How Can You Say the Miami Heat Aren't The Best Team in the League??

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #61
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,558 | Props total: 2827 2827
 bertini22 said:
so in other words you'll be a salty hoe, gotcha...next!

what would you say if they dont even make the finals tho?
 7 years ago '04        #62
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
Pau Gasol and Bynum are just too much for Bosh to handle... This is coming from a Raps fan who has seen that match-up quite often... Bosh will get tooled...

Other than that, yeah the Heat are nice...
 7 years ago '06        #63
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,825 | Props total: 1170 1170
 Torean said:
I'm not discrediting anything I'm pointing out the flaw in your post
No, you tried to discredit a championship as if it was easy.

You say that Celtic team wasn't "good competition"? That same Celtic team that beat both the Magic and the Cavs? That same Celtic team that had us down by 13 in our building in Game 7?

That same Jazz team that beat the Nuggets? That same Suns team who beat the Spurs team who beat the Mavs? You see where I'm going with this?
 7 years ago '05        #64
jaedot 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,792 | Props total: 4259 4259
They are not making it out of the east their first year. Period.
 7 years ago '07        #65
Supercoolbert 122 heat pts122
space
space
$7,196 | Props total: 1285 1285
 abstractq said:
what would you say if they dont even make the finals tho?
if we dont make the finals its a failure....but like everyone is saying we gotta see em play 1st before we can make bold predictions....but if they show they play well together (which i really think they will) then we might win a ring this year..
 7 years ago '09        #66
gGgM35 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,150 | Props total: 33 33
Where'd all these newfound heat fans come from?
 7 years ago '06        #67
Crown Loyal 
space
space
$2,435 | Props total: 1 1
Last I check the Lakers were for 2 years straight with rings to prove it. And I'm not even a Laker fan.
 08-02-2010, 01:51 PM         #68
Angel 954 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 getshook8 said:
I don't know about trash. Bosh is an All-Star that is better offensively than Bynum and Pau combined. Udonis Haslem is one of the most solid guys in the league, and Joel Anthony is real nice on D. Combine them with big bodies like Z and Magloire and it looks like serious trouble for the Lakers. Bynum is soft and hes gonna b**ch when he has to play physcial with those guys. On the perimeter I don't think anyone can stay with Miami though and thats where they will destroy teams. Whats gonna happen when you have Dwyane or Lebron driving hard to the rim? They can both either posterize you nasty, kick it to Mike Miller or James Jones who are both wet as a.ss, or you got Bosh, Haslem, or Juwan Howard who are all confident in the mid-range games.

Sorry man but the Lakers can't really match up with them

k!ll yourself....IMMEDIATELY THIS SHOULD BE YOUR LAST POST. PURE STUPIDITY...
 08-02-2010, 01:53 PM         #69
Angel 954 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gGgM35 said:

they're called bandwagon riders.

im guessin all the cavs fans that disappeared from this site were secretly just lebron james fans and now they followed the Queen to Miami f**kin trolls.
 08-02-2010, 01:56 PM         #70
Angel 954 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Torean said:
They beat the Thunder who have no big man

They beat the Jazz who have 2 good UNDERSIZED big men

They beat the Suns who had Amare Stoudemire who seemingly didn't give a f**k down the stretch

They beat the Celtics whose best big man is washed up Kevin Garnett.

u sir are a f**kin retard. as for most of the people on this site. washed up??? right...so he wasnt droppin points on the lakers like it was nothin?? him and ray allen are the reason the celtics even pushed it to a game 7. and the bench i wont lie. so stfu

and im a lakers fan and i admit garnett's greatness...
 7 years ago '07        #71
Supercoolbert 122 heat pts122
space
space
$7,196 | Props total: 1285 1285
 gGgM35 said:
prolly a cavs fan who made up a new account to root for the heat
 7 years ago '08        #72
HiphopRelated 
space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 1 1
Bosh finished the pick and roll on over 70% of attempts, second to only Dwight. What's Bron and Wade's favorite offense in the half court?

League's in trouble
 7 years ago '04        #73
samclo 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$581 | Props total: 116 116
 getshook8 said:
this is my point!!!! the Heat are way deeper
So are the lakers stacked? Or are they not that good? Pick one idiot!
 08-02-2010, 02:07 PM         #74
Angel 954 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Torean said:
He didn't do s**t in the semis against the Magic but he saw Gasol's weak pus*y a.ss in the finals and tore him up. How is that hard to understand...

Ray Allen is the reason they lost game 3 and game 7. You sir are an idiot

lmfao. u must be one of them n*ggas that interjects into a convo just to sound smart but has no clue what they talkin about

if ray allen doesnt go off for 8 str8 3's in one of those finals games, they lose that game. and he's not the reason they lost game 7. the one night he went 0-13 or some s**t like that yea. that was his fault.

and garnett was puttin up 15-20 points! wtf are u talkin bout??? he didnt have to do that in the orlando series.

and if gasol is such a "soft pus*y a.ss", why is he k!llin n*ggas like garnett and why did he k!ll dwight howard in the finals last year? u gunna say dwight washed up or just a pus*y too?? just take a seat homie.

Last edited by Angel 954; 08-02-2010 at 02:10 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #75
getshook8 2 heat pts OP
space
space
$827 | Props total: 0 0
 samclo said:
So are the lakers stacked? Or are they not that good? Pick one idiot!
the lakers are stacked. they are the best team in the west by far but I think that the Heat are better than them. they are deeper and I think the Heat have got to be the favorites this year. thats all, idiot
 7 years ago '09        #76
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,223 | Props total: 19333 19333
 gGgM35 said:
bandwagon fans are funny that's where they came from soon as the news hit bunch of heat fans come out
 7 years ago '04        #77
OaklandsFinest 
space
space
space
$1,270 | Props total: 25 25
 getshook8 said:
I don't know about trash. Bosh is an All-Star that is better offensively than Bynum and Pau combined. Udonis Haslem is one of the most solid guys in the league, and Joel Anthony is real nice on D. Combine them with big bodies like Z and Magloire and it looks like serious trouble for the Lakers. Bynum is soft and hes gonna b**ch when he has to play physcial with those guys. On the perimeter I don't think anyone can stay with Miami though and thats where they will destroy teams. Whats gonna happen when you have Dwyane or Lebron driving hard to the rim? They can both either posterize you nasty, kick it to Mike Miller or James Jones who are both wet as a.ss, or you got Bosh, Haslem, or Juwan Howard who are all confident in the mid-range games.

Sorry man but the Lakers can't really match up with them
I seriously think you don't want too much basketball. You play to many video games. Bynum, Gasol, and Odom are to big for those scrubs you just mentioned.
 7 years ago '04        #78
OaklandsFinest 
space
space
space
$1,270 | Props total: 25 25
 Torean said:
You don't know s**t. I know you don't watch basketball. Especially if under your avatar it saids "Thank You Based God"!
 7 years ago '04        #79
samclo 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$581 | Props total: 116 116
 getshook8 said:
the lakers are stacked. they are the best team in the west by far but I think that the Heat are better than them. they are deeper and I think the Heat have got to be the favorites this year. thats all, idiot
Boy you're doing a great Job of contradicting yourself...keep up the good work dumb a.ss...The lakers are the best team In the better conf yet mia is a better all around team when they haven't won a game yet?
 7 years ago '05        #80
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 Torean said:
What does Ray Allen's 1 good game have to do with me talking about his 2 bad games

The most points Garnett scored against the Magic was 14 so wtf are YOU talking about

Of course he is going to k!ll Garnett because as I already siad GARNETT IS WASHED UP. You and I both know Howard can't stay out of foul trouble
who is this guy really like none of your post make any sense. i am not even gonna argue with u cause by your post your telling me you dont know basketball. The heat will be great thats no lie. but some of the s**t you are saying makes no sense at all homie real talk. like i just hate ppl like u on the forum your talking crazy and idk why your even on this site
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now