August 2010 WDYWT: Back To School, b**ches.

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
39 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #101
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
space
$32,713 | Props total: 23217 23217
 The Insomniac said:
With a grill like yours you should've took my approach without even second guessing homie, your a scary lookin n*gga fam, i would cross the street if i encountered you
y u acting like a female? u can't take criticism??

u making urself look like a homo

u still talking trash but u not showing your face, how homo is that?, u must be hiding something or scared these boxden n*ggas gonna roast u.

I never said nuttin bout ur looks, i just talked about the way u rocking ur gear. It's peace with me, u see I don't have nuttin to hide :dancingcool:
 08-12-2010, 12:59 AM         #102
domo360206  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oooo s**t. someone call the amberlamps.
 7 years ago '05        #103
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
i 'd @ 'Mercury Tracer'

even though it's a not a Mercury

being all matchy-matchy is lame as f**k as well
 7 years ago '10        #104
The Insomniac 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,070 | Props total: 307 307
 Adwerdz said:
y u acting like a female? u can't take criticism??

u making urself look like a homo

u still talking trash but u not showing your face, how homo is that?, u must be hiding something or scared these boxden n*ggas gonna roast u.

I never said nuttin bout ur looks, i just talked about the way u rocking ur gear. It's peace with me, u see I don't have nuttin to hide :dancingcool:
Yea ur right I'm scared to get roasted because of how ugly I am, my face is pretty f**ked, I mean I'm nowhere near your caliber, but im still an ugly n*gga. f**k it
 08-12-2010, 03:08 AM         #105
little ms riot  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adwerdz said:

[pic - click to view]

Don't get it twisted, i'm not hating on your gear or whatever u seem to think, i could care less about ya. I was just stating the obvious, that the way u rockin ur gear looks kind tacky and corny to me. if u can't take any type of criticism then y post?

Then u try to get on me about my style and looks, and try to clown on me because u got sensitive? sound suspect to me. what does that make you? U aint no better talking bout me when u blotting out ur face, what are u afraid of homie?? be a man and show ur face.

i'm confident in my looks homie

I've always thought Insomniac has good casual fashion sense. Doesn't look forced and doesn't look lazy. I guess if that's tacky and corny then... I like tacky and corny :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '06        #106
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3461 3461
 Adwerdz said:
stop being sensitive, I'm just stating the obvious
naw...u lost coming in here with some bulls**t...i could tell from ur avy u dress like some s**t...and the homie insomniac further proved it...sometimes u just need to stfu and keep it moving.

u just seem jealous that u dress like s**t cant afford nice s**t, so u come and hate on someone who's getting it in

its ok b**ch n*gga...go sit on a hood and lean ur deck on it...THAT s**t IS WHAT'S POPPIN

Last edited by NYC-Banga; 08-12-2010 at 07:42 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #107
space
space
 Adwerdz said:

i like what you did there, compare and berate me all u want, i get b**ches

..but in the case of u trynna clown another male on his looks, show ur face homie, stop cutting and blotting ur head out the pic, that seem a lil suspect if u ask me, no homo
yo wtf is it with n*ggas wanting to see another n*ggas face....i cant even count how many times ive had n*ggas ask to see my face..s**t is so ultra enigmatic jungle gym homo b
 7 years ago '07        #108
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118

[pic - click to view]

I'm not into the 'judge another man's appearance' game, because it's now how I roll. But since the can of worms was opened, that matching head to toe look is what I (and a lot of people I know) avoid. Trying to pair up hues and combos is trying too hard, honestly.

I'm sure you feel like you've accomplished something every morning after you get dressed, but that's not really my understanding of fashion. But f**k it.. what do I know? I'm just engaged to a girl who's in that industry, but I still rock Jordans... so I'll Kanye-shrug my way up out of here.

Tell us more about your b**ches.
 7 years ago '04        #109
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,807 | Props total: 1461 1461
 Tommy_Bunz said:
matching perfect sometimes make's it seem like you're trying to hard....fashion is all about creativity.

the hate is strong in this thread.
perfect.. fashion aint about doing it a certain way... would u have rock it that way.. no... would I have probably not... was it still clean and creativity.. yes.. that the good thing about fashion... u can do it so many ways... u just gotta recongize someone style, and appericate how they put it together and respect it... im not going to lie though back in the day I tried to match exactly, I would not step out if something didn't match exactly... but what is funny is when n*ggas try to match exactly, but the two colors they wear don't match at all...
 7 years ago '04        #110
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
space
 NYC-Banga said:
naw...u lost coming in here with some bulls**t...i could tell from ur avy u dress like some s**t...and the homie insomniac further proved it...sometimes u just need to stfu and keep it moving.

u just seem jealous that u dress like s**t cant afford nice s**t, so u come and hate on someone who's getting it in

its ok b**ch n*gga...go sit on a hood and lean ur deck on it...THAT s**t IS WHAT'S POPPIN
are u done ranting like a homo mel gibson? u not making sense

stop begging for attention and sticking up for another male, I know insomniac could hold his own he don't need u to hold his balls for him. I don't know how did u get in the picture anyway, nothing was even said to ur clown a.ss. if u still bitter about other n*ggas hating on u take it up with them, it's not my fault that u got sensitive over another mans criticism and still seem bitter over it, makes u look like a fool doesn't it. grow up clown
 7 years ago '04        #111
MrNickNick 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,773 | Props total: 104 104
LMAO @ that pic insomniac posted with the guy on the chrysler

your pictures are pretty damn crispy for a point n shoot type cam
 7 years ago '06        #112
space
space
 Adwerdz said:
are u done ranting like a homo mel gibson? u not making sense

stop begging for attention and sticking up for another male, I know insomniac could hold his own he don't need u to hold his balls for him. I don't know how did u get in the picture anyway, nothing was even said to ur clown a.ss. if u still bitter about other n*ggas hating on u take it up with them, it's not my fault that u got sensitive over another mans criticism and still seem bitter over it, makes u look like a fool doesn't it. grow up clown
n*gga stfu...i do what i want around this b**ch...the f**k u mean how I got in the picture?

u hating a.ss jealous n*ggas slay me yo, im poppin off cause i went thru the same s**t, u f**kboy a.ss n*ggas who never ever contribute to some s**t, be the first ones to pop off bout some s**t and look tired and dumb as f**k at doing it

so if i feel like clowning ur a.ss for a fail, im a do it, f**k u gon do about it?!, u yogurt chin a.ss n*gga
 7 years ago '10        #113
The Insomniac 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,070 | Props total: 307 307
 NYC-Banga said:
u yogurt chin a.ss n*gga

N!gga mad big and brolic over 30 years old riding around on a f**king skateboard making beats in his moms basement, where da f**k they do that at homie, get ya life together
 7 years ago '04        #114
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
space
 NYC-Banga said:
n*gga stfu...i do what i want around this b**ch...the f**k u mean how I got in the picture?

u hating a.ss jealous n*ggas slay me yo, im poppin off cause i went thru the same s**t, u f**kboy a.ss n*ggas who never ever contribute to some s**t, be the first ones to pop off bout some s**t and look tired and dumb as f**k at doing it

so if i feel like clowning ur a.ss for a fail, im a do it, f**k u gon do about it?!, u yogurt chin a.ss n*gga

did that make u feel better?

look like u the one hating now
 7 years ago '04        #115
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
space
 The Insomniac said:

N!gga mad big and brolic over 30 years old riding around on a f**king skateboard making beats in his moms basement, where da f**k they do that at homie, get ya life together
that picture like 2-3 yrs old,I'm not fond of it.

and i know u not talking with ur rusty fatigue cargos and ur jeans looking like u been wresting lil kids on the playground all day
 08-12-2010, 12:28 PM         #116
Jathesan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao at boxden beef over whose the flyest b**ch in this thread.
 7 years ago '06        #117
space
space
 Adwerdz said:

did that make u feel better?

look like u the one hating now
n*gga k!ll urself for saying another n*gga cant match

when u try and match ur fits to a pink skateboard

should kufi smack ur fitted off ur head and kick that s**t when u go to pick it up off the ground
 7 years ago '05        #118
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
@ wrestling kids on the playground

let me catch dude on the playground wrestling kids, i'll hit him with one of these

[pic - click to view]

take them SCs off his feet, teach his a.ss a lesson

don't be wrestling with children in nice sneakers
 7 years ago '04        #119
TrueWest_1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 198 198
dudes went in on Adwerdz. pause
 08-12-2010, 03:34 PM         #120
phillyCANNON  OP
space