Ne-Yo: “Apparently, I’m Gay…”

most viewed right now
 84
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 64
Lil Baby got picked up off the street and already outsold every Young Thug pro..
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 64
NBA When Doug Collins Switched Michael Jordan To PG Video, 10 Triple Doubles I..
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 60
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
88 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 07-31-2010, 06:49 PM         #41
Chopzilla  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont care for Ne-Yo but if I was in his shoes i'd be too busy counting my loot to worry bout some bulls**t like that
 8 years ago '07        #42
Bkjj11 3745 heat pts3745
space
avatar space
space
$97,167 | Props total: 79854 79854
 tj.iscool said:
Ricky Martin got married & had kids & he just came out
the closet....So what point u just tried to make?
you're comparing ricky martin and ne-yo s3xual preferences who are totally different people since birth. what point are you trying to make?

 cold_young_thug said:
fav. r&b artist of all time? u must be gay.
im pretty positive i get more pus*y than you.

 cheguevara said:
cs the red bolded part

but just cause he got a fine gf and a child on the way dont make him any less gay. so many n*ggas with wives and babies on the dL

not that i care bout his s3x life, his music is top notch. this n*gga can be flaming like boy george but as long as he keeps droppin the amazing music, then ima keep buying
Ne-yo has dunounced accusations of being a homos3xual many times, how many times does he have to keep saying it?
 8 years ago '07        #43
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,074 | Props total: 2287 2287
 KhadijaQueen said:
Usually the people who are the most offended when being called gay are truly gay.
but thats a double edged sword cause there has been some dudes who tried downplayed those allegations like it was nothing who later on came out
 07-31-2010, 07:46 PM         #44
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bkjj11 said:



Ne-yo has dunounced accusations of being a homos3xual many times, how many times does he have to keep saying it?
celebs that denounced to being gay before:

tevin campbell
george micheals
michael jackson
ricky martin
clay aiken
ellen degeneres
rosie odonnal
wanda sykes (who may i add was married to a MAN before coming out the closet)
mase

all eventually got caught or just came out the closet after years of hiding (except mike, but come on we know mike was :hay:)

so whats ur point bro?


Last edited by cheguevara; 07-31-2010 at 07:50 PM..
 07-31-2010, 07:49 PM         #45
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bkjj11 said:
you're comparing ricky martin and ne-yo s3xual preferences who are totally different people since birth. what point are you trying to make?


his point is quit being so blind by ur fav singer of all time,a married man with kids dont mean that n*gga aint takin it up the a.ss,no diss but i get a feeling ur young as hell
 8 years ago '07        #46
Bkjj11 3745 heat pts3745
space
avatar space
space
$97,167 | Props total: 79854 79854
 cheguevara said:
celebs that denounced to being gay before:

tevin campbell
george micheals
michael jackson
ricky martin
clay aiken
ellen degeneres
rosie odonnal
wanda sykes (who may i add was married to a MAN before coming out the closet)
mase
all eventually got caught or just came out the closet after years of hiding (except mike, but come on we know mike was :hay:)

so whats ur point bro?
i cant make a list like that, cuz um, list of str8s>>>>list of gays in terms of numbers.


 cheguevara said:
his point is quit being so blind by ur fav singer of all time,a married man with kids dont mean that n*gga aint takin it up the a.ss,no diss but i get a feeling ur young as hell
im 21, if thats young as hell :agreement6: s**t, im forever young.

and i dont believe ne-yo is gay, and he denounces it. I'd rather believe the word coming from his mouth instead of an anonymous blogger
 07-31-2010, 08:24 PM         #47
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bkjj11 said:
i cant make a list like that, cuz um, list of str8s>>>>list of gays in terms of numbers.




im 21, if thats young as hell :agreement6: s**t, im forever young.

and i dont believe ne-yo is gay, and he denounces it. I'd rather believe the word coming from his mouth instead of an anonymous blogger
 8 years ago '05        #48
airmcnair06 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$6,001 | Props total: 1 1
y'all gon f**k around and make this n*gga commit suicide over some dumb s**t
 07-31-2010, 08:28 PM         #49
Quasi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gay or not why do people give a s**t?
 07-31-2010, 08:49 PM         #50
CoolGrey11s  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mathematic said:
wow..thats worse than...

[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '04        #52
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$1,476 | Props total: 83 83
Pimp C since said the n*gga gay ........... so uhhhhhhhhhhh the n*gga gay.
 8 years ago '05        #53
NomiS 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,127 | Props total: 55 55
 Ahmed said:

[pic - click to view]


Ne-Yo doesn’t like the fact that he’s referred to as being gay and quite frankly, he little bit tired of it. In an interview FOX, Ne-Yo speaks on the rumor and the fact that it has not faded away.

Ne-Yo Defending his s3xual Preference:
lol taking a picture with vin diesel dont help his case
 8 years ago '07        #54
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$22,853 | Props total: 251 251
I hope he ain't gay. He's with my cousin, Monyetta Shaw, and expecting a baby.

[pic - click to view]

 07-31-2010, 11:19 PM         #55
geovanni.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Quasi said:
Gay or not why do people give a s**t?
 8 years ago '10        #56
theking1 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 12 12
 Ahmed said:

[pic - click to view]


Ne-Yo doesn’t like the fact that he’s referred to as being gay and quite frankly, he little bit tired of it. In an interview FOX, Ne-Yo speaks on the rumor and the fact that it has not faded away.

Ne-Yo Defending his s3xual Preference:
wtf is that thing he is dancing with
 8 years ago '10        #57
theking1 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 12 12
 Mathematic said:
wow..thats worse than...

[pic - click to view]

makaveli was right they are just another gay rapper
 07-31-2010, 11:40 PM         #58
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nyuzi said:
I hope he ain't gay. He's with my cousin, Monyetta Shaw, and expecting a baby.

[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '10        #59
theking1 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 12 12
 DJ Maximum said:
hes letting the blogs get to him

its just like jay being a devil worshiper
but jay is a devil worshiper oh yeah





























































free tru life:dancingcool:
 8 years ago '10        #60
drewscott5 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$128 | Props total: 12 12
dude is gay with that gay a.ss RnB high tempo bulls**t he always comes out with. this gay a.ss dude is way overated.
this picture just comfirms this n*gga is gay

FAG!
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 46
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
114 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
May 21 - Maryland police officer fatally shot, suspect on the loose
69 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside New Air Jordan 10 Inspired by Russell Westbrook's High School Days
13 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
578 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
57 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
NBA Lebron James just PUBLICLY ETHERED Stephen Curry CAREER and TOOK HIS SOUL ..
107 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 21
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
99 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
112 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy