Halo Reach Quitting Penalties revealed

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
74 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
149 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #21
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
COD already going this route.

If you quit in MW2 that's an auto-loss. But the k!ll/death still counts. Don't really care much about the stats anyway. With people already hacking the prestige s**t.
 7 years ago '04        #22
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,431 | Props total: 5517 5517
banned from MP altogether? Thats a classaction/lawsuit waiting
 7 years ago '04        #23
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,808 | Props total: 1964 1964
the stupidity of several posters has been displayed here.

if you quit once because you are getting team k!lled or someone isn't active you won't get banned. this is for people who continually do this all the time. stop b**ching and complaining about having to stay in the game or leaving your 360 on. f**kin idiots
 7 years ago '05        #24
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
 notoriousthugzz said:
the stupidity of several posters has been displayed here.

if you quit once because you are getting team k!lled or someone isn't active you won't get banned. this is for people who continually do this all the time. stop b**ching and complaining about having to stay in the game or leaving your 360 on. f**kin idiots
yeup pretty much.

and at people sayin bungies about to get sued... nah that wont happen, they can ban anyone for any reason from their multiplayer. you might own the game but you dont own the servers.
 7 years ago '04        #25
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
 Da Ill One said:
Well just dont' quit then problem solved... I mean i know what you're saying but if someone does that just dont' quit...tough it out and get your points...cuz they are Banning you from playing Halo online at all...so id suggest not quitting personally tough it out...or just put the controller down and do something else if you really don't want to play that game once it starts
tough it out? f**k that. I am not going to stick around with people who are ruining my online experience in which case, I pay for an xbl subscription for that is the purpose. Oh and you don't get points really, halo has always been about winning. Unless they switch up the progession bar into something like gears or cod which I haven't seen stated yet. This s**t will backfire on bungie trust me.
 7 years ago '04        #26
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,771 | Props total: 251 251
some of you cant read. habitual quitters will be banned. If you dont quit alot u wont get banned.
 7 years ago '04        #27
space
space
space
 XxC4xX said:
some of you cant read. habitual quitters will be banned. If you dont quit alot u wont get banned.
yes, but like halo 3 has been out for almost 3 years and after awhile it'll amount all together and then what? so if the game has still has an active online community for over 2 years and you've been playing it all that time and you quit here and there it'll add up. what are you going to do when one day you get online and can't play?
 08-02-2010, 01:34 PM         #28
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^

are you stupid? HABITUAL!!!!!

A habit is not determined by volume alone. Volume OVER A SPECIFIC TIME PERIOD.

If you drop out of 300 games in 3 years, no big deal. Drop out of 300 games in 3 months ... or ...

300 games in 1 month ... they won't be banning you for dropping out of 300 games TOTAL. They ban you for dropping out of 300 games WITHIN SUCH A SHORT TIME.

They need to just ban idiots like you in the first place. Simple comprehension is beyond you.
 7 years ago '05        #29
JaiMega 
space
space
XBL subscription should be free, if they're doing this.

Just saying.
 7 years ago '04        #30
Killacamron 
space
space
$1,417 | Props total: 0 0
I'll still quit I don't care.
 7 years ago '04        #31
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,155 | Props total: 9563 9563
im screamin
 7 years ago '04        #32
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,771 | Props total: 251 251
 Metalzoa said:
^

If you drop out of 300 games in 3 years, no big deal. Drop out of 300 games in 3 months ... or ...

300 games in 1 month ... they won't be banning you for dropping out of 300 games TOTAL. They ban you for dropping out of 300 games WITHIN SUCH A SHORT TIME.

They need to just ban idiots like you in the first place. Simple comprehension is beyond you.
summed it up perfectly
 7 years ago '07        #33
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
its for n*ggas who do that s**t all the time u f**kin squares
 7 years ago '04        #34
space
space
space
 Metalzoa said:
^

I don't even quit you fruitcake and you need to get off my nuts. In every thread I post in, you're there following me around like a stalker. You and your boyfriend following each around quoting each other, covering each other backs like you in the shower together. Get the f**k outta here with that wack a.ss avy you got too fanboy. Everytime it's about 360 you post negative s**t, go figure. You don't know me, you've never played with me online to know my stats or anything. I'm just putting out ideas for people as to why they quit and how this could go in both a negative and positive perspective of things. What if you want to play a quick game but then you gotta leave all of a sudden what are you going to do? Nowhere does it state that an example of like quitting 300 games in 1 month or 300 games in a lifetime you moron. Nothing is for sure yet and it's not clarified specifically in full details so keep a.ssuming and making yourself seem like a moron. "A habit is not determined by volume alone. Volume OVER A SPECIFIC TIME PERIOD." WRONG! Habitual: habitually adverb In an expected or customary manner; for the most part: commonly , consistently , customarily , frequently , generally , naturally. Liar, Being such by force of habit. So it's not over time, but something that happens more constantly like in a week's occurence and such.

Last edited by The Go 2 Guy; 08-02-2010 at 06:32 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #35
JaiMega 
space
space

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #36
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
The issue though is what does bungie consider excessive? I might consider 10 quits in three days excessive where Bungie might think 10 quits in a year is excessive... So really people saying excessive is key word... Really the "Bungie definition" of excessive is the issue here...
 7 years ago '07        #37
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
and how bout banning these f**gots who join ranked team slayer games and just sit there the whole game? dont even move i cant stand that s**t
 7 years ago '04        #38
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 INF4MOUS said:
and how bout banning these f**gots who join ranked team slayer games and just sit there the whole game? dont even move i cant stand that s**t
You can always quit the game if you dont like it......but just dont do it too often when Reach comes out
 7 years ago '04        #39
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 hockeythug said:
You can always quit the game if you dont like it......but just dont do it too often when Reach comes out
LMFAO oh the irony...
 08-02-2010, 09:30 PM         #40
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
The issue though is what does bungie consider excessive? I might consider 10 quits in three days excessive where Bungie might think 10 quits in a year is excessive... So really people saying excessive is key word... Really the "Bungie definition" of excessive is the issue here...
It'll prolly do a ratio of games exited to total games joined. if you reach a certain ratio, bye bye.

That way its not based on time or one off instances or bad days in general. if you do it constantly, the stats are there to prove it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy