Shaq: "I'm the most dominant player ever."

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
230 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Boose just dropped album of the year with Boopac :chuuch:
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #101
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
 Ahmed said:

[pic - click to view]

Big Deal..
Read The Article And Discuss It, f**k What The Headline Is
 7 years ago '08        #102
get_ate 
space
space
$1,848 | Props total: 399 399
 Mat The W said:
what did he dominate? scoring? he led the league only once. wilt/mj led for multiple seasons reb? he never led the league. russell/wilt led for multiple seasons. titles? he won 4 so have kobe and duncan not to mention what greats like mj/magic/russell etc did.

ppl say wilt was bigger than his comp, true or not, so was shaq. every game for 17yrs the guy he went against was either shorter than him or alot smaller physically. i checked the record book on nba.com and shaqs not in the top 10 alltime in ppg, reb, or blks not in top10 in any major cat except fg%. so what did he dominate????????????????????? shaq was great no doubt but to be the most dominate player ever u actually have to dominate and he didnt dominate its all hype

To me, Shaq has always been overrated. The game plan was: dump the ball down to him in the post and let him bulldoze the opposing player.

That doesn't involve a hell of a lot of skill.

I'd chose a center with low post moves, a hook, and a mid range jumper over a guy who elbows dudes and dunks all day.

Shaq was wack.
 7 years ago '05        #103
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 get_ate said:

To me, Shaq has always been overrated. The game plan was: dump the ball down to him in the post and let him bulldoze the opposing player.

That doesn't involve a hell of a lot of skill.

I'd chose a center with low post moves, a hook, and a mid range jumper over a guy who elbows dudes and dunks all day.

Shaq was wack.
wow now your saying SHAQ WAS OVERRATED really someone needs

to slap the s**t out of some of you ppl. and you guys can go to the numbers but those are so mis leading. if u watched the games you know how HUGE SHAQ WAS dude was a beast HE'S IMPACT IS UNQUESTION but i just dont get sum of u guys how can u come out your mouth saying shaq is overrated when he prob done more in his life then u could ever even think of.
 7 years ago '06        #104
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
I gotta say yes he is the most dominant Center that have played in the NBA.
 08-03-2010, 01:16 AM         #105
1angrypinoy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hakeem owning Snaq in the 1995 Finals

Last edited by 1angrypinoy; 08-03-2010 at 08:47 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #106
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
Best Center ever? No. Top 20 player ever? No. Most dominant player ever? Yes, I'll give him that.

All the other overhype about Shaq has to stop though. With him having the body mass that he had, being the most dominant player ever should be expected at the least.
 7 years ago '08        #107
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 Bullseye said:
Best Center ever? No. Top 20 player ever? No. Most dominant player ever? Yes, I'll give him that.

All the other overhype about Shaq has to stop though. With him having the body mass that he had, being the most dominant player ever should be expected at the least.
@ Shaq not being a top 20 player.. He's top 10
 08-03-2010, 07:36 AM         #108
!LL MuZ!k  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 trill jackson said:
it don't matter what shaq would have averaged if the question is who was more dominant the answer is wilt. it aint his fault he was that much bigger and better than everybody that's what dominant means
Exactly.
Dare us apply this to Jordan / Kobe?
 7 years ago '07        #109
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,624 | Props total: 2469 2469
 Mat The W said:
what did he dominate? scoring? he led the league only once. wilt/mj led for multiple seasons reb? he never led the league. russell/wilt led for multiple seasons. titles? he won 4 so have kobe and duncan not to mention what greats like mj/magic/russell etc did.

ppl say wilt was bigger than his comp, true or not, so was shaq. every game for 17yrs the guy he went against was either shorter than him or alot smaller physically. i checked the record book on nba.com and shaqs not in the top 10 alltime in ppg, reb, or blks not in top10 in any major cat except fg%. so what did he dominate????????????????????? shaq was great no doubt but to be the most dominate player ever u actually have to dominate and he didnt dominate its all hype
:agreement6::agreement6: REAL f**kING s**t RIGHT HERE.... no need to even respond to you g-unit, MAT said exactly what i was going to type..but then again having a username like gunit-finest automatically discredits you when talking about MOST DOMINATE anything
 08-03-2010, 08:47 PM         #110
1angrypinoy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kareem playing at age 42 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Snaq's fat lazy a.ss
 08-03-2010, 08:48 PM         #111
1angrypinoy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jade Yorker said:
@ Shaq not being a top 20 player.. He's top 10
Top 1 in faking injuries on company time
 08-03-2010, 08:50 PM         #112
1angrypinoy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jackstunt said:
Shaq is the most dominate player ever. In his prime he automatically made your team a contender. Imagine if he learned how to shoot a damn free throw his numbers would be insane.
Fukk outta here. Snaq dominated 3-5 years.
Wilt dominated his whole career. How many centers ever lead the league in a.ssists in a year. GTFO.
 08-03-2010, 08:56 PM         #113
1angrypinoy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at "most dominant ever".

Some of Snaq's playoff teams.
1994: Losing 3-0 to Indiana with Rik Smits as starting center
1995: Losing 4-0 to Houston and getting owned by Hakeem
1996: Losing 4-0 to Chicago
1997: Losing 4-1 to Utah with Ostertag as the opposing center
1998: Losing 4-0 to Utah with Ostertag as the opposing center
1999: Losing 4-0 to San Antonio
2004: Losing 4-1 to Detroit with a 6'9" starting center in Ben Wallace
2007: Losing 4-0 to Chicago
 7 years ago '10        #114
trill jackson 738 heat pts738
space
space
$18,871 | Props total: 13326 13326
can someone please explain to me how shaq was nore dominant than michael jordan? i'd love to hear this argument
 7 years ago '04        #115
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
i agree and have always said shaq is proably the most dominat player in the game
 7 years ago '04        #116
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space

this is why
 7 years ago '04        #117
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
4.) Shaquille O’Neal
It’s a bird, it’s a plane, no, it’s the real Man of Steel! Arguably the most dominating figure in sports history, O’Neal stands at 7’1” and weighs over 340lbs at some times. He was intimidating to all players. He overpowered and bullied every opponent en route to 6 Finals appearances and 4 titles. This 15-time All-Star averaged over 24 points, 11 rebounds, 2.5 a.ssists, 2.3 blocks per game. He also has an all-important 58.1 FG%. O’Neal has also one a regular season MVP, and 3 Finals MVP awards. With so many accomplishments, he’s still not number one. Why? He is one of the worst free throw shooters of all-time and when you get fouled over five times a game, missing almost half of them is a huge problem, especially when O’Neal was the main scorer on most teams. The “Diesel” also has way too many injury problems, playing in over seventy games in only seven of his eighteen seasons.
 7 years ago '05        #118
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
 Deniro732 said:
:agreement6::agreement6: REAL f**kING s**t RIGHT HERE.... no need to even respond to you g-unit, MAT said exactly what i was going to type..but then again having a username like gunit-finest automatically discredits you when talking about MOST DOMINATE anything
so cause of my user name i get discredited??? Thats like saying because i am blk i cant read

lol i didnt know i needed a user name u guys approve of to read my post lol f**king stupid
 7 years ago '05        #119
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
 Mat The W said:

so because he was bigger stronger faster and better that does't make him Dominate????

if that is the case then LBJ can never be Dominate according to you
 7 years ago '10        #120
trill jackson 738 heat pts738
space
space
$18,871 | Props total: 13326 13326
the guy played with penny hardaway kobe bryant dwayne wade steve nash and lebron james all in their prime years. did wilt have that kind of help?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
23 hours ago