Lebron How Does It Feel To Be A Sidekick? Billboard

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
99 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
104 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-01-2010, 04:45 PM         #41
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SMH they spending they time and money over some dumb a.ss bill board, cleveland needs to get on with there lives, all this over a damn player
 7 years ago '06        #42
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
Wow how embarrassing. He's gone get over it stop embarrassing yourself looking like some jealous girls that lost their boyfriend to another woman.
 7 years ago '10        #43
Official253 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,909 | Props total: 1269 1269
 ngoogs said:
when he came into the league he was playing with darius miles and ricky davis. then donyell marshall, laura hughes and damon jones. we finally put the best players we could realistically get around him in jamison, mo and shaq. not many better players were available besides amare, and who wants a power forward with bad knees and eyes? just watch his production dip this year without stevie. we did the best we could. he took laura hughes, damon jones, donyell marshall and eric snow to the finals, but he couldn't win with Mo Shaq and Tawn? please. and there's a reason cleveland fans turned on him. because he showed the cavaliers and especially the fans a complete lack of respect. got on national tv to dump us in THE Decision, set up just like THE drive, THE fumble, THE shot. he gave us a big "f**k you" for that one. hell, the cavs organization didn't even know he was leaving until it aired, right? what kind of professional does that? Note that the Cavs fans still love and respect Z, even though he did left for the same team. He just did it in a classy way and showed the fans respect. It's the golden rule, man, treat others the way you want to be treated. LeBron was a d!ck to us THE way he left, now it's the people's turn to get even, sort of. by the way, go back and look at the tape on the boston series. his body language showed he was so over the cavs. my problem is why was dan gilbert even trying to resign him if he thought the same way?
uhmmm, why else would it be called "the decision"? no one knew where he was going til it aired. thats part of the surprise factor. of course he's not gonna tell the cavs he's staying if hes gonna have a whole show about it. plus i known from the start he wasnt staying, why would he even have the show if he was. cleveland lost... jst take the L.
 7 years ago '06        #44
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,425 | Props total: 3136 3136
i'm getting tired of this bulls**t from cleveland, i dont think any other player in sports today would get this much hate for leaving their team whether its their hometown or not, i hope the heat play the cavs more than any other team next season cuz i can't wait till they slaughter those bitter hoes. I also dont consider a beast like lebron a sidekick, yeah i get it thats its wades team and he deserves that respect but i honestly think in 2-3 years, maybe even less, it'll start being considered lebrons team and maybe that'll p!ss wade off and make him want to jump ship.
 08-01-2010, 05:12 PM         #45
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Official253 said:
uhmmm, why else would it be called "the decision"? no one knew where he was going til it aired. thats part of the surprise factor. of course he's not gonna tell the cavs he's staying if hes gonna have a whole show about it. plus i known from the start he wasnt staying, why would he even have the show if he was. cleveland lost... jst take the L.
I mean it was real unprofessional the whole thing. Tell me it wasn't, go ahead.
 7 years ago '05        #46
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #47
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,761 | Props total: 12208 12208
 beaux said:
So dumb...now if this n*gga would of got injured in cleveland they would of left that n*gga to rott...LB gave cleveland years to bring in help and WTF they do.. bring in poo a.ss williams poo as jamison...if they really wanted to keep the king they should of brought amare when they had a chance... Bitter a.ss clevelands fans, they just know they aint gonna be s**t..Win a title before LB does! plz
Will yall shut the f**k up with this no help s**t...

The man had back to back MVP seasons, back to back 60+ win seasons...and the overall #1 seed...The real question is how did he take an inferior team to the Finals and then get mollywopped with the best teams following that?

Stop being brainwashed into believing he had no help cuz he aint have another super duper star...the man had an overall better top to bottom team than all the rest.
 08-01-2010, 05:54 PM         #48
Salvation 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cleveland's 2010-2011 record: 18-64. Bet on it.
 7 years ago '05        #49
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,093 | Props total: 4229 4229
 Mike Nitty said:

The man had back to back MVP seasons, back to back 60+ win seasons...and the overall #1 seed...The real question is how did he take an inferior team to the Finals and then get mollywopped with the best teams following that?

Stop being brainwashed into believing he had no help cuz he aint have another super duper star...the man had an overall better top to bottom team than all the rest.
better than the spurs, lakers, celtics, magic....ect.
 7 years ago '08        #50
HiphopRelated 
space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 1 1
 Mike Nitty said:

The East improved you simple Simon ni99a

The league isn't a vacuum where Cleveland is the only variable

The year that the Cavs went to the Finals, the injury ravaged Champs got swept in the 1st round and an over the hill Detroit was the last line of defense.

That '07 Cavs squad is a 1st round exit the last 3 years
 7 years ago '04        #51
LovinPavan 
space
space
$5,632 | Props total: 1133 1133
 Official253 said:
well, i think the issue is that if there was potential to embarrass the city by making a decision that would negatively affect them, it was insensitive to be so brazen about sensationalizing it in this way (ie, if there was a chance he would leave, he shouldn't have planned to do the show in the first place).
 7 years ago '05        #52
n@tedogg|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,677 | Props total: 8 8
 ronnie said:
imagine rollin into town and seeing a big a.ss billboard specifically made to not welcome you to the city
exactly...I think it's a good one they came up with.

7 years ago '04        #53
Jae_Hood_354 135 heat pts135
space
space
$8,523 | Props total: 3306 3306
 Fresh Whyte said:
....I Like This One Better. Cleveland Is Some Clever n*ggas

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #54
munie 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,525 | Props total: 198 198
 Jae_Hood_354 said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #55
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
This s**t is like 2 miles away from his house in Akron.....I guess that whole speach during his MVP presentation didn't work He wouldn't care as much if this was in and from Cleveland
 7 years ago '06        #56
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
and another L for Cleveland just keep giving him more exposure good or bad doubt he minds.
Just keep his names in the headlines.
Poor Cleveland lost their whole damn team with one player and not to mention their center.
Losers.
 08-01-2010, 06:47 PM         #57
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jae_Hood_354 said:

[pic - click to view]

that biitch seem like a groupie
 08-01-2010, 06:54 PM         #58
MAY LAY LOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we all know it aint true, funny how nygaz hate u when u dont benefit them anymore.
fukk em all in clevland. :disdain2:
 7 years ago '07        #59
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6127 6127
damn cleveland taking this s**t hard. like this is a divorce. orlando never acted this bad when shaq left.
 7 years ago '05        #60
monrowe 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,022 | Props total: 537 537
yall know how rappers be beefing and saying n*gga u cant come home n*gga stay yo a.ss where u at ...this is the basketball version bron cant go home ....he cant even hit a jack in the box drive thru with out them spitting on his food
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
55 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
272 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
116 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
51 comments
20 hours ago