How Can You Say the Miami Heat Aren't The Best Team in the League??

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
27 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
65 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #41
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,268 | Props total: 15128 15128
 getshook8 said:
you have to be kidding me if you think its easier for Bosh to score than it is for Pau. The lakers are stacked with a ton of options on offense. Last year the raptors were awful, and Bosh was literally the only player on his own team. No way you can deny that

who said anything about it being easier? It's more impressive for Pau to average damn near 20/10 playing alongside another skilled big man who is also a capable 20/10 type of player and also playing with the greatest SG for the past 10 years...
 7 years ago '10        #42
getshook8 2 heat pts OP
space
space
$827 | Props total: 0 0
 MrBenrexi said:
The Lakers are better...
Jackson>Spoelstra

Jackson>Riley for that matter
the fact of the matter is that the team with 2 of the best 3 players in the league > the team with 1 of the best 3 players in the league
 7 years ago '10        #43
getshook8 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 KeepinItTrill said:
who said anything about it being easier? It's more impressive for Pau to average damn near 20/10 playing alongside another skilled big man who is also a capable 20/10 type of player and also playing with the greatest SG for the past 10 years...
stop talking out of your a.ss..when the hell did Bynum become a 20/10 player
 7 years ago '05        #44
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,319 | Props total: 6452 6452
Even tho lebron is a backstabing c*nt he's still better than Kobe.. You lakers fans are in denial if you think Kobe can beat lebron and Wade combined
 7 years ago '07        #45
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,556 | Props total: 1174 1174
Damn n*ggas still talkin about the heat. Can we let the season start first. Team looks real nice and we will do damage but to be the best you gotta beat the best. We gonna go all out tho. I'm predicting first title in the second season as a team .i hope I'm wrong tho.
 7 years ago '04        #46
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
you should have to have 500+ post in order to post in this section

7 years ago '10        #47
getshook8 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 critique_2k said:
Even tho lebron is a backstabing c*nt he's still better than Kobe.. You lakers fans are in denial if you think Kobe can beat lebron and Wade combined
exactly. Between Kobe, Dwyane and Lebron none of them ALWAYS owns the other when they play. It's always back and forth. Now that 2 of them are on the same team, I don't see much success for anyone else
 7 years ago '07        #48
space
space
 getshook8 said:
stop talking out of your a.ss..when the hell did Bynum become a 20/10 player
I said capable...

if Bynum wasn't playing alongside Pau he probably would be putting up 20/10. Bynum's good he just can't stay healthy for s**t.

critique_2k said:
no he can't but the Lakers can beat LeBron and Wade "combined"
 7 years ago '10        #49
getshook8 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
Damn n*ggas still talkin about the heat. Can we let the season start first. Team looks real nice and we will do damage but to be the best you gotta beat the best. We gonna go all out tho. I'm predicting first title in the second season as a team .i hope I'm wrong tho.
I see you but damn we gotta do something to keep us busy until football season starts. and yo, Canes look GREAT this year again. its finally time to get back on top. C-A-N-E-S CANES
 7 years ago '06        #50
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,829 | Props total: 1175 1175
 getshook8 said:
this is my point!!!! the Heat are way deeper
No, you were saying that it is easier for Pau to score than it was Bosh. How is this so when Pau is the clear 2nd option, commands double teams, and has won 2 titles which requires a player to play against some pretty good competition?
 7 years ago '04        #51
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,565 | Props total: 2836 2836
what difference do it make to you if n*ggas give the heat the preseason number 1 ranking or not

the heat are gonna be a threat and a team to watch in the championship hunt

whether they the number 1 or 2 or 3 team in the league headed into training camp is type irrelevant, no? Still gotta play the games. . .
 7 years ago '10        #52
getshook8 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 Jersey826 said:
No, you were saying that it is easier for Pau to score than it was Bosh. How is this so when Pau is the clear 2nd option, commands double teams, and has won 2 titles which requires a player to play against some pretty good competition?
it is so when you have Kobe Bryant on your team. The Raptors were an embarassing team. He had absolutely no help there
 7 years ago '07        #53
Supercoolbert 122 heat pts122
space
space
$7,196 | Props total: 1285 1285
laker fans, what will u say IF (notice i said IF!!) we win the championship?
 7 years ago '06        #54
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,829 | Props total: 1175 1175
 getshook8 said:
it is so when you have Kobe Bryant on your team. The Raptors were an embarassing team. He had absolutely no help there
He was the #1 option on a sorry team in the sorry a.ss eastern conference yet Pau plays on the champions w/ the best player in the league in the tougher Western Conference and it's easier for Pau to put up big numbers?

Pau is way better than Bosh and has the hardware to prove it, just face it man.

Torean said:
They beat the Thunder who have no big man

They beat the Jazz who have 2 good UNDERSIZED big men

They beat the Suns who had Amare Stoudemire who seemingly didn't give a f**k down the stretch

They beat the Celtics whose best big man is washed up Kevin Garnett.
Trying to discredit a Championship? Thanks for letting me know I should never seriously read one of your posts again.
 7 years ago '04        #55
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,565 | Props total: 2836 2836
 bertini22 said:
laker fans, what will u say IF (notice i said IF!!) we win the championship?

i actually expect the heat to win the title

its alot to be seen as far as how they mesh together, but imo, s**t worked for boston, it will probably work for miami

so if it happens ima call yall gay as f**k for joinin up on some superfriends s**t. . .
 7 years ago '04        #56
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,941 | Props total: 2042 2042
they've yet to play a regular season or post season game.
 08-02-2010, 01:21 PM         #57
Shakespeare 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha Laker fans scared as hell

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #58
eyestayhi 
space
space
$506 | Props total: 60 60
i only read the first page and I CANNOT read the rest with TS' dumbass "arguments"

clearly knows nothing about basketball smh
 7 years ago '07        #59
Supercoolbert 122 heat pts122
space
space
$7,196 | Props total: 1285 1285
 abstractq said:
i actually expect the heat to win the title

its alot to be seen as far as how they mesh together, but imo, s**t worked for boston, it will probably work for miami

so if it happens ima call yall gay as f**k for joinin up on some superfriends s**t. . .
so in other words you'll be a salty hoe, gotcha...next!
 7 years ago '07        #60
space
space
 lifesabeach said:
haha Laker fans scared as hell

[pic - click to view]

who's scared?

yall can name the Heat paper champs all you want, I don't give a f**k

fact of the matter is, ppl act like the Heat got the title locked up and these dudes haven't even played 1 regular season NBA game together...
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy