Halo Reach Quitting Penalties revealed

most viewed right now
 199
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 164
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 93
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 76
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '04        #41
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
 INF4MOUS said:
and how bout banning these f**gots who join ranked team slayer games and just sit there the whole game? dont even move i cant stand that s**t
that's exactly what i'm talking about. if you get banned I think it should be from ranked and they should still let you play the social matchmaking, custom games and other xp events they do. banning altogether from online completely is going to backfire on them. either way, the whole banning thing is stupid and not going to work out well for them. they should just have a ranking system like in gears of war 2, cod mw2 in place. that way people play for their stats and to progress their rank up instead of how it is right now in halo 3 where all you do is play for a victory.
 7 years ago '08        #42
Crankdatkfc 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$3,182 | Props total: 362 362
Why are people buggin out? This is basically Bungie trying to beat all the f**king boosters and de-rankers who ALWAYS f**k up the game.

Someone define the word HABITUAL for these dudes.
 7 years ago '07        #43
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
I don't quit anyway. Imma man and I how to take a licking. That's how u step your game up.
 7 years ago '04        #44
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
 Crankdatkfc said:
Why are people buggin out? This is basically Bungie trying to beat all the f**king boosters and de-rankers who ALWAYS f**k up the game.

Someone define the word HABITUAL for these dudes.
what are you smoking? this is about QUITING. It's not about boosters, derankers, cheaters or anything like that. If someone is deranking, you're either going to sit there like a dumbass and continue playing because you have no choice or you'll quit no other way around it plain and simple. Another reason as to why this will fail.
 7 years ago '08        #45
Crankdatkfc 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$3,182 | Props total: 362 362
 intoxicated662 said:
what are you smoking? this is about QUITING. It's not about boosters, derankers, cheaters or anything like that. If someone is deranking, you're either going to sit there like a dumbass and continue playing because you have no choice or you'll quit no other way around it plain and simple. Another reason as to why this will fail.
Ok it's obvious u don't know anything about this. De rankers quit of games to get Negative EXP and have a s**tty W/L ratio so they can party up with a fresh account and BOOST that new account. If the new account wins with the apparently s**tty de-ranker account that always loses then it's rewarded more for winning with it since STATICALLY they were not suppose to win. Get your nerd game up, n*gga.
 7 years ago '04        #46
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
 Crankdatkfc said:
Ok it's obvious u don't know anything about this. De rankers quit of games to get Negative EXP and have a s**tty W/L ratio so they can party up with a fresh account and BOOST that new account. If the new account wins with the apparently s**tty de-ranker account that always loses then it's rewarded more for winning with it since STATICALLY they were not suppose to win. Get your nerd game up, n*gga.
derankers don't always quit out of games. i've had several who stay in the game to betray everyone else, make sure we either put up with their crap or quit out then do what they want which would be continue to lose the game or just finally quit. "get your nerd game up, n*gga."? Get a life, wigga.
 08-04-2010, 06:52 PM         #47
Mike The Ninja 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm all for this. I hate it when fools quit when I'm trying to get lo.
 08-04-2010, 07:02 PM         #48
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who are habitually quitting out of games
I am interested in how exactly this works because a lot of people including myself have had to quit games for personal reasons, the reason i hated UC2 MP is because no matter what if you quit they f**k you which is complete bulls**t, i would like to hear an explanation on how it works exactly
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 48
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 48
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 42
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
55 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy