How Can You Say the Miami Heat Aren't The Best Team in the League??

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
13 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #101
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,044 | Props total: 19871 19871
because the season hasn't started yet you dumbass.... i hate this section now.
 7 years ago '07        #102
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
Damn let em play a game before you crown em the best team of all time...man i wish i could save all these threads....june is gonna be even funner next year then it was this year
 7 years ago '07        #103
Avon_Barksdale 4343 heat pts4343
space
space
$42,466 | Props total: 55970 55970
I do expect Stern to give the cHeat a bunch of home game's to start the season like he gave the Lakers last season team chemistry.
 7 years ago '05        #104
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
all these fake a.ss MiA fans make me sick. I THANK GOD EVERYDAY THAT I WAS ALLOWED TO BE A REAL FAN AND REP IT THE RITE WAY. I DONT EVEN SEE THE POINT OF BEEN A d!ckRIDER s**t DONT EVEN FEEL GOOD WHEN THEY WIN, CAUSE IN YOUR HEART U KNOW YOU NOT A FAN.

U JUST WANNA RUN YOUR MOUTH WHEN THEY WIN BUT BE NO WHERE AROUND WHEN THEY LOOSE. SAYS ALOT ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER AS A PERSON TO.. AINT SEEN NONE OF U SO CALLED MIA FANS LAST YEAR WHEN THEY WAS TRASH. NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN WE GOT 6 THREAD A DAY ABOUT MIA FROM THERE SO CALLED FANS. LOL W.E
 7 years ago '05        #105
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 Mike Nitty said:
4 real dogg...2 best Players in the NBA...then u throw in "the best closer in Kobe Bryant" to throw n*ggas off...fuk outta here with that

1. Kobe 2. Wade 3. Bron(was 2 till he pulled up his skirt)

and I'm sorry do we not have Tim Duncan, Dirk, Amare, Boozer, Pau playing the 4? Bosh aint arguably better than them...maybe Boozer but the rest of em he gotta get in line like everybody else.
real s**t u know deep down in his heart the dont even think kobe is number 3. u guys forget KOBE IS DRIVEN BY PPL SAYING HOW HE CANT DO THINGS.

1 ppl said he couldnt win without shaq CHECK.
2.PPL said LBJ has past kobe( NOW THAT TALK IS ALL DEAD) CHECK
3.ppl said he couldnt win another one without shaq CHECK.

now its time to prove u wrong one more time all u haters are doing is fueling this n*ggas fire
he lives off u haters saying what he can and cant do. JUST LIKE JORDAN that is the different between kobe and Lbj. Lbj wants to be loved to much KOBE DONT GIVE A f**k WHO LIKES OR DIS LIKES HIM HE JUST GETS RESPECT AND WINS I CANT WAIT LETS GO
 7 years ago '09        #106
NLSP42 152 heat pts152
space
space
$7,841 | Props total: 9016 9016
Dude ANYTHING can happen....
Someone could get injured and be out the whole seasons...
Egos can get involved and it be a repeat of 03-04 Lakers...
The coach could quit.....
Someone could get fed up and demand a trade....

Theres like a bunch of scenarios that COULD possibly happen
 7 years ago '07        #107
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,385 | Props total: 13037 13037
best team on paper, but u have to win the games to actually see who the best team IS. too many variables. everybody is 0-0.
 7 years ago '04        #108
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,334 | Props total: 2753 2753
Really does anybody remember the 2004 lakers.

They had shaq, kobe, karl malone, gary payton. And they still lost in the finals.
 7 years ago '04        #109
Tha Professor 
space
space
space
$112 | Props total: 2 2
Wasnt this the same thing that was said when Payton,Malone and company were in LA? Its all good to have a good team on paper and in a video game, but lets be real you gotta play games....there are a lot of factors that come up in games. I have no doubt the season will be interesting but lets see what happens during the season.
 7 years ago '04        #110
Yd4001 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,366 | Props total: 727 727
Did he seriously say that Bosh's Offensive game is better than Pau's? Explain to me were you see that at?
 7 years ago '07        #111
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,385 | Props total: 13037 13037
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
all these fake a.ss MiA fans make me sick. I THANK GOD EVERYDAY THAT I WAS ALLOWED TO BE A REAL FAN AND REP IT THE RITE WAY. I DONT EVEN SEE THE POINT OF BEEN A d!ckRIDER s**t DONT EVEN FEEL GOOD WHEN THEY WIN, CAUSE IN YOUR HEART U KNOW YOU NOT A FAN.

U JUST WANNA RUN YOUR MOUTH WHEN THEY WIN BUT BE NO WHERE AROUND WHEN THEY LOOSE. SAYS ALOT ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER AS A PERSON TO.. AINT SEEN NONE OF U SO CALLED MIA FANS LAST YEAR WHEN THEY WAS TRASH. NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN WE GOT 6 THREAD A DAY ABOUT MIA FROM THERE SO CALLED FANS. LOL W.E
i'm gonna go ahead and do the hw so this dumbass comment doesn't surface again. in most future references, i will refer to this post.

verified in these threads: me, flawda boy, inspired, dedos, l-e-dub, 1nonly, amerikandesi, ctre, triple6raidr, kingjames305, tvee, madness, bertini, sleezy, jnyiri, ebcrew, wezlfacekid, pito.

that's not even all of us, that's just all i found with a thread title search for miamiand u can't go back more than like a year. kindly stfu if u have anything slick to say regarding anybody on that list.
 7 years ago '07        #112
Supercoolbert 122 heat pts122
space
space
$7,196 | Props total: 1285 1285
 joshdogg26 said:
i'm gonna go ahead and do the hw so this dumbass comment doesn't surface again. in most future references, i will refer to this post.

verified in these threads: me, flawda boy, inspired, dedos, l-e-dub, 1nonly, amerikandesi, ctre, triple6raidr, kingjames305, tvee, madness, bertini, sleezy, jnyiri, ebcrew, wezlfacekid, pito.

that's not even all of us, that's just all i found with a thread title search for miamiand u can't go back more than like a year. kindly stfu if u have anything slick to say regarding anybody on that list.
alonzo from "training day" voice - ma n*gga
 7 years ago '06        #113
K-Train 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 47 47
Easy, they're 0-0 right now.
 7 years ago '04        #114
strat 
space
space
space
$573 | Props total: 669 669
Seriously, do y'all n*ggas watch ball. The heat still dont have the length to compete with the Magic, let alone the Lakers. It's great fantasy basketball but Lebron and Wade neutralize each other, s**t thet didn't even really play at the same time in the Olympics (Wade came off the bench). They will smoke a lot of teams by running and pushing the tempo b/c you will have 2 great finishers on the attack.

Howver, in the playoffs when the game slows down, they will get muscled in the paint. Haslem is too small. Bosh plays soft and will be muscles. s**t we saw how he did when he played center. Joel Anthony... come on now. As for big Z, he will slow down the offense, he cant run with dem boys and will slow down the offense.

The Heat win IF, Lebron develops a lowpost game and becomes the next Karl Malone. His size can help overcome the lack of length. But remember, the Lakers won b/c they can throw 3 7 footers at you at the same time. And for the n*gga that called Bynum soft... you dont watch ball, hes physical as hell and plays with a mean streak.
 7 years ago '04        #115
jdogg562 9 heat pts
space
space
$460 | Props total: 230 230
like this.............................
[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #116
Official253 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,909 | Props total: 1269 1269
 Kasssssst said:
Because we haven't seen them play in an single Regular Season game yet. s**t may look good on paper, but on paper is a-lot different from playing the actual game.

/thread.
this.
 7 years ago '04        #117
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,134 | Props total: 120 120
we all have favorite teams and we can say whatever we want

1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 122 (+9) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 8-3, Rank #235 | Aug 08: 5-3, Rank #515 *
 7 years ago '07        #118
Avon_Barksdale 4343 heat pts4343
space
space
$42,466 | Props total: 55970 55970
 strat said:
Seriously, do y'all n*ggas watch ball. The heat still dont have the length to compete with the Magic, let alone the Lakers. It's great fantasy basketball but Lebron and Wade neutralize each other, s**t thet didn't even really play at the same time in the Olympics (Wade came off the bench). They will smoke a lot of teams by running and pushing the tempo b/c you will have 2 great finishers on the attack.

Howver, in the playoffs when the game slows down, they will get muscled in the paint. Haslem is too small. Bosh plays soft and will be muscles. s**t we saw how he did when he played center. Joel Anthony... come on now. As for big Z, he will slow down the offense, he cant run with dem boys and will slow down the offense.

The Heat win IF, Lebron develops a lowpost game and becomes the next Karl Malone. His size can help overcome the lack of length. But remember, the Lakers won b/c they can throw 3 7 footers at you at the same time. And for the n*gga that called Bynum soft... you dont watch ball, hes physical as hell and plays with a mean streak.

Co-Sign this entire post
 7 years ago '07        #119
kidbrosweets 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,847 | Props total: 13 13
because they havent even played a game yet. chill the f**k out
 7 years ago '10        #120
getshook8 2 heat pts OP
space
space
$827 | Props total: 0 0
 GUNIT-FINEST said:

This is really what you thank God for every single day?...sorry bro
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
37 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
59 comments
2 days ago