Shaq: "I'm the most dominant player ever."

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
194 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-02-2010, 04:23 PM         #81
Kamikaze22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That is very true! Shaq did get him too!! On another note these Fools need to read the damn article Shaq was a dominant player back in the Hay day for real!! Hes old ow but he doesnt dispute that!!! Shaq was like Dwight Howard right now! Consistently causing double teams and Dunking on n*ggas!!!! the only difference is Shaq got a lot of points and ok rebounds and dwight is the opposite!!
 7 years ago '07        #82
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,624 | Props total: 2469 2469
lmfao!!! if shaq believes he's the most dominant player ever, he must not be taking in account all THE GREAT DOMINANT PLAYERS THE NBA HAS SEEN..smh so sad that he's washed up and talking so reckless now
 7 years ago '04        #83
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3263 3263
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
will u stop trying to make excuess wtf does that mean.

is it shaq fault that there is not alot of 7 ft in the league no.

and just because your 7ft doesnt mean your gonna be good.

and all you dumb a.ss keep missing the point. HE IS NOT SAYING HE IS

STILL THE DOMINATE HE IS SAYING OVERALL HE IS THE MOST DOMINANT PLAYER IN HISTORY

WHICH MEANS OVER ALL LIKE HIS WHOLE CARRER. all u guys keep trying to do is talking about his past couple of years which have nothing to do with the convo . WHY DO U GUYS HATE SO MUCH STOP TRYING TO NIT PICK s**t GEEZ
dude was talkin about Wilt Chamberlain not Shaq
 7 years ago '06        #84
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 488 488
in his prime yes. combine his prime with his now present and couple past years of over the hill basketball and I gotta say he's full of s**t. You can only claim to be the most dominate player/athlete if your still currently winning/dominating. Otherwise your just a has been who doesn't shut the f**k up ever.
 7 years ago '07        #85
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,972 | Props total: 791 791
 Ldogg310 said:
im still to this day a shaq fan in all honesty

he is the most dominant man in NBA history presence wise

bill russell is the most dominant big man in NBA history Winning wise

but lets be honest here, he s**tted on the lakers as a whole after he left

he aint getting back to LA , but his jersey MIGHT get retired in LA key word MIGHT

no one is denying what he did for LA, he was great while in uniform, its the way he left that makes me say he aint gone be in purple and gold again before he retires

I still to this day despise kobe for snitching on him and f**kin his marriage up check my post history, kobe always been a b**chmade sucka to me after that

but kobe is a laker and shaq aint, so you already know who gets the favoritism.

Yeah I understand man. Too bad it got to this point.
 08-02-2010, 04:43 PM         #86
T Bonics  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 trill jackson said:
most dominant ever? wilt averaged 50 for a full season, that's the epitome of unstoppableness
shaq would be averagin that for his career if he played back then with no 3 seconds in the lane like wilt, shiiiiit. different eras.
 7 years ago '04        #87
Mat The W 
space
space
$10,386 | Props total: 0 0
pls shaq was maybe the most physically dominate player because of his size but in terms of dominating the game with skill not even close. he was bigger and stronger than everybody in the league but only the league in scoring 1 time and never led in reb or blk, never played a whole 82 game season.
 7 years ago '04        #88
PushaT5050 
space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 25 25
He is (not now, but in his prime)....next topic
 7 years ago '05        #89
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 Deniro732 said:
lmfao!!! if shaq believes he's the most dominant player ever, he must not be taking in account all THE GREAT DOMINANT PLAYERS THE NBA HAS SEEN..smh so sad that he's washed up and talking so reckless now
he is 38 years old i mean u cant be great for ever. and u do u watch basketball

if u feel he is not number 1 thats fine but he is hands down top 3 most dominant players EVER AND THAT IS A FACT. HOW IS HE TALKING RECKLESS, ITS A FACT NO ONE COULD STOP SHAQ FOR A VERY LONG TIME. hell even jordan retire u cant be great forever u talking like been 38 and not as good anymore is not the normal??? WTF IS WRONG WITH U BX PPL

NEXT THING YOUR GONNA SAY IS RANDY MOSS IS TALKING RECKLESS WHEN HE SAYS HE ONE OF THE BEST EVER. OR BRETT FARVE IS OVERRATED AND HE TALKING RECKLESS LOL.

U GUYS HAVE NO SENSE OF MEMORY ALL U CAN THINK ABOUT IS WHAT WENT DOWN YESTERDAY NOT THE OVERALL BIG PIC. AND ANYONE THAT SAYS SHAQ WASNT DOMINANT{CHRIS TUCKER FRIDAY VOICE/} NEEDS TO NEVER EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR EVERRRRRRRRRRRRR EVERRRRRRR COME POST BACK IN HERE AIGAN {CHRIS TURKER VOICE/}

im done with u dumb f**ks
 08-02-2010, 05:46 PM         #90
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 trill jackson said:
most dominant ever? wilt averaged 50 for a full season, that's the epitome of unstoppableness
But Russel won the rings.
 7 years ago '08        #91
wise2k2 
space
space
$386 | Props total: 55 55
of course he is
 08-02-2010, 06:21 PM         #92
1angrypinoy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kareem getting Finals MVP at 37 years old over the 1985 Bird/McHale/Parish Celtics >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>fat and lazy Snaq's career
 7 years ago '08        #93
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 trill jackson said:
bulls**t if Shaq played in Wilt's era he would avg. 100ppg and 50rpg...
wilt is overrated and everyone from that era
 7 years ago '10        #94
trill jackson 738 heat pts738
space
space
$18,862 | Props total: 13311 13311
 wepainters said:
bulls**t if Shaq played in Wilt's era he would avg. 100ppg and 50rpg...
wilt is overrated and everyone from that era
it don't matter what shaq would have averaged if the question is who was more dominant the answer is wilt. it aint his fault he was that much bigger and better than everybody that's what dominant means
 7 years ago '07        #95
Jackstunt 
space
space
space
$1,550 | Props total: 15 15
Shaq is the most dominate player ever. In his prime he automatically made your team a contender. Imagine if he learned how to shoot a damn free throw his numbers would be insane.
 7 years ago '05        #96
dahabi 90 heat pts90
space
space
$10,759 | Props total: 1240 1240
 trill jackson said:
it don't matter what shaq would have averaged if the question is who was more dominant the answer is wilt. it aint his fault he was that much bigger and better than everybody that's what dominant means
thank you...its a very simple concept people somehow miss...
 7 years ago '05        #97
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 676 676
regardless of the thread title: Shaq is being truthful with saying that he was the most dominant player.... the most dominant does not mean best....

and the people that say wilt was, shaq was doing what wilt did with a higher level of athletes and competition... and by no means am i knocking wilt for being 7'1 when the avg center was 6'5

hell wilt couldnt beat bill so ppl who say wilt instead of shaq, we can counter that with bill....

the rings dont lie lol

Last edited by AirForce318; 08-02-2010 at 09:22 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #98
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
Lol @ yall saying Wilt like how da f**k would u know NONE OF US HAS EVER EVEN SEEN HIM PLAY UNLESS YOUR LIKE 40 OR OLDER ON HERE LOL GTFOH
 7 years ago '04        #99
Mat The W 
space
space
$10,386 | Props total: 0 0
what did he dominate? scoring? he led the league only once. wilt/mj led for multiple seasons reb? he never led the league. russell/wilt led for multiple seasons. titles? he won 4 so have kobe and duncan not to mention what greats like mj/magic/russell etc did.

ppl say wilt was bigger than his comp, true or not, so was shaq. every game for 17yrs the guy he went against was either shorter than him or alot smaller physically. i checked the record book on nba.com and shaqs not in the top 10 alltime in ppg, reb, or blks not in top10 in any major cat except fg%. so what did he dominate????????????????????? shaq was great no doubt but to be the most dominate player ever u actually have to dominate and he didnt dominate its all hype
 7 years ago '10        #100
trill jackson 738 heat pts738
space
space
$18,862 | Props total: 13311 13311
level of competition doesn't mean s**t in the most dominant player conversation. if i score 120 points against a bunch of autistic midgets i still dominated them did i not? and the bill russell ring s**t doesn't mean anything either when talking about the most dominant individual in a team sport. the answer is wilt all f**king day
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
57 comments
1 day ago