Video Released of Tyreke Evans Speeding

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
37 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '98        #21
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,191 | Props total: 3571 3571
Thats because tyreke only knows one gear...

And thats fast
 7 years ago '04        #22
illmatic45ACP 9 heat pts
space
space
$831 | Props total: 35 35
how fast were the other cars going? to say that they were doing "100+".....they weren't going by the cars looking like it. The way the were going around cars, the other cars had to be doing at least 85-90.
 7 years ago '05        #23
KingJustin 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,806 | Props total: 190 190
 Cambury said:
man all this s**t is uncalled for...f**kin f*gs...it was reckless but damn they could be solvin REAL crimes becuz cops dont take exams or road tests to drive as fast as they do so if he is under control f**k IT
Co Sign what the f**k people got places to go you dont wanna get there fast get off the highway that is some bulls**t
 7 years ago '08        #24
fly_society_05 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,293 | Props total: 26 26
where'd the n*gga in the challenger go ? lol he dipped
 7 years ago '05        #25
KingJustin 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,806 | Props total: 190 190
cops on some hoe s**t what happend to freedom Michigan to poor for some s**t like that helicopters and satilites for highways hell no they trying to get all that ticket money
 7 years ago '06        #26
illstate11 
space
space
$2,223 | Props total: 86 86
cops pull out guns for speeding?

lol why the passenger get arrested too?

i wish we could hear the cops talkin u know they were on that high and mighty s**t.
 7 years ago '07        #27
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,622 | Props total: 2469 2469
yall n*ggas sound dumb there's no reason for tyreke to be speeding like that, idgaf what excuse he had..it's not like the n*gga wife was in labor and he was rushing to get her to the hospital or something like that..he felt like driving fast and wylin out on the freeway..he could've easily k!lled someone going that muthaf**kin fast for so damn long..so the cops have every right to arrest that dumbass n*gga for driving so reckless for the hell of it

Last edited by Deniro732; 07-31-2010 at 04:14 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #28
K-Train 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 47 47
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
why are people surprised by this? they do this on a lot of highways

they do that here in orlando all the time. especially on a highway that runs through the city called I-4.
Most of the time they shut it down after 15-20 seconds not as long and enduring as the race in the video. Also you see more of the races at night.
 7 years ago '04        #29
..:Fame:.. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,123 | Props total: 987 987
f**k the Police
 7 years ago '05        #30
airmcnair06 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,001 | Props total: 0 0
 Deniro732 said:
yall n*ggas sound dumb there's no reason for tyreke to be speeding like that, idgaf what excuse he had..it's not like the n*gga wife was in labor and he was rushing to get her to the hospital or something like that..he felt like driving fast and wylin out on the freeway..he could've easily k!lled someone going that muthaf**kin fast for so damn long..so the cops have every right to arrest that dumbass n*gga for driving so reckless for the hell of it
yea he shouldnt have been speeding, but getting arrested and a gun pointed in your face? wtf? for speeding? I could even understand getting ur s**t impounded and gettin a super fat fine, but theres no reason to draw a gun when a mothaf**ka was speeding. I may be wrong, but the only time cops are supposed to draw guns is when they feel in danger or threatened, so thats prolly why they will get off, but thats some ole bulls**t.

I dont know if they did that s**t cuz he was black or if thats how they do it there in Sac town.....watever tho. n*gga stupid for goin that fast but all that s**t was unnecessary imo.

s**t look mad fun tho. Especially when the Mercedes was like a half a mile behind and caught up in 3 seconds. Never been past 100 myself...I ain't tryna get no ticket lol
 7 years ago '06        #31
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747
 illstate11 said:
cops pull out guns for speeding?

lol why the passenger get arrested too?

i wish we could hear the cops talkin u know they were on that high and mighty s**t.
For reckless driving yeah they'll pull guns out on you...prolly shoot you if they can get away with it
 7 years ago '06        #32
Pyro911 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,248 | Props total: 86 86
Damn Reke is going hard haha
 07-31-2010, 04:54 PM         #33
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dumb a.ss...when he crash and end up getting smashed hell learn....when when he k!ll a innocent person
 7 years ago '04        #34
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 airmcnair06 said:
yea he shouldnt have been speeding, but getting arrested and a gun pointed in your face? wtf? for speeding? I could even understand getting ur s**t impounded and gettin a super fat fine, but theres no reason to draw a gun when a mothaf**ka was speeding. I may be wrong, but the only time cops are supposed to draw guns is when they feel in danger or threatened, so thats prolly why they will get off, but thats some ole bulls**t.

I dont know if they did that s**t cuz he was black or if thats how they do it there in Sac town.....watever tho. n*gga stupid for goin that fast but all that s**t was unnecessary imo.

s**t look mad fun tho. Especially when the Mercedes was like a half a mile behind and caught up in 3 seconds. Never been past 100 myself...I ain't tryna get no ticket lol
You cant complain about have having a gun pointed at you when you just endangered hundreds of lives in a 10 minute span.
 7 years ago '09        #35
DrizzyJT 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,912 | Props total: 66 66
Is that a dodge challenger? The body looks like one
 7 years ago '08        #36
hiphopsince1984 
space
space
$1,467 | Props total: 108 108
 Got Cheeve? said:
lol yeah driving through Virginia i thought i was in some Nazi occupied place because every 2 minutes i'd see this black sign with white writing, "HIGHWAY SPEED PATROLLED BY AIR" i was like WTF, driving 3 mph over the limit and s**t. i got weed muhf**kas, ya'll ain't gettin me.
co-sign. i always wondered what those signs meant. they always freaked me out
 7 years ago '05        #37
Killaaj 
space
space
$2,368 | Props total: 64 64
ALL THAT FOR SPEEDING
 7 years ago '05        #38
Killaaj 
space
space
$2,368 | Props total: 64 64
 hockeythug said:
You cant complain about have having a gun pointed at you when you just endangered hundreds of lives in a 10 minute span.

WHat about these drunk drivers IDIOT
 7 years ago '06        #39
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,867 | Props total: 261 261
Evans has got to be smarter than that. There is no reason to be going 100+ on the highway.
 7 years ago '04        #40
Scoop 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,045 | Props total: 97 97
 hockeythug said:
edit:

I guess it was a police plane not a helicopter

But still, how is that cost effective at all?

Now I know why California is bankrupt
california is broke because state workers and union workers got crazy a.ss pension plans. they retire and keep 80% of their last year salary. in that last year, if you were a loyal worker youd get massive overtime so that youd have a salary of over 200k a year...you then retire and keep 80% of the rest of your life every year.

thats why its broke.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
37 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
94 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
245 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
108 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy