Video Released of Tyreke Evans Speeding

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
84 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
142 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #81
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
@ Tyreke still racing when the other dude stopped.. He could have got away if he let the other dude win..
 7 years ago '06        #82
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
 wepainters said:
being held at gun point and hand cuffs because of speeding?
thats f**kign retarded
n*gga maybe you retarded for thinking that what they done was retarded?

dude was straight wildin out .. he could have k!lled innocent people so yes he did deserve that s**t ..

$1000 ticket though .. n*gga be laughin
 7 years ago '04        #83
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,023 | Props total: 1836 1836
9:30-im tyreke evans..

cop:what?

i said im tyreke avans..

cop:yea right muthaf..... and im doug christie
 7 years ago '06        #84
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747
 TigerUppercut said:
at all u idiots talking s**t about the cops. They should have pulled his a.ss out the car and went to town on him with tasers and clubs and s**t. There is no reason what so ever to drive that fast. Some innocent people could have lost their lives because of this piece of s**t and his reckless driving.
This is the dumbest s**t I've read throughout the whole thread.

You want a cop to beat someones a.ss for something they could have done but didn't do? f**k outta here. I hope a cop Rodney Kings your a.ss next time you think about J walking
 7 years ago '09        #85
UrbanEnterprise 62 heat pts62
space
space
$18,458 | Props total: 11307 11307
somewhere kevin martin is laughin
 7 years ago '04        #86
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,353 | Props total: 8454 8454
Yessir........
Upgrading to the 2010 AMG Benz this spring
Fastest speed I ever got up to was 110mph
 7 years ago '07        #87
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,623 | Props total: 2469 2469
 FeedTheBeast said:
So driving recklessly is justification of a cop potentially blowing your head off??? f**k that. I have been in that position where a cop pulled out on me. True enuff I was wrong but it was like k!lling ants with a sledgehammer. Overkill. I showed no hostility or resistance and this muhfukka still went Rambo on yaboi. Tyreke was very calm and humble. I think that alone kept the drama to a minimum becuz those cops were way too thirsty about someone speeding. Tyreke was stupid but fukk a gun in the face. That aint cool.
potentionaly blowing your head off? No it is not..but how are the cops to know who he was or what he had in that vehicle? the weapon is drawn to simpy protect themselves and the public because they have no idea what the intentions of the people in the car are when they stop them. Simple as that, nothing more or nothing less dawg
 7 years ago '06        #88
Icee 33 heat pts33
space
space
$11,720 | Props total: 5713 5713
All COPS are b**ches, f**k you and your family if you show an once of support for them. We put food on their tables, and they f**k us over!

/THREAD
 7 years ago '07        #89
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,623 | Props total: 2469 2469
lol man a lot of u n*ggas saying the cops were in the wrong on this 1 are lacking common sense and javon stop fronting u don't have the $$$ for a new amg n*gga hahahaha
 08-01-2010, 05:59 PM         #90
clearm3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
some of you dudes are dumb

this is standard policy that would have been done no matter who was driving or what car they driving. You going over 100 in any state is going to have you looking suspicious as f**k and get guns drawn on you. Dude was driving reckless and the evidence is clearly there.

You dumb a.sses are saying the cops were in the wrong as if they were the ones speeding. Not every cop out there is a moron and a racist. There are some who are simply working for a damn living and just following policy.

Were the cops to know its a basketball player in the car and not a dude who just committed a crime? they watching out for their safety and anyone else out in public at that given moment. Like i said before this would be done in any state and the guns were pulled i'm sure as standard procedure for anyone going over 100
 08-01-2010, 06:05 PM         #91
clearm3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FeedTheBeast said:
So driving recklessly is justification of a cop potentially blowing your head off??? f**k that. I have been in that position where a cop pulled out on me. True enuff I was wrong but it was like k!lling ants with a sledgehammer. Overkill. I showed no hostility or resistance and this muhfukka still went Rambo on yaboi. Tyreke was very calm and humble. I think that alone kept the drama to a minimum becuz those cops were way too thirsty about someone speeding. Tyreke was stupid but fukk a gun in the face. That aint cool.
its pretty damn simple

how are they to know your reasons for speeding? And as for your situation you said it yourself that you were in the wrong so how you gonna talk as if cops are out to get everyone.

you in the wrong, me in the wrong, anyone in the wrong is going to lead to consequences.
 08-01-2010, 06:35 PM         #92
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Dont be a dummy Tyreke
 7 years ago '04        #93
LovinPavan 
space
space
$5,633 | Props total: 1133 1133
bored-ass cops playing real-life video games.
 08-01-2010, 07:03 PM         #94
Yelsgnik  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i be hittin 110 mph in my 99 camry all the time lol
 7 years ago '10        #95
duval88 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 397 397
 LovinPavan said:
bored-ass cops playing real-life video games.
lol that's what I'm saying. they look like they playing a video games with these n*ggas especially when the dude in the copter was telling them which ways to turn
 7 years ago '04        #96
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,023 | Props total: 1836 1836
 duval88 said:
lol that's what I'm saying. they look like they playing a video games with these n*ggas especially when the dude in the copter was telling them which ways to turn
that gta iv gps
 7 years ago '10        #97
duval88 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 397 397
 Calamity said:
that gta iv gps
smh at this n*gga having 3 wanted stars just from speeding
 08-01-2010, 09:52 PM         #98
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yelsgnik said:
i be hittin 110 mph in my 99 camry all the time lol
Yea I don't know why people are talking like the car was impressive because of how fast he was going .
 7 years ago '08        #99
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,761 | Props total: 12231 12231
 Reppindaburghh said:
They just got helicopters patrolling highways looking for speeders? Wheredeydodatat?
That old news bruh

Sheeed said:
^^^ no ... Speed monitored by aircraft

See it in I-85 in NC and VA....someone places won't even tell u...they mail u the ticket
Co-sign I live in Charlotte

Deniro732 said:
yall n*ggas sound dumb there's no reason for tyreke to be speeding like that, idgaf what excuse he had..it's not like the n*gga wife was in labor and he was rushing to get her to the hospital or something like that..he felt like driving fast and wylin out on the freeway..he could've easily k!lled someone going that muthaf**kin fast for so damn long..so the cops have every right to arrest that dumbass n*gga for driving so reckless for the hell of it
Exactly, he was racing...call it bad luck them getn him and not the otha dude.

hockeythug said:
You cant complain about have having a gun pointed at you when you just endangered hundreds of lives in a 10 minute span.
Most def...when you going 130 on the road off and on for 10 minutes you can't say s**t about them n*ggas pointing down on you....for all they know you just robbed a bank and getn away. You going 85 in a 70 and they pull the gun on you...then that aint rite.
 7 years ago '08        #100
TigerUppercut 
space
space
$2,418 | Props total: 27 27
 DaKingIsBack said:
This is the dumbest s**t I've read throughout the whole thread.

You want a cop to beat someones a.ss for something they could have done but didn't do? f**k outta here. I hope a cop Rodney Kings your a.ss next time you think about J walking
Shut up u dumb f@ggot. Ur a.ss should have ur computer privileges revoked and be r*ped by convicts for ur blatant stupidity. f**k outta here.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
152 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy