It's OUT! the new Jailbreak for iphone 4, 3gs, 3g on 4.0, 4.0.1!

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
161 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #21
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 e-double said:
If u read a few posts up I say how to fix/prevent them
Cool story. Just telling people about possible issues.
 7 years ago '04        #22
RIAA 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,969 | Props total: 1742 1742
I have an iphone 3g jailbroken with redsnow with T-mobile for a carrier and i Believe i have 3.0 firmware, and i went to jailbreakme.com from my phone to do this new jailbreak, it says i have to update my firmware through i tunes first before i can jailbreak because i guess i need 3.1 or higher, if i do this will this brick my phone?
 7 years ago '04        #23
e-double  OP
space
space
space
$610 | Props total: 1 1
 RIAA said:
I have an iphone 3g jailbroken with redsnow with T-mobile for a carrier and i Believe i have 3.0 firmware, and i went to jailbreakme.com from my phone to do this new jailbreak, it says i have to update my firmware through i tunes first before i can jailbreak because i guess i need 3.1 or higher, if i do this will this brick my phone?
You will need to use redsn0w because u need to hacktivate for tmobile sim card.

Check out redmondpie.com for quick tutorial
 7 years ago '06        #24
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
how long did ya take to download?/
 7 years ago '04        #25
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
amazing.. using mywi 4.0 on my computer in my apartment i moved into today with no net set up, what a lifesaver, and right on time :applause:
 7 years ago '04        #26
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 e-double said:
so I fixed my mms and facetime by restoring from a backup from BEFORE the jailbreak. if you don't have a prior backup you gotta restore the phone, set up as new, DO A BACKUP, load the jailbreak, then restore from backup (which you do by right-clicking the phone in itunes, clicking "restore from backup" and selecting the backup from before you jailbroke it)
i also, installed the jailbreak from the site, then noticed mms wasnt there so i just restored from a backup, which left cydia on there still working and with mms ... im loving this so far, testing out a few things, sbsettings works, gonna get a few more, ill post tomorrow i find some stuff that works and doestn work, but mywi 4.0 def does :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '04        #27
e-double  OP
space
space
space
$610 | Props total: 1 1
New Cydia update fixes mms and FaceTime... Jailbreakme.com is now updated to fix the problem as well.
 7 years ago '08        #28
coltraver 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,427 | Props total: 25 25
 finishim said:
i also, installed the jailbreak from the site, then noticed mms wasnt there so i just restored from a backup, which left cydia on there still working and with mms ... im loving this so far, testing out a few things, sbsettings works, gonna get a few more, ill post tomorrow i find some stuff that works and doestn work, but mywi 4.0 def does :dancingcool:
Did you download a cracked version of MyWi 4.0??If you did would you mind hooking me up with a link?

Props
 7 years ago '04        #29
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 coltraver said:
Did you download a cracked version of MyWi 4.0??If you did would you mind hooking me up with a link?

Props
nah i just got the reg version, since i prob wont be using it much after i get my at&t hooked up, id say do some google searches and find some forums with people chatting
 7 years ago '04        #30
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
now i got a prob got a malformed line, but cant get through the ssh to fix it, might have to totally restore this time not worth waiting or going to find someone with wifi to fix it
 7 years ago '05        #31
fully_amazing 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,713 | Props total: 338 338
Do I have to upgrade itunes?
I know you JB it through your phone's browser, but does it matter what version of itunes your running?
 7 years ago '04        #32
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
some good info here on this site...

shows compatibility for the apps..

and samadzz i have no clue for any of ur questions.. manny05 prally would know..

[code]https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=0AnTNaYRM5HBVdE1hRXJqZUdXVmxEdl93NEFqaFVmY lE&output=html[/code]
 7 years ago '07        #33
DaKid730 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,596 | Props total: 677 677
 SaMaDzz said:
3 questions

1. whats a good site for good cracked .ipas?
2. if i use installous will all my apps stilll be there after the sync with itunes?
3. what are some good repos to get a cracked mywi 4.0?
1.xsellize is a good app for cracked apps
2. as long as you have appsync 4.0 youll be good
3.sinfuliphonerepo.com has mymywi 3.4.3
 7 years ago '08        #34
coltraver 1 heat pts
space
space
 fully_amazing said:
Do I have to upgrade itunes?
I know you JB it through your phone's browser, but does it matter what version of itunes your running?
If your device is running on the 4.0 firmware or higher then you must have itunes 9.2 in order to sync with your computer.I don't think you necessarily need the new itunes to jailbreak but if you ever want to put music and such onto your device you need a new version of itunes.
 7 years ago '05        #35
deemoten 
space
space
$1,000 | Props total: 4 4
Big propz!!!.....been waitin on this...downloadin now!
 08-02-2010, 12:06 PM         #36
NYItalianDevil 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 niceguy954 said:
how long did ya take to download?/
takes about a minute
 7 years ago '05        #37
deemoten 
space
space
$1,000 | Props total: 4 4
okay...i jailbroke my iphone 4...but i cant download most of the apps....it either says "Host unreachable" or "size mismatch"....can anyone help?
 7 years ago '08        #38
coltraver 1 heat pts
space
space
I have been trying to jailbreak my friends iPhone for about an hour now,I get to the jailbreak screen but as the installer loads I get this error message...

''Oops''
A server with the specified hostname could not be found''

Has anyone else experienced this error?I tried on both of the jailbreakme websites and it still isn't working,I would a.ssume it is because the servers are busy but I was able to do a couple of phones yesterday...
 7 years ago '04        #39
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
anyone else having trouble loading sources? trying to add hackulo and its sitting on downloading packages but the wheel is still spinning... not frozen but doesnt seem to be doing much
 7 years ago '05        #40
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7083 7083
 finishim said:
anyone else having trouble loading sources? trying to add hackulo and its sitting on downloading packages but the wheel is still spinning... not frozen but doesnt seem to be doing much
If that keeps happening just hold the power and home button for 15 seconds and it will turn off. Then when you turn them back on just re-add the sources. Happened to me a month or so ago and I thought I was gonna have to restore, but didn't.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
8 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
54 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy