August 2010 WDYWT: Back To School, b**ches.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
102 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #141
pandemon 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,400 | Props total: 376 376

[pic - click to view]

is that really adwerdz?????? the dude talkin about "swag" ????

[pic - click to view]

what a joke, seriously??????????
 7 years ago '10        #142
The Insomniac 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,070 | Props total: 307 307
 CaliIsActive said:
N/h Th1s nikka is fitted as f*ck.

i see you with those replica yeezys tho i aint mad at ya breh
Try again

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #143
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
space
$13,522 | Props total: 3464 3464
n*ggas f!ghting at 3:30 in the got damn morning.

I should pull out my belt and whip yall a.sses
 7 years ago '06        #144
space
space
 Adwerdz said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

this is pathetic yo

ur dressing ability is awful, no swag at all

u trynna be nyc banga son or something? i'll smack both ya'll queers with that dingy rug u standing on
ayo f**kboy, keep my name out ur mouth

ole dirty faced a.ss n*gga...should roundhouse kick ur f**king life b

i'm so mad u still f!ghting in here my dude, n*gga u lost on all angles...you're whole being is null

ur whole fit is trash, that whip is trash, ur skateboard is hot garbage...n*gga u even got dead patches of grass in ur lawn...

should beat ur a.ss to death with a bottle of febreeze, ya soapbox a.ss n*gga u
 7 years ago '06        #145
space
space
 Adwerdz said:
@ this captain save a hoe n*gga

@ me trynna match my clothes to a skateboard, that's the best u can come up with?

talk about my recent pic in my avy, I'll bet ur life that i'll rock ur gear better than you on any given day

and I see u talk tough behind a computer screen, but i guarantee u won't have the heart to approach me in the streets with all that clown talk
n*gga, i got clothes from 5 years ago that would murder ur whole f**king families wardrobe for easter church sundays, the f**k u talking bout rocking another n*ggas clothes better for?, n*gga u wild jungle gym doo doo dungeon intruding for saying some off the wild monkey s**t like that

n*gga i talk tough anywhere, give a f**k...im supposed to be scared of you, mahf**ka ill beat ur a.ss to death with a fresh 5lb bag of onions.
 7 years ago '04        #146
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
space
$32,763 | Props total: 23349 23349
 NYC-Banga said:
n*gga, i got clothes from 5 years ago that would murder ur whole f**king families wardrobe for easter church sundays, the f**k u talking bout rocking another n*ggas clothes better for?, n*gga u wild jungle gym doo doo dungeon intruding for saying some off the wild monkey s**t like that

n*gga i talk tough anywhere, give a f**k...im supposed to be scared of you, mahf**ka ill beat ur a.ss to death with a fresh 5lb bag of onions.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

only on boxden
 7 years ago '07        #147
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
Damn. I stopped caring like two pages ago.

How do you measure one's swag, really? Is it something quantifiable? If you had to apply a numerical value, would it be on a percentage scale, or a 1 to 10? Are there other types of confidence that can eventually amount to full swag? Or is it an individual measurement?

Or do we just determine swag on a personal level when someone does something opposite to the way we'd do it?

I must know.

Do you meet someone new and instantly evaluate the overall efficiency of his swag? Is it like when you meet a girl and she's either hot, okay, or ugly?

I've never taken another man's swag into consideration. I can determine awkwardness, but that usually comes after reading body language. Is awkwardness the anti-swag?

We need a ruling.
 7 years ago '06        #148
space
space
 Adwerdz said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

only on boxden
u know a n*gga lost when they start speaking with .gif's

only on boxden u see a n*gga fully dressed in a jacket and fitted on his moms carpeted steps taking pics from head to toe posing for the net and using it as his avy on a site that has 98% males on it

GTFOH.

Last edited by NYC-Banga; 08-13-2010 at 10:58 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #149
space
space
 KeithHernandez said:

How do you measure one's swag, really? Is it something quantifiable? If you had to apply a numerical value, would it be on a percentage scale, or a 1 to 10? Are there other types of confidence that can eventually amount to full swag? Or is it an individual measurement?

Or do we just determine swag on a personal level when someone does something opposite to the way we'd do it?

I must know.

Do you meet someone new and instantly evaluate the overall efficiency of his swag? Is it like when you meet a girl and she's either hot, okay, or ugly?

I've never taken another man's swag into consideration. I can determine awkwardness, but that usually comes after reading body language. Is awkwardness the anti-swag?

We need a ruling.
u must be high, my dude...ole get philosophical after a few tokes a.ss n*gga..lol
 7 years ago '09        #150
DrizzyJT 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,912 | Props total: 66 66
Why don't y'all have a battle or somethin
 7 years ago '04        #151
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
space
 KeithHernandez said:

I must know.

We need a ruling.
only on boxden will a n*gga get technical with something so simple and catch feelings and then try to defend and debate about it.

some of ya'll must get clowned on the regular and must like looking at dudes dress and complimenting them on the regular no matter what they wear

I'm pretty sure if u have ever gone out ur house and walked into a mall or something and just glance one way or another and seen another person's attire and thought to yourself "wtf is this muthaf**ker wearing" being it be a chick or a dude. I'm pretty sure you done clowned on a somebody for dressing a certain way before too.

just continue to post ur s**t and expect criticism of any sort, if u don't have tough skin then u shouldn't post or go out of ur house.

some of u n*ggas scared to give and take real criticism like some f*gs then sware ya'll getting hated on when a n*gga just givin his opinion and stating the obvious.

and i don't understand what kind of n*gga tries to model and show off his gear and blots and cut's his face out of a pic like he has low self esteem or is scared of getting clowned on a net forum, do u walk around with mask on the street?
 7 years ago '10        #152
The Insomniac 5 heat pts
space
space
Your moms basement is kinda cluttered in this pic, time to save up and move out homie. Living off of moms at 32 yrs old is not swag at all

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by The Insomniac; 08-13-2010 at 11:11 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #153
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
space
 The Insomniac said:
Your moms basement is kinda cluttered in this pic, time to save up and move out homie

[pic - click to view]

now this n*gga stalking me, trynna clown on me cause i said u can't dress

you lost homie, put that energy into trynna figure out how to rock ur gear
 7 years ago '10        #154
The Insomniac 5 heat pts
space
space
Put your energy into getting a job and stop sponging of of your mother at 32, I bet she's the one bought you that skateboard, f**king backwards a.ss n!gga. If im in your shoes at 32 im k!lling myself
 7 years ago '04        #155
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
space
 The Insomniac said:
Put your energy into getting a job and stop sponging of of your mother at 32, I bet she's the one bought you that skateboard, f**king backwards a.ss n!gga. If im in your shoes at 32 im k!lling myself
32 in my moms basement? come on kid, is that the best u can do??

i don't take any guy serious who wears pink air yeezy's with skin tight jeans

why don't u just continue to post up photos of me and think about me all day, queer

oh yea invest in a new mop and welcome mat for that dingy mouse hole u shacking in instead of trynna impress n*ggas on bx, i would hate to see the inside of that thing u go home to
 7 years ago '06        #156
space
space
 KeithHernandez said:
I haven't caught any feelings, Igor. There are no insecurities on my end, I was only seeking clarification since 'swag' is something you keep resorting to when evaluating Insomniac's appearance. It's like you're leaning on it as a crutch. You mention 'swag' when it's really just a synonym for confidence. It's all intangible.

As for me, I make fun of people and judge them all the time. It's kind of a passion. In fact, I'm doing it to you this very minute. It's a little subtle, you might not realize it.

Anyhow, as for your long post (thanks, btw -- I LOVE writing), no one is scared to give real criticism (again, we've done it to you for two pages now). It's that WDYWT on BX isn't another way of saying 'Rate my Outfit.' No one's asking for advice, or how to better match something to your standards. It's what he/she decided to wear.

And even then, criticism doesn't mean coming off like an arrogant d!ck. If you thought homie was having difficulties matching, you could've broached the subject with more tact. Instead, you thought your Swag Levels were high enough to pull rank, tried to insult the dude, and you got broken.
 7 years ago '10        #157
The Insomniac 5 heat pts
space
space
You said it yourself on your myspace until you recently made it private that you have beats for sale made in your mother's basement, stop fronting Donkey Kong. And :lachen001: at you tryna clown a studio apartment in the city when you live with mom dukes
 7 years ago '06        #158
space
space
 Adwerdz said:

i don't take any guy serious who wears pink air yeezy's with skin tight jeans

why don't u just continue to post up photos of me and think about me all day, queer
no u wear pink zebra supras and skate on a pink skateboard.

this n*gga man, somebody come get this n*gga y'all
 7 years ago '04        #159
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,808 | Props total: 1474 1474
SHHHHHHHITTT... this might as well be... FREE POOOOOOOST..

:cool2::party4::celebrate:... mods should lock this thread to pics only...
 7 years ago '04        #160
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
space
 NYC-Banga said:
no u wear pink zebra supras and skate on a pink skateboard.

this n*gga man, somebody come get this n*gga y'all
pink zebra supras?? u don't know ur colors i see

y u sticking up for another male, insomniac can't hold his own?

u suspect batman and robin a.ss queers

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
109 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy