the heat dont have a good all around center or a pure point. n wade n bron wont b able 2 play way they been playin b4
 08-05-2010, 10:41 AM         #155
malikmoore9 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why are we talking about this team like the day they signed they were going to be the champions of the league. They still have to get past the Celtics and even though it may sound dumb the only person who can get off on the Celtics on that roster is D Wade. They are built to run but in the playoffs the game slows down dramatically which still favors the Celtics. I see a repeat of last years finals and maybe next year with better free agents coming in and Riley stepping down to coach the heat will play in the finals next season.
 7 years ago '05        #156
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 lifesabeach said:
haha Laker fans scared as hell


[pic - click to view]

@ the gif
 7 years ago '08        #157
HiphopRelated 
space
avatar space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 1 1
 Dope Bai said:
No but I've seen Rose Noah and Deng play - 3 of the 4 main players on that team. Your talking about 3 guys that basically make up that squad, that you haven't seen play yet together in the NBA. Olympics don't count home boy....

We've seen more out of the Bulls than we have the heat. Right??????
and that core you saw barely made the playoffs 2 years in a row(8th seed twice)

so unless you expect the Heat to struggle to 41 wins, I really don't see how the Bulls are "better on paper"
 7 years ago '08        #158
HiphopRelated 
space
avatar space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 1 1
 varun313 said:
So Miami has 3 of the top 10 scoreres in the league right? Are you saying all of them will avergage 20plus a game? somebody is gonna have to drop their ego , somebody is gonna have to cut down on the shot numbers and accept roles now which one of the big 3 will accept that role? All 3 are ball dominant players last time i checked.

Oh and team USA won because of Kobe with the help of the roleplayers such as Dwayne, Lebron, and Bosh.

Now im not saying the heat will be sorry, hell if anything they will be f**ken dope and maybe just run the league...but for now Lakers are the best team and have been for the past 2 years
GTFOH

Kobe was just launching 3s(and missing)...dude was a broke jumper Michael Redd with better defense in the Olympics
 08-05-2010, 10:51 AM         #159
malikmoore9 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and that core you saw barely made the playoffs 2 years in a row(8th seed twice)

so unless you expect the Heat to struggle to 41 wins, I really don't see how the Bulls are "better on paper"
Report Post
The only advantage the Bulls have over the Heat right now is defense.
 08-05-2010, 10:52 AM         #160
malikmoore9 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe was just launching 3s...dude was a broke jumper Michael Redd with better defense in the Olympics
Report Post
Michael Redd better defender in the olympics than Kobe was...... giggle
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
151 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
46 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
225 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
160 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
59 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
The Chronic vs Aquemini (For A Friend)
45 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy