most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
90 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-01-2010, 11:14 PM         #81
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 usarmyboy83 said:
Cleveland and its fans need to stop acting like a bunch of females! If it wasn't for LBJ Cleveland wouldn't have been s**t, so stop acting like he owes ya for what he has become. It's more like Cleveland owes him for making them relevant. Btw im not a Heat's fan, but i am a Knicks fan but u don't see us crying like a bunch of fems over it.
we've been good before. the miracle of richfield, the 90s teams with nance and price, and the lebron era. why does everybody make it sound like we've been a hopeless train wreck for our entire existence? we're not as bad as the Raptors, Clippers, Warriors, Grizzlies, or Wolves have been, historically.

Edit: also, it's not like we're going to never recover from this. we're going to start rebuilding around JJ Hickson, and if he doesn't pan out the way he should then i'm sure we'll be p!ss poor and get an excellent prospect in the draft at some point in the near future. thats' exactly how we had these last 7 years of good teams, being bad enough to get a great player.

edit edit: look at the players that came out of the draft in the years following lebron's drafting. Dwight Howard in 04; CP3, Deron Williams, and Danny Granger in 05; Aldridge, Roy and Rudy Gay in 06; Durant in 07; Rose, Mayo, Westbrook in 08; not to mention the other future hall of famers in the 03 draft (if we didn't get the top pick) like Melo, Wade and, to a lesser extent, Bosh. To say we wouldn't have been s**t without LeBron is the epitome of ignorance and stupidity.

Last edited by ngoogs; 08-01-2010 at 11:22 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #82
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 496 496
 ngoogs said:
it's all about Larry Nance

08-01-2010, 11:19 PM         #83
Daghostofsparta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7 years ago '04        #84
young $ 2 heat pts
space
space
$659 | Props total: 11 11
 beaux said:
So dumb...now if this n*gga would of got injured in cleveland they would of left that n*gga to rott...LB gave cleveland years to bring in help and WTF they do.. bring in poo a.ss williams poo as jamison...if they really wanted to keep the king they should of brought amare when they had a chance... Bitter a.ss clevelands fans, they just know they aint gonna be s**t..Win a title before LB does! plz
I love reading stuff like this... LEBRON ASKED FOR THE PEOPLE THEY BROUGHT IN.... WHo would pay Shaq 20 mil, or Mo Williams the money he got smh
 7 years ago '04        #85
ggfresh 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,754 | Props total: 97 97
Cleveland is going to bounce back like Junvenille. The owner of the team has a chip on his shoulder and would do anything to make his team a contender again. Cleveland fans just have to wait it out its going to be a slow process but rewarding in the end.
 7 years ago '04        #86
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,528 | Props total: 6458 6458
 beaux said:
So dumb...now if this n*gga would of got injured in cleveland they would of left that n*gga to rott...LB gave cleveland years to bring in help and WTF they do.. bring in poo a.ss williams poo as jamison...if they really wanted to keep the king they should of brought amare when they had a chance... Bitter a.ss clevelands fans, they just know they aint gonna be s**t..Win a title before LB does! plz
yeah exactly...that old a.ss team wouldn't die down quicker than boston will
 7 years ago '07        #87
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 137 137
 young $ said:
I love reading stuff like this... LEBRON ASKED FOR THE PEOPLE THEY BROUGHT IN.... WHo would pay Shaq 20 mil, or Mo Williams the money he got smh
Word....so lebron was the GM and the coach too, saying shyt like Lebron specifically asked for them is f**king retarded, the GM,owner and coach makes the final decision on what pieces they need for the success of their team, not a player in his 7th season......so Lebron told them to overpay mo williams, really.........really..........
 08-01-2010, 11:52 PM         #88
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bigakathebeast said:
Word....so lebron was the GM and the coach too, saying shyt like Lebron specifically asked for them is f**king retarded, the GM,owner and coach makes the final decision on what pieces they need for the success of their team, not a player in his 7th season......so Lebron told them to overpay mo williams, really.........really..........
no, but lebron approved every single one of them, and that is common knowledge.

edit: also, the sad fact about cleveland is that we generally have to overpay players to want to come here hahaha so that's why most of the FA acquisitions during the LeBron Era have been over payed.... lol

Last edited by ngoogs; 08-01-2010 at 11:56 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #89
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,064 | Props total: 4855 4855
 ngoogs said:

edit: also, the sad fact about cleveland is that we generally have to overpay players to want to come here hahaha so that's why most of the FA acquisitions during the LeBron Era have been over payed.... lol
Only one I know that LeBron was even CONSULTED about was the Shaq trade. May you post some articles where he demanded these moves the Cavs made.
 08-02-2010, 12:06 AM         #90
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stlcardinals19 said:
Only one I know that LeBron was even CONSULTED about was the Shaq trade. May you post some articles where he demanded these moves the Cavs made.
f**k if im going to go back months and years trying to find the articles i read

i do SPECIFICALLY remember reading that he was involved in the stoudamire talks and then ended up giving the approval to the front office on jamison. whether or not the front office would have traded for jamison without it, i don't know. but if lebron says he doesn't want somebody, you better be damned sure that person won't be on the roster.
 08-02-2010, 12:11 AM         #91
Shakespeare 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #92
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 137 137
 ngoogs said:

as for Lebron's approval, i believe that, a lot of teams wouldn't make key decisions without consulting their franchise player, but that player does not work out the numbers and make the final decision. As for the players they acquired, i can see why they made those decisions, and at 1st glance they may haven't look like bad decisions, but i mean...overpaying mo and varejao and picking up jamison bad contract when they could have got amare who could have chose to opt put depending on how the cavs did in the playoffs, and all they had to do was give up JJ f**king hickson, a player who played only 7mp in the playoffs was a big f**king blunder on the front office part
 08-02-2010, 12:40 AM         #93
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bigakathebeast said:
as for Lebron's approval, i believe that, a lot of teams wouldn't make key decisions without consulting their franchise player, but that player does not work out the numbers and make the final decision. As for the players they acquired, i can see why they made those decisions, and at 1st glance they may haven't look like bad decisions, but i mean...overpaying mo and varejao and picking up jamison bad contract when they could have got amare who could have chose to opt put depending on how the cavs did in the playoffs, and all they had to do was give up JJ f**king hickson, a player who played only 7mp in the playoffs was a big f**king blunder on the front office part
I mean, imagine if we traded for amare and then still didn't win and Bron and Amare both opted out. Then we'd have no young guy with all of the world's potential to rebuild around, right?

btw, your avatar is my current facebook picture hahaha kudos!
 08-02-2010, 12:50 AM         #94
HollowMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is sad now cleveland fans lookin like some heart broken slores. why can't yall let Lil Baby Jesus get his championship in miami then come back to cleveland with no pressure on him to win one personally, then maybe he'll be more focused on the actual "TEAM" aspect of the game.

y'all should jus let lebron do his thing, win his 2-3 rings then let him to go back to the cavs to finish the prime of his career, then if you wanna do him salty in his last year of contract give him the marbury treatment, $20 mill to ride the bench and beg for attenion. Getting angry at him isn't going to change his contract.
 08-02-2010, 01:19 AM         #95
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HollowMan said:
this is sad now cleveland fans lookin like some heart broken slores. why can't yall let Lil Baby Jesus get his championship in miami then come back to cleveland with no pressure on him to win one personally, then maybe he'll be more focused on the actual "TEAM" aspect of the game.

y'all should jus let lebron do his thing, win his 2-3 rings then let him to go back to the cavs to finish the prime of his career, then if you wanna do him salty in his last year of contract give him the marbury treatment, $20 mill to ride the bench and beg for attenion. Getting angry at him isn't going to change his contract.

[pic - click to view]

08-02-2010, 01:20 AM         #96
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'm REALLY sorry about that... I honestly couldn't resist i'm dying over here laughing hahaha :cool-smiley-009:
 7 years ago '10        #97
tinnyskillz 
space
space
space
$67 | Props total: 4 4
choosing any team was a lose lose situation for bron
 08-02-2010, 02:16 AM         #98
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifesabeach said:

[pic - click to view]

wtf ....what is this from?????
 08-02-2010, 02:23 AM         #99
HollowMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wtf? ngoogs i ain't even gonna quote that s**t you sick f**k

edit: o wait your a cleveland fan my bad

Last edited by HollowMan; 08-02-2010 at 02:29 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #100
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
Cleveland lost.

Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
83 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
121 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
70 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy