August 2010 WDYWT: Back To School, b**ches.

most viewed right now
 105
 Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
39 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 92
 Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 78
 NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 68
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
96 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #241
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
avatar space
space
$13,522 | Props total: 3464 3464
 Adwerdz said:
2000 dodge stratus?
Confirms that's not his car. Doesn't even know what car it is he's sitting on,

how many Ls can u take n*gga?
 7 years ago '10        #242
The Insomniac 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,070 | Props total: 307 307
n!gga got excited and sat on his friend's car like a hoe to snap that pic
 7 years ago '07        #243
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
 NYC-Banga said:

[pic - click to view]

This dude ain't never scared of any colors. I love the CB 94s, but can't handle that purple. But lemme ask you.. know where I can find the white/black colorway in the city? Only found them in an 8, and I'm a grown a.ss man.

Same lace scheme I used on the all black retro release a few years ago, too.


Last edited by KeithHernandez; 10-27-2010 at 03:15 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #244
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$16,476 | Props total: 411 411
 daliff89 said:
yes, i hate Jewish people and 32 year old fake skaters that dress like gay 9th graders

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '07        #245
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$16,476 | Props total: 411 411
 KeithHernandez said:
This n*gga ain't never scared of any colors. I love the CB 94s, but can't f**k with that purple. But lemme ask you.. know where I can find the white/black colorway in the city? Only found them in an 8, and I'm a grown a.ss man.

Same lace scheme I used on the all black retro release a few years ago, too.
footlocker.com has them in stock
 7 years ago '04        #246
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
avatar space
space
$32,763 | Props total: 23395 23395
 NYC-Banga said:
Confirms that's not his car. Doesn't even know what car it is he's sitting on,

how many Ls can u take n*gga?
yea that's it
 7 years ago '05        #247
\-\-\:Reloaded 
space
avatar space
space
$1,604 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '04        #248
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
avatar space
space
$32,763 | Props total: 23395 23395
 \-\-\:Reloaded said:

[pic - click to view]

i digs that
 7 years ago '04        #249
NUmberonerapper 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,022 | Props total: 227 227
this thread is classic
 7 years ago '09        #250
zills 
space
avatar space
space
$202 | Props total: 15 15
 kraYz13 said:
oh you mad cuz he stylin on you?
 7 years ago '04        #251
pandemon 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,400 | Props total: 376 376
damn adwerdz took a numerous amount of watery diarrhea dumps to the forehead...and still insists on gettin s**tted on more

gotta give him props for that at least
 7 years ago '05        #252
edote 
space
avatar space
space
$1,704 | Props total: 324 324
Mad sonnage in this b**ch
 7 years ago '06        #253
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
avatar space
space
$13,522 | Props total: 3464 3464
 KeithHernandez said:
This n*gga ain't never scared of any colors. I love the CB 94s, but can't f**k with that purple. But lemme ask you.. know where I can find the white/black colorway in the city? Only found them in an 8, and I'm a grown a.ss man.

Same lace scheme I used on the all black retro release a few years ago, too.
Lol, never...i love anything with colors thatll break necks, i rocked these a couple weeks ago and at least 4 ppl i heard talking about it, 1 person said something to me about em and mad ppl were just staring at em...they are crazy in the sunlight

i seen em all over...FL and alot of mom and pops had em for $120

dude also said footlocker.com has em...ebay would have em also
 7 years ago '09        #254
Gonzilla 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,485 | Props total: 57 57


Nothing left to do, but to certify this thread with a:
















[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '07        #255
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
Was in downtown Brooklyn again today to buy the eggplant foams and the Indians were trying to get me for $280. Told them to eat a d!ck, and that I'll take the hunt to eBay. And then I saw the colorway I just asked about, and they said $150 -- told them to eat another d!ck with extra curry.
 7 years ago '06        #256
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
avatar space
space
$13,522 | Props total: 3464 3464
 KeithHernandez said:
Was in downtown Brooklyn again today to buy the eggplant foams and the Indians were trying to get me for $280. Told them to eat a d!ck, and that I'll take the hunt to eBay. And then I saw the colorway I just asked about, and they said $150 -- told them to eat another d!ck with extra curry.
u saw eggs for $150 from some indians?

the f**k u shopping @ bombay?
 7 years ago '07        #257
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
Nah, $150 for the white/black/purple Barkleys that are on Footlocker now for $119. I found the Eggplants on eBay for about $220 w/ shipping.
 7 years ago '07        #258
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$16,476 | Props total: 411 411
 NYC-Banga said:
Lol, never...i love anything with colors thatll break necks, i rocked these a couple weeks ago and at least 4 ppl i heard talking about it, 1 person said something to me about em and mad ppl were just staring at em...they are crazy in the sunlight

i seen em all over...FL and alot of mom and pops had em for $120

dude also said footlocker.com has em...ebay would have em also
i only see the OG colors on FL
 7 years ago '06        #259
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
avatar space
space
$13,522 | Props total: 3464 3464
 kraYz13 said:
i only see the OG colors on FL
That's what he asked about, the inks I have were an HOH exclusive they only got 60 pairs
 7 years ago '06        #260
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
avatar space
space
$13,522 | Props total: 3464 3464
 KeithHernandez said:
Nah, $150 for the white/black/purple Barkleys that are on Footlocker now for $119. I found the Eggplants on eBay for about $220 w/ shipping.
Got confused they aren't eggplants they are "Ink"
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 77
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
85 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 74
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 63
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
135 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
53 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
45 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
53 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy