How Can You Say the Miami Heat Aren't The Best Team in the League??

most viewed right now
 133
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 61
Drake- Iím Upset
327 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 46
NBA Woj: Cp3 unlikely to play game 7
112 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 46
Gillie The Kid Goes Off Talking Bout Pusha T. Vs Drake, & Quentin Miller
22 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '10        #1
6873 pageviews
202 comments


getshook8 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$827 | Props total: 0 0
How Can You Say the Miami Heat Aren't The Best Team in the League??
 

 
Serious discussion right here. I'm waiting to hear how people can actually argue that the Heat won't win the championship. I think they're easily #1 right now. They're too stacked with. They have big men, shooters, finishers, defenders, scorers, and notice how I listed all of those as plural, they have multiple options at every position. They will be the best team in the history of the league when its all said and done.

202 comments for "How Can You Say the Miami Heat Aren't The Best Team in the League??"

 8 years ago '04        #2
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
avatar space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 11 11
Because we haven't seen them play in an single Regular Season game yet. s**t may look good on paper, but on paper is a-lot different from playing the actual game.

/thread.
 8 years ago '08        #3
Future 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$34,249 | Props total: 1286 1286
shut the f**k up troll
 8 years ago '07        #4
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2744 2744
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
their big men are trash

lakers will destroy them inside
 8 years ago '07        #5
dionedre3000 
space
avatar space
space
$9,073 | Props total: 923 923
On paper they are good. You don't know how the chemistry will be. Also they other guys. We all know that Wade and Bron are gonna get theres regardless. What are the other guys gonna do? Are they gonna show up when neither of them are having a good game or are they gonna rely on them too much. I'll use the Lakers for an example. When Kobe or Pau aren't on their s**t.... between Bynum, Artest, Fisher and Odom....someone is going to step up.
 8 years ago '10        #6
Kno 1 
space
avatar space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 288 288
they're not the current champions..... quit jumpin' the gun & find something constructive to do while you k!ll time for the offseason.
 8 years ago '10        #7
getshook8 2 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$827 | Props total: 0 0
 INF4MOUS said:
their big men are trash

lakers will destroy them inside
I don't know about trash. Bosh is an All-Star that is better offensively than Bynum and Pau combined. Udonis Haslem is one of the most solid guys in the league, and Joel Anthony is real nice on D. Combine them with big bodies like Z and Magloire and it looks like serious trouble for the Lakers. Bynum is soft and hes gonna b**ch when he has to play physcial with those guys. On the perimeter I don't think anyone can stay with Miami though and thats where they will destroy teams. Whats gonna happen when you have Dwyane or Lebron driving hard to the rim? They can both either posterize you nasty, kick it to Mike Miller or James Jones who are both wet as a.ss, or you got Bosh, Haslem, or Juwan Howard who are all confident in the mid-range games.

Sorry man but the Lakers can't really match up with them
 8 years ago '06        #8
hood135 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 Kasssssst said:
Because we haven't seen them play in an single Regular Season game yet. s**t may look good on paper, but on paper is a-lot different from playing the actual game.

/thread.
Basically.

The Lakes are just as deep. Not as talented at three spot but we own the blocks. I think that's the key. Miami still has to show and prove. The defending champs haven't been dethrowned so people favoring Miami might want to save their bold predictions til the end.
 8 years ago '07        #9
KeepinItTrill 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$51,320 | Props total: 18103 18103
 getshook8 said:
I don't know about trash. Bosh is an All-Star that is better offensively than Bynum and Pau combined. Udonis Haslem is one of the most solid guys in the league, and Joel Anthony is real nice on D. Combine them with big bodies like Z and Magloire and it looks like serious trouble for the Lakers. Bynum is soft and hes gonna b**ch when he has to play physcial with those guys. On the perimeter I don't think anyone can stay with Miami though and thats where they will destroy teams. Whats gonna happen when you have Dwyane or Lebron driving hard to the rim? They can both either posterize you nasty, kick it to Mike Miller or James Jones who are both wet as a.ss, or you got Bosh, Haslem, or Juwan Howard who are all confident in the mid-range games.

Sorry man but the Lakers can't really match up with them
you're a f**king moron
 8 years ago '10        #10
getshook8 2 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$827 | Props total: 0 0
 hood135 said:
Basically.

The Lakes are just as deep. Not as talented at three spot but we own the blocks. I think that's the key. Miami still has to show and prove. The defending champs haven't been dethrowned so people favoring Miami might want to save their bold predictions til the end.
I feel you 100% on that and yes, they haven't played a game yet so we will have to wait and see, but you gotta like their chances with the roster they have filled out. Don't sleep on De'Sean Butler either. Dude was a BEAST at WVU and now he can just take his time to heel from the horrible knee injury. If he can come close to what he used to be, he'll be a great guy for the Heat coming off the bench
 08-02-2010, 11:22 AM         #11
Spid3yo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 getshook8 said:
I don't know about trash. Bosh is an All-Star that is better offensively than Bynum and Pau combined.

[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '05        #12
lilmeaty6122 
space
space
space
$781 | Props total: 5 5
 getshook8 said:
i don't know about trash. Bosh is an all-star that is better offensively than bynum and pau combined. Udonis haslem is one of the most solid guys in the league, and joel anthony is real nice on d. Combine them with big bodies like z and magloire and it looks like serious trouble for the lakers. Bynum is soft and hes gonna b**ch when he has to play physcial with those guys. On the perimeter i don't think anyone can stay with miami though and thats where they will destroy teams. Whats gonna happen when you have dwyane or lebron driving hard to the rim? They can both either posterize you nasty, kick it to mike miller or james jones who are both wet as a.ss, or you got bosh, haslem, or juwan howard who are all confident in the mid-range games.

Sorry man but the lakers can't really match up with them
u say chris bosh is better offensively than gasol & bynum combined? U need to watch a little more basketball cuz that comment was offensive.
 8 years ago '10        #13
getshook8 2 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$827 | Props total: 0 0
 KeepinItTrill said:
you're a f**king moron
Bynum can't get out of his own way on offense. Pau is probably the most talented big man around the rim, but he can't really shoot the ball the consitently. You're the fool if you think Pau's overall offensive game is better the Bosh's.
 8 years ago '07        #14
KeepinItTrill 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$51,320 | Props total: 18103 18103
 getshook8 said:
Bynum can't get out of his own way on offense. Pau is probably the most talented big man around the rim, but he can't really shoot the ball the consitently. You're the fool if you think Pau's overall offensive game is better the Bosh's.


I quit, f**k this section of BX
 8 years ago '09        #15
5_star_smitty|m 210 heat pts210
space
avatar space
space
$44,708 | Props total: 4261 4261
aye threadstarter...
what's the heat's record for the 2010-2011 season???



















































oh yeah...
THEY HAVEN'T PLAYED A f**kING GAME YET!!!!
 8 years ago '04        #16
Unpredictable 
space
avatar space
space
$526 | Props total: 52 52
they haven't played a game yet its that simple how can you call someone the best who hasnt even played yet
 8 years ago '10        #17
getshook8 2 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$827 | Props total: 0 0
 5_star_smitty said:
aye threadstarter...
what's the heat's record for the 2010-2011 season???




















































oh yeah...
THEY HAVEN'T PLAYED A f**kING GAME YET!!!!
Real quality post there homie. You really know how to show people whats good.
 8 years ago '10        #18
getshook8 2 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$827 | Props total: 0 0
ok I understand that the Heat haven't played a game together yet, but you can still make predictions. How do ya'll think the 2010-2011 NBA season will finish out? what teams do you like as sleepers, busts, overrated, and underrated?
 8 years ago '09        #19
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$67,317 | Props total: 13544 13544
Let's have this discussion after the season or two or three years from now. s**t, it's still the summer time most of them n*ggas aint even started working out yet.

I'm not ready to go all Dennis Green yet
 8 years ago '07        #20
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2744 2744
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 getshook8 said:
I don't know about trash. Bosh is an All-Star that is better offensively than Bynum and Pau combined. Udonis Haslem is one of the most solid guys in the league, and Joel Anthony is real nice on D. Combine them with big bodies like Z and Magloire and it looks like serious trouble for the Lakers. Bynum is soft and hes gonna b**ch when he has to play physcial with those guys. On the perimeter I don't think anyone can stay with Miami though and thats where they will destroy teams. Whats gonna happen when you have Dwyane or Lebron driving hard to the rim? They can both either posterize you nasty, kick it to Mike Miller or James Jones who are both wet as a.ss, or you got Bosh, Haslem, or Juwan Howard who are all confident in the mid-range games.

Sorry man but the Lakers can't really match up with them
stopped reading.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 30
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
134 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
101 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
McDonald's customers suing for $5M over unwanted Quarter Pounder cheese
18 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
#bigbreasttwitter
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1357 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobarís hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
47 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are Californiaís Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
122 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 5
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar ó he broke into her hom..
56 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy