How Can You Say the Miami Heat Aren't The Best Team in the League??

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
18 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
65 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #121
getshook8 2 heat pts OP
space
space
$827 | Props total: 0 0
 VictoryThagr8 said:
Really does anybody remember the 2004 lakers.

They had shaq, kobe, karl malone, gary payton. And they still lost in the finals.
Please don't compare and old karl malone and gary payton with lebron james and chris bosh while theyre both in their primes
 7 years ago '07        #122
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 getshook8 said:
I don't know about trash. Bosh is an All-Star that is better offensively than Bynum and Pau combined. Udonis Haslem is one of the most solid guys in the league, and Joel Anthony is real nice on D. Combine them with big bodies like Z and Magloire and it looks like serious trouble for the Lakers. Bynum is soft and hes gonna b**ch when he has to play physcial with those guys. On the perimeter I don't think anyone can stay with Miami though and thats where they will destroy teams. Whats gonna happen when you have Dwyane or Lebron driving hard to the rim? They can both either posterize you nasty, kick it to Mike Miller or James Jones who are both wet as a.ss, or you got Bosh, Haslem, or Juwan Howard who are all confident in the mid-range games.

Sorry man but the Lakers can't really match up with them

Bosh will never average what he did this year, ever again in his career, unless he leave MIA.

This team hasn't played yet. plaus everyone is saying that they look nice on paper, but to LA and CHI look better thean the heat on paper overall...
 7 years ago '07        #123
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,398 | Props total: 13096 13096
 Torean said:
How you rep LA Boston Pitt at the same time :wtf:

How you rep TWO baseball teams :wtf:

08-03-2010, 11:25 AM         #124
The Greatest! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i cant call them the best team because they havent played 1 game yet together and they havent won sh1t so until then, a team in L.A. called the Lakers hold that dubious distinction and will 3-peat this upcoming season. them 3 7 footers gonna give the heat fits!!!
 08-03-2010, 11:26 AM         #125
The Greatest! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dope Bai said:

Bosh will never average what he did this year, ever again in his career, unless he leave MIA.

This team hasn't played yet. plaus everyone is saying that they look nice on paper, but to LA and CHI look better thean the heat on paper overall...
:iagree: and the bulls gone spank dat azz when they play
 7 years ago '08        #126
HiphopRelated 
space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 1 1
lol @ the Bulls looking better on paper

cocaine is a helluva drug
 7 years ago '07        #127
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
 HiphopRelated said:
lol @ the Bulls looking better on paper

cocaine is a helluva drug
Only those that know would make a comment like.

Chicago Bulls

20 Joe Alexander (FA) F
3 Omer Asik C-F
5 Carlos Boozer F
11 Ronnie Brewer G
32 Devin Brown (FA)
9 Luol Deng F
22 Taj Gibson F
16 James Johnson
26 Kyle Korver F-G
0 Acie Law (FA) G
6 Ronald Murray (FA)
13 Joakim Noah F-C
2 Jannero Pargo (FA)
1 Derrick Rose G 6-3
40 Kurt Thomas F 6-9
C.J. Watson

The Bulls lead the league in rebounding last year, and now they've added another 11 REB a game player. You have a PG / C tandem about to be/have the potential to be top 5 at thier positions. Korver, great spot up jump shooter, Brewer great defender...

Joel Anthony C
8 Carlos Arroyo G
Patrick Beverley G
1 Chris Bosh F
Da'Sean Butler
15 Mario Chalmers G
9 Yakhouba Diawara (FA)
4 Kenny Hasbrouck G
40 Udonis Haslem F
Eddie House G
Juwan Howard F
11 Zydrunas Ilgauskas C
6 LeBron James F 6-8
22 James Jones F
21 Jamaal Magloire C
13 Mike Miller G
Dexter Pittman C
42 Shavlik Randolph F
Jarvis Varnado ** F
3 Dwyane Wade

I see Z and Bosh getting eaten up on the boards by teams like LA, Chi, and Boston. Hasleem is nice, I respect his hustle. Then you have the three girls.

IMO, the Bulls have a better team on paper. We saw them play well down the stretch when they got they PG back, and they have fixed thier issues for now.

A better all around team. I ain't getting hyped off of these three fools linking up together. Don't mean s**t to me. It's a team game. C'mon son, I thought you was a brighter bulb. I guess I was wrong...

We still haven't seen MIA play 1 game yet. Good thing you kept LA out yo mouf.

Basically what im saying is hop off.
 7 years ago '08        #128
HiphopRelated 
space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 1 1
You haven't seen Miami play, but you've apparently seen Rose and Boozer running the pick and roll

Bulls have 1 shooter in the rotation.
 7 years ago '10        #129
getshook8 2 heat pts OP
space
space
Lebron won 60+ games without Wade or Bosh. Thats really what it comes down to. How you gonna argue that they wont at least best the Eastern Conference Champs?
 08-04-2010, 11:18 AM         #130
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ppl are actually forgetting how great wade and bron are individually, AND bosh...these guys get busy on the court, and we all know this, even the hater's, and ppl keep talking about the laker's when the Celtics just got some new add-on's.........I think they should be in the debate now also.

stop sleeping on Miami Heat....seriously.
 7 years ago '09        #131
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
 getshook8 said:
FG% FT% OFF DEF TOT STL BLK TO AST PTS

.521 .743 2.7 6.2 9.0 .54 1.71 2.44 3.2 18.8 - Gasol's Career numbers

.492 .796 2.7 6.7 9.4 .78 1.18 2.21 2.2 20.2 - Bosh's Career numbers
SAME PLAYER
 7 years ago '07        #132
varun313 
space
space
space
$3,359 | Props total: 1095 1095
 Torean said:
Chris Bosh

Joell Anthony is a great defender

Dexter Pittman is a good prospect

Jarvis Varnado is a good prospect

Big Z is a good player

Haslem and Juwan Howard are decent

All those guys you just named will get eaten alive by Pau Gasol or get dunked on by bynum
Haslem is undersized pau will go left or right all day on his a.ss. Juwan howard is old shut up with that s**t u know dam well he isnt doing s**t against them

And for that loser who posted saying Chris Bosh is better than Pau and Bynum combined needs to k!ll himself and never post on boxden again
 7 years ago '07        #133
varun313 
space
space
space
 Tommy_Bunz said:
ppl are actually forgetting how great wade and bron are individually, AND bosh...these guys get busy on the court, and we all know this, even the hater's, and ppl keep talking about the laker's when the Celtics just got some new add-on's.........I think they should be in the debate now also.

stop sleeping on Miami Heat....seriously.

nobody is sleeping on them, they are the most overhyped team that has never played a single game yet lol

I like how boxden has so many professional NBA analysts
 7 years ago '04        #134
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
its impossible to say they are the best team, they havent played one minute together in a meaningful game, this is just like how nfl analysts say the cowboys are the team to beat every single year, and theyve only won one playoff game in the past 15 years they can be the best on paper, but you stil have to play the games
 7 years ago '07        #135
varun313 
space
space
space
Last time i checked The Lakers are the best team in the League right now...according to boxden whats on paper is all that matters. So with that being said La is still the best team
 7 years ago '07        #136
dnycem 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,748 | Props total: 1764 1764
The season hasn't even started yet
 7 years ago '07        #137
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
 HiphopRelated said:
You haven't seen Miami play, but you've apparently seen Rose and Boozer running the pick and roll

Bulls have 1 shooter in the rotation.
No but I've seen Rose Noah and Deng play - 3 of the 4 main players on that team. Your talking about 3 guys that basically make up that squad, that you haven't seen play yet together in the NBA. Olympics don't count home boy....

We've seen more out of the Bulls than we have the heat. Right??????

Last edited by Dope Bai; 08-04-2010 at 01:06 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #138
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
 varun313 said:
nobody is sleeping on them, they are the most overhyped team that has never played a single game yet lol

I like how boxden has so many professional NBA analysts
 7 years ago '07        #139
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
 varun313 said:
Last time i checked The Lakers are the best team in the League right now...according to boxden whats on paper is all that matters. So with that being said La is still the best team
Again...:agreement6::agree ment6:

Does defending two time champs not mean anything anymore???????
 7 years ago '10        #140
getshook8 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 Dope Bai said:
Again...:agreement6::agree ment6:

Does defending two time champs not mean anything anymore???????
It certainly does, but when you have an unprecidented offseason like the Heat did this year you can start challenging the defending champs a little earlier. And for all of you genius that keep repeating that we haven't seen the Heat play this season, thank you sooooo much for clearing everything up. The point of these discussions is to state your opinions on what you think will happen BEFORE THE SEASON STARTS. It doesnt make a lot of sence predicting what will happen after its already happened.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
16 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy