Video Released of Tyreke Evans Speeding

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Breakfast Club interviews Lavar Ball & Sons On Family Business, Discipline..
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #41
GoldBluded 536 heat pts536
space
space
$17,867 | Props total: 22581 22581
 ..:Fame:.. said:
f**k the Police
smfh at the helicopter monitoring.
 7 years ago '06        #42
Icee 33 heat pts33
space
space
$11,720 | Props total: 5713 5713
Right or Wrong everyone in this thread has been speeding at some point in your life while driving. Why is this video from MAY 31st coming out so late? DWB(Driving While Black) is a b**ch, your subjected to profiling, handcuffed,guns aimed at your head, "So FAR complying" come on the cops probably searched his car for at least sixty minutes looking for "The Drugs" This video just goes to show how f**ked up the CA's "officers" oppress black people, this system out here is a form legal slavery, jail/prison doesn't rehabilitate us, its provides racist crackers with income off body. These white folks don't want to see any black man in any uniform except an orange county provided one.
 7 years ago '08        #43
100dollarman 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,508 | Props total: 359 359
Stephen Curry >>>>>>>>>> Tyreke
 7 years ago '04        #44
thcnme 
space
space
$521 | Props total: 3 3
 airmcnair06 said:
yea he shouldnt have been speeding, but getting arrested and a gun pointed in your face? wtf? for speeding? I could even understand getting ur s**t impounded and gettin a super fat fine, but theres no reason to draw a gun when a mothaf**ka was speeding. I may be wrong, but the only time cops are supposed to draw guns is when they feel in danger or threatened, so thats prolly why they will get off, but thats some ole bulls**t.

I dont know if they did that s**t cuz he was black or if thats how they do it there in Sac town.....watever tho. n*gga stupid for goin that fast but all that s**t was unnecessary imo.

s**t look mad fun tho. Especially when the Mercedes was like a half a mile behind and caught up in 3 seconds. Never been past 100 myself...I ain't tryna get no ticket lol
cosign...
 7 years ago '07        #45
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,623 | Props total: 2469 2469
 airmcnair06 said:
yea he shouldnt have been speeding, but getting arrested and a gun pointed in your face? wtf? for speeding? I could even understand getting ur s**t impounded and gettin a super fat fine, but theres no reason to draw a gun when a mothaf**ka was speeding. I may be wrong, but the only time cops are supposed to draw guns is when they feel in danger or threatened, so thats prolly why they will get off, but thats some ole bulls**t.

I dont know if they did that s**t cuz he was black or if thats how they do it there in Sac town.....watever tho. n*gga stupid for goin that fast but all that s**t was unnecessary imo.

s**t look mad fun tho. Especially when the Mercedes was like a half a mile behind and caught up in 3 seconds. Never been past 100 myself...I ain't tryna get no ticket lol
comon dawg , POLICE OFFICERS HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE PERSON OR PEOPLE IN THE CAR HAVE..so of course after hearing the individual was speeeding so much on the freeway, will they think to pull their guns out and order each individual out of the car..who knows? people who drive that fast usually are doing so for some type of reason..so maybe they thought he had drugs or weapons in the vehicle..ethier way there is no way to tell what the individuals in the car intentions are upon stopping them..therefore having their guns drawn make perfect sense..i've been f**ked with by cops on a regular, and i'm telling u this out of experience..what happened in that video is not an example of cops doing wrong ..they had every right to draw their weapons on a muthaf**ka that was driving so reckless on the road
 7 years ago '06        #46
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747
 Icee said:
Right or Wrong everyone in this thread has been speeding at some point in your life while driving. Why is this video from MAY 31st coming out so late? DWB(Driving While Black) is a b**ch, your subjected to profiling, handcuffed,guns aimed at your head, "So FAR complying" come on the cops probably searched his car for at least sixty minutes looking for "The Drugs" This video just goes to show how f**ked up the CA's "officers" oppress black people, this system out here is a form legal slavery, jail/prison doesn't rehabilitate us, its provides racist crackers with income off body. These white folks don't want to see any black man in any uniform except an orange county provided one.
Now usually I'm all for f**k the police an all that s**t as I've been gettin harassed by cops since high school. As I said early in the thread everytime I'm in Sacramento they f**kin with me....but come on dog dude was recklessly driving. Although he was very much in control you cant do that s**t and not expect the boys to get on yo a.ss. White or Black it would've been the same situation. Thats what they do when they see you driving over a certain speed limit they pull guns out and a.ssume your doing something to be driving that way (cant believe I'm defending their actions but f**k it)
 7 years ago '07        #47
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 Deniro732 said:
comon dawg , POLICE OFFICERS HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE PERSON OR PEOPLE IN THE CAR HAVE..so of course after hearing the individual was speeeding so much on the freeway, will they think to pull their guns out and order each individual out of the car..who knows? people who drive that fast usually are doing so for some type of reason..so maybe they thought he had drugs or weapons in the vehicle..ethier way there is no way to tell what the individuals in the car intentions are upon stopping them..therefore having their guns drawn make perfect sense..i've been f**ked with by cops on a regular, and i'm telling u this out of experience..what happened in that video is not an example of cops doing wrong ..they had every right to draw their weapons on a muthaf**ka that was driving so reckless on the road
So driving recklessly is justification of a cop potentially blowing your head off??? f**k that. I have been in that position where a cop pulled out on me. True enuff I was wrong but it was like k!lling ants with a sledgehammer. Overkill. I showed no hostility or resistance and this muhfukka still went Rambo on yaboi. Tyreke was very calm and humble. I think that alone kept the drama to a minimum becuz those cops were way too thirsty about someone speeding. Tyreke was stupid but fukk a gun in the face. That aint cool.
 7 years ago '05        #48
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
Most states anything over 100 your getting arrested so I don't kno why y'all surprised he got the gun pointed at him
 7 years ago '08        #49
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1644 1644
LMFAO, the n*gga in the Challenger when stealth mode like it ain't s**t.
 7 years ago '07        #50
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,450 | Props total: 69963 69963
Omarion

"Im speeeeedinnnnnnn" " im speeeeeedinnnnnnn"
 7 years ago '04        #51
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
funny how people are trying to defend them, what are you stupid? its all good til they lose control and take out someones family yeah the cops can be doing something better rather than prevent a possible traffic accident..whos living if he crashes at 115 mph?
 7 years ago '05        #52
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 haff3131 said:
funny how people are trying to defend them, what are you stupid? its all good til they lose control and take out someones family yeah the cops can be doing something better rather than prevent a possible traffic accident..whos living if he crashes at 115 mph?
A drunk
 7 years ago '04        #53
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
 Icee said:
man stfu, id search his car for an hour too if some stupid kid was racing at a buck 20 down a highway, id rather think he was on something than think hes just that stupid. why the f**k do you think they have speed limits? for the hell of it? it couldnt be cause of the millions of people hurt/killed every year by dumb a.ss kids thinking the highway is a drag strip huh? how many family members you lost cause someone was being a jackass on the road?
 7 years ago '05        #54
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,433 | Props total: 25087 25087
...Police Knew Who Was In The Mercedes. Them n*ggas Aint Slick... @ The Challenger, That n*gga Goooonnnneeeee.

This Was A Waste Of Time & Money.
 7 years ago '09        #55
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
 100dollarman said:
Stephen Curry >>>>>>>>>> Tyreke

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #56
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747
I've never hit over 105 before that s**t had to be some kinda thrill
 7 years ago '10        #57
KingVik 1 heat pts
space
space
$81 | Props total: 0 0
The reason the cops pulled their guns out is cause Tyreke has his windows tinted too much and they couldn't see inside, plus they just gave him a ticket and he left. He didn't get arrested. More info in the link.

7 years ago '04        #58
imtheking 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 461 461
whoa was that challenger really faster his s**t...damn f**king gun that s**t .....i just playing i already learn my lesson by crashing my s**t on the freeway..thank god im alive
 7 years ago '10        #59
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
 illstate11 said:
cops pull out guns for speeding?

lol why the passenger get arrested too?

i wish we could hear the cops talkin u know they were on that high and mighty s**t.

They pulled out guns cuz his car was all blacked out. Prob thought he was some gangster
 7 years ago '10        #60
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
 DaKingIsBack said:
For reckless driving yeah they'll pull guns out on you...prolly shoot you if they can get away with it

I've been pulled over for wreckless driving, and the most I've gotten was a double misdemeanor on my record
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago