August 2010 WDYWT: Back To School, b**ches.

most viewed right now
 96
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 82
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 73
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
66 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 70
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
110 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 08-14-2010, 06:00 PM         #221
phillyCANNON  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adwerdz said:
i did? I'm still alive and breathing

besides i get plenty of compliments when i cut my grass in them


Just stop....
 7 years ago '04        #222
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
avatar space
space
$32,743 | Props total: 23255 23255
 NYC-Banga said:

[pic - click to view]



That grass with the brown patches?

n*gga u even fail at lawn manicuring.

suicide, do that


n*gga that pic is like 2-3 yrs old. i don't even live there no more, and no bra on my car
 7 years ago '04        #223
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
avatar space
space
$32,743 | Props total: 23255 23255
nyc-banga jealous of my throwback new balance, them joint's s**t on your whole shoe collection

u mad cuz i'm stylin on u
 7 years ago '06        #224
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
avatar space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3463 3463
 Adwerdz said:


n*gga that pic is like 2-3 yrs old. i don't even live there no more, and no bra on my car
n*gga stop saying 2-3 yrs old..ur graham cracker chin a.ss adores it enough to still have it uploaded online, u failing at life mahf**ka...

should f**k ur moms against yall front door, so you cant get in the house
 7 years ago '06        #225
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
avatar space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3463 3463
 daliff89 said:
i 'd @ 'lawn manicuring'

but that doesn't look like brown grass, it looks like mulch with a s**t load of weeds poking through it

also, it's been really hard to not make a 'i wonder if his bra matches the bra on his car' joke, so i just did
n*gga look at the right side in the back...the f**k puts mulch in a random spot at the front of their lawn?
 7 years ago '04        #226
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
avatar space
space
$32,743 | Props total: 23255 23255
 NYC-Banga said:
n*gga look at the right side in the back...the f**k puts mulch in a random spot at the front of their lawn?


This n*gga doing csi on an old photo

dead leaves look like mulch now?

u old ice-t law & order notty head a.ss n*gga
 7 years ago '05        #227
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
you can use dead leaves as mulch, stupid.

and maybe that's where his mom makes him put the trash can after he takes the garbage to the curb
 7 years ago '04        #228
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
avatar space
space
$32,743 | Props total: 23255 23255
 daliff89 said:
you can use dead leaves as mulch, stupid.

and maybe that's where his mom makes him put the trash can after he takes the garbage to the curb


this smart dumb n*gga, those are dead whole leaves. u gotta shread leaves up to use it as mulch



stop beggin for attention, how did u get involved anyway?
 7 years ago '05        #229
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
no, you don't.

any dead organic material acts like mulch when placed on growing vegetation

dumbass

and i 'got involved' because i made a comment on picture of a dude sitting on a 2000 Dodge Stratus
 7 years ago '04        #230
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
avatar space
space
$32,743 | Props total: 23255 23255
 daliff89 said:
no, you don't.

any dead organic material acts like mulch when placed on growing vegetation

dumbass

and i 'got involved' because i made a comment on picture of a dude sitting on a 2000 Dodge Stratus
2000 dodge stratus?

shut ur doogie howser sounding a.ss up, trynna look smart when u have no idea of what ur even talking about.
 7 years ago '08        #231
HavanaCuba 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,644 | Props total: 95 95
 Adwerdz said:
2000 dodge stratus?


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



 7 years ago '05        #232
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
probably thinking 'stupid a.ss, this ain't no Dodge, i don't f**k with Dodge, all i buy is Chrysler'

how the f**k you gonna clown on somebody's style being corny then post two Hollister shirts and a pair of Hollister jeans?

i'm white as s**t and even i think Hollister is corny

guess the preppy phase is after the skater phase though....
 7 years ago '04        #233
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
avatar space
space
$32,743 | Props total: 23255 23255
 daliff89 said:
probably thinking 'stupid a.ss, this ain't no Dodge, i don't f**k with Dodge, all i buy is Chrysler'


how the f**k you gonna clown on somebody's style being corny then post two Hollister shirts and a pair of Hollister jeans?

i'm white as s**t and even i think Hollister is corny


guess the preppy phase is after the skater phase though....



thanks

I'll keep buyin hollister and style in it just for u why u stay mad f**got

this white kid disgruntled for no apparent reason

keep the hate coming baby :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '05        #234
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
who's mad?

i'm watching 'Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives', drinking a Coke, eating sunflower seeds, and getting ready to go to bed

i'm not sitting here raging because you have no sense of style trying to critique motherf**kers

you're talking about 'swag' while you're dressing like Zach Morris from Saved By The Bell: The College Years
 7 years ago '04        #235
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
avatar space
space
$32,743 | Props total: 23255 23255
 daliff89 said:
who's mad?

i'm watching 'Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives', drinking a Coke, eating sunflower seeds, and getting ready to go to bed

i'm not sitting here raging because you have no sense of style trying to critique motherf**kers

you're talking about 'swag' while you're dressing like Zach Morris from Saved By The Bell: The College Years
ur white and trynna speak on "sense of style" that just doesn't sound right to begin with

nuff said
 7 years ago '05        #236
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
you're black wearing Hollister, that just doesn't sound right to begin with
 7 years ago '04        #237
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
avatar space
space
$32,743 | Props total: 23255 23255
 daliff89 said:
you're black wearing Hollister, that just doesn't sound right to begin with
mel gibson is that u?
 7 years ago '05        #238
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
yes, i hate Jewish people and 32 year old fake skaters that dress like gay 9th graders
 7 years ago '04        #239
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
avatar space
space
$32,743 | Props total: 23255 23255
where ya b**ch a.ss at nyc banga? this daliff kid is boring me

i wish u n*ggas would start posting what u wore instead of being bitter and mad and hating on my style

 7 years ago '05        #240
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
you don't have style

you picked your outfit off a headless mannequin in a dark room while dancing to techno music
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 34
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 25
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 6
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
76 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 6
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy