Kevin Hart X-mad card
55 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
117 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #61
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
lol i will say it one more time. I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS SEASON TO START WAY TO MANYING EPIC GAMES COMING UP THIS SEASON. MAN THE WEEK BEFORE THEY PLAY ESPN IS GONNA BE GOING STUPID WITH COVERAGE ALL LEADING UP TO LBJ DROPING 65 POINTS ON THEY a.ss WITH A BIG a.ss BLOW OUT TO LOL.

THEY DIGGING THERE OWN GRAVE AND DONT EVEN KNOW IT HA HA
 7 years ago '04        #62
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
at Cleveland.

They should be more preoccupied of the Heat coming to town this season... LeBron will probably hang 60 points on them along with 12 a.ssists and 10 rebounds

That fanbase is stupid as hell... the Heat are gonna be LeBron's team in 3-4 years. Dwayne Wade is almost 30 years old now and his body takes a beating that, almost none other player takes. Falling from the rim to the floor 50 times/season is gonna end his career shorter than expected.
 7 years ago '10        #63
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,324 | Props total: 424 424
lebron should've never went to the cavs
 7 years ago '04        #64
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
lol i will say it one more time. I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS SEASON TO START WAY TO MANYING EPIC GAMES COMING UP THIS SEASON. MAN THE WEEK BEFORE THEY PLAY ESPN IS GONNA BE GOING STUPID WITH COVERAGE ALL LEADING UP TO LBJ DROPING 65 POINTS ON THEY a.ss WITH A BIG a.ss BLOW OUT TO LOL.

THEY DIGGING THERE OWN GRAVE AND DONT EVEN KNOW IT HA HA
you know the Heat are gonna be on primetime almost every night

but definitely the games i'm gonna be looking forward to are gonna be

Miami at Cleveland
The Miami-L.A series (This should be xmas special)
Miami-Chicago series
OKC vs Los Angeles
Chicago vs Utah vs L.A vs Knicks
I'm also eager to see the Knicks this season.

I really haven't looked forward to an NBA season like this since... damn probably since Shaq came to Miami or when MJ came back to play for the Wizards..... This s**t is gonna be crazy as hell.. ESPN and TNT are gonna be breaking some ratings this season.
 08-01-2010, 07:08 PM         #65
divine5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lebron is a sidekick. Dewayne Wade run Miami. Lebron is like his little boy
 08-01-2010, 07:18 PM         #66
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahaha
 08-01-2010, 07:52 PM         #67
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cleveland is soooooo salty....reminds me of when Vince left Toronto.... people need to realize how sad they look, shows how dependant they were on ONE athelete

Last edited by ><>Young'n<><; 08-01-2010 at 07:54 PM..
 08-01-2010, 07:52 PM         #68
Thee504Legend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
....I Like This One Better. Cleveland Is Some Clever n*ggas

[pic - click to view]

08-01-2010, 08:26 PM         #69
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn I hope he scores like 70 on them. and its f**ked up cause i have nothing against the team and the players...
 7 years ago '04        #70
LikeABoss38701 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,416 | Props total: 1572 1572
LISTEN...AT THE END OF THE DAY..LEBRON DID WHAT HE WANTED TO DO...f**k IF IT WAS RIGHT OR WRONG... AS LONG AS IT WAS RIGHT TO HIM... yall say it wasnt done it a classic manner..but s**t that's how the GM's do it...some players dont even know they have been traded until it comes on ESPN...so f**k all of yall cry babies...this s**t is just entertainment for us...

& out of those 7 years he carried the cavs on his back...that's not right for yall to hate...& yall want to get mad becus he gave up against Boston?....Perfect example... In game 7 of the finals kobe... wasnt hitting s**tttt.... Ron Artest...saved the Lakers a.ss.. real talk...so how do yall expect lebron just to get the job done all alone...n mann A washed up Shaq dont count...along with those other losers yall gave him...

mann yall need to shut the f**k up about basketball for min..its time to talk about how the Colts are gonna run s**t or how T.O Chad gon be acting a fool
 08-01-2010, 08:41 PM         #71
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MAY LAY LOW said:
we all know it aint true, funny how nygaz hate u when u dont benefit them anymore.
fukk em all in clevland. :disdain2:
False. Cleveland still loves Z, even though he left. Explain that, please.
 7 years ago '04        #72
djnoze 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,772 | Props total: 0 0
 A.O.™ said:
Now thats funny... ROFL!!! But Lebron is more of a side kick anyway.. He's always looking for the open man.. Maybe if DWade hit the open man more, players like Bustley could have actually proved me wrong.
So looking for the open man ala Magic makes you a sidekick? GTFOH
 08-01-2010, 08:46 PM         #73
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LikeABoss38701 said:
but s**t that's how the GM's do it...some players dont even know they have been traded until it comes on ESPN...so f**k all of yall cry babies...this s**t is just entertainment for us...
Here's the thing, the organization had their say (went overboard and acted like fans) but now they're back doing their job trying to put a team together to make the playoffs. This isn't the organization doing all this s**t, these are the fans. He could have at least showed us some respect... we were nothing but great to him. Miami fans will throw him under the bus as soon as things turn a little bit sour... they aren't loyal to him and haven't been supporting him since he was a damn freshman in highschool.
 7 years ago '04        #74
djnoze 3 heat pts
space
space
 ngoogs said:
I mean it was real unprofessional the whole thing. Tell me it wasn't, go ahead.
Ok.....it wasn't.
 7 years ago '04        #75
djnoze 3 heat pts
space
space
 ngoogs said:
Here's the thing, the organization had their say (went overboard and acted like fans) but now they're back doing their job trying to put a team together to make the playoffs. This isn't the organization doing all this s**t, these are the fans. He could have at least showed us some respect... we were nothing but great to him. Miami fans will throw him under the bus as soon as things turn a little bit sour... they aren't loyal to him and haven't been supporting him since he was a damn freshman in highschool.
Least the Miami fans are honest. Not waiting till the dude leaves to show their true colors.
 08-01-2010, 09:01 PM         #76
twentythree 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 divine5 said:
Lebron is a sidekick. Dewayne Wade run Miami. Lebron is like his little boy

Now you know this makes no damn sense... Not 1 game has been played yet

drop the damn crack pipe

7 years ago '05        #77
PSC 
space
space
space
$541 | Props total: 1 1
 beaux said:
So dumb...now if this n*gga would of got injured in cleveland they would of left that n*gga to rott...LB gave cleveland years to bring in help and WTF they do.. bring in poo a.ss williams poo as jamison...if they really wanted to keep the king they should of brought amare when they had a chance... Bitter a.ss clevelands fans, they just know they aint gonna be s**t..Win a title before LB does! plz
You can not be serious. If LeBron got hurt, we would've held mass vigils and probably renamed the Cleveland Clinic after him. This city legitimately loved him and if he had been hurt we would've stood behind him all the way.

This billboard is every bit as funny as it is bitter and a representation of how most people around here feel.

God I love my awful city.
 08-01-2010, 10:49 PM         #78
usarmyboy83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cleveland and its fans need to stop acting like a bunch of females! If it wasn't for LBJ Cleveland wouldn't have been s**t, so stop acting like he owes ya for what he has become. It's more like Cleveland owes him for making them relevant. Btw im not a Heat's fan, but i am a Knicks fan but u don't see us crying like a bunch of fems over it.
 7 years ago '06        #79
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 496 496
Look at it this way...at least they have Mark Price to worship still
 08-01-2010, 11:08 PM         #80
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 samsin420 said:
Look at it this way...at least they have Mark Price to worship still
it's all about Larry Nance
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
105 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
19 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
65 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy