Video Released of Tyreke Evans Speeding

most viewed right now
 84
Video inside Savage: Chick Tells Her Husband She's Cheating On Him & He Thinks She's..
20 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 62
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
65 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 52
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 44
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
119 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '98        #21
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$30,443 | Props total: 4281 4281
Thats because tyreke only knows one gear...




And thats fast
 8 years ago '04        #22
illmatic45ACP 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$847 | Props total: 64 64
how fast were the other cars going? to say that they were doing "100+".....they weren't going by the cars looking like it. The way the were going around cars, the other cars had to be doing at least 85-90.
 8 years ago '05        #23
KingJustin 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,818 | Props total: 201 201
 Cambury said:
man all this s**t is uncalled for...f**kin f*gs...it was reckless but damn they could be solvin REAL crimes becuz cops dont take exams or road tests to drive as fast as they do so if he is under control f**k IT
Co Sign what the f**k people got places to go you dont wanna get there fast get off the highway that is some bulls**t
 8 years ago '08        #24
fly_society_05 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 37 37
where'd the n*gga in the challenger go ? lol he dipped
 8 years ago '05        #25
KingJustin 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,818 | Props total: 201 201
cops on some hoe s**t what happend to freedom Michigan to poor for some s**t like that helicopters and satilites for highways hell no they trying to get all that ticket money
 8 years ago '06        #26
illstate11 
space
avatar space
space
$2,227 | Props total: 90 90
cops pull out guns for speeding?

lol why the passenger get arrested too?

i wish we could hear the cops talkin u know they were on that high and mighty s**t.
 8 years ago '07        #27
Deniro732 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$14,302 | Props total: 3217 3217
yall n*ggas sound dumb there's no reason for tyreke to be speeding like that, idgaf what excuse he had..it's not like the n*gga wife was in labor and he was rushing to get her to the hospital or something like that..he felt like driving fast and wylin out on the freeway..he could've easily k!lled someone going that muthaf**kin fast for so damn long..so the cops have every right to arrest that dumbass n*gga for driving so reckless for the hell of it


Last edited by Deniro732; 07-31-2010 at 03:14 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #28
K-Train 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 47 47
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
why are people surprised by this? they do this on a lot of highways

they do that here in orlando all the time. especially on a highway that runs through the city called I-4.
Most of the time they shut it down after 15-20 seconds not as long and enduring as the race in the video. Also you see more of the races at night.
 8 years ago '04        #29
Dash Marley 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$6,234 | Props total: 1391 1391
f**k the Police
 8 years ago '05        #30
airmcnair06 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$6,001 | Props total: 1 1
 Deniro732 said:
yall n*ggas sound dumb there's no reason for tyreke to be speeding like that, idgaf what excuse he had..it's not like the n*gga wife was in labor and he was rushing to get her to the hospital or something like that..he felt like driving fast and wylin out on the freeway..he could've easily k!lled someone going that muthaf**kin fast for so damn long..so the cops have every right to arrest that dumbass n*gga for driving so reckless for the hell of it
yea he shouldnt have been speeding, but getting arrested and a gun pointed in your face? wtf? for speeding? I could even understand getting ur s**t impounded and gettin a super fat fine, but theres no reason to draw a gun when a mothaf**ka was speeding. I may be wrong, but the only time cops are supposed to draw guns is when they feel in danger or threatened, so thats prolly why they will get off, but thats some ole bulls**t.

I dont know if they did that s**t cuz he was black or if thats how they do it there in Sac town.....watever tho. n*gga stupid for goin that fast but all that s**t was unnecessary imo.

s**t look mad fun tho. Especially when the Mercedes was like a half a mile behind and caught up in 3 seconds. Never been past 100 myself...I ain't tryna get no ticket lol
 8 years ago '06        #31
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 748 748
 illstate11 said:
cops pull out guns for speeding?

lol why the passenger get arrested too?

i wish we could hear the cops talkin u know they were on that high and mighty s**t.
For reckless driving yeah they'll pull guns out on you...prolly shoot you if they can get away with it
 8 years ago '06        #32
Pyro911 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,264 | Props total: 96 96
Damn Reke is going hard haha
 07-31-2010, 03:54 PM         #33
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dumb a.ss...when he crash and end up getting smashed hell learn....when when he k!ll a innocent person
 8 years ago '04        #34
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 848 848
 airmcnair06 said:
yea he shouldnt have been speeding, but getting arrested and a gun pointed in your face? wtf? for speeding? I could even understand getting ur s**t impounded and gettin a super fat fine, but theres no reason to draw a gun when a mothaf**ka was speeding. I may be wrong, but the only time cops are supposed to draw guns is when they feel in danger or threatened, so thats prolly why they will get off, but thats some ole bulls**t.

I dont know if they did that s**t cuz he was black or if thats how they do it there in Sac town.....watever tho. n*gga stupid for goin that fast but all that s**t was unnecessary imo.

s**t look mad fun tho. Especially when the Mercedes was like a half a mile behind and caught up in 3 seconds. Never been past 100 myself...I ain't tryna get no ticket lol
You cant complain about have having a gun pointed at you when you just endangered hundreds of lives in a 10 minute span.
 8 years ago '09        #35
DrizzyJT 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$6,919 | Props total: 105 105
Is that a dodge challenger? The body looks like one
 8 years ago '08        #36
hiphopsince1984 
space
avatar space
space
$1,476 | Props total: 117 117
 Got Cheeve? said:
lol yeah driving through Virginia i thought i was in some Nazi occupied place because every 2 minutes i'd see this black sign with white writing, "HIGHWAY SPEED PATROLLED BY AIR" i was like WTF, driving 3 mph over the limit and s**t. i got weed muhf**kas, ya'll ain't gettin me.
co-sign. i always wondered what those signs meant. they always freaked me out
 8 years ago '05        #37
Killaaj 
space
avatar space
space
$2,422 | Props total: 132 132
ALL THAT FOR SPEEDING
 8 years ago '05        #38
Killaaj 
space
avatar space
space
$2,422 | Props total: 132 132
 hockeythug said:
You cant complain about have having a gun pointed at you when you just endangered hundreds of lives in a 10 minute span.


WHat about these drunk drivers IDIOT
 8 years ago '06        #39
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,908 | Props total: 314 314
Evans has got to be smarter than that. There is no reason to be going 100+ on the highway.
 8 years ago '04        #40
Scoop 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,045 | Props total: 97 97
 hockeythug said:
edit:

I guess it was a police plane not a helicopter

But still, how is that cost effective at all?

Now I know why California is bankrupt
california is broke because state workers and union workers got crazy a.ss pension plans. they retire and keep 80% of their last year salary. in that last year, if you were a loyal worker youd get massive overtime so that youd have a salary of over 200k a year...you then retire and keep 80% of the rest of your life every year.

thats why its broke.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Kaylin Garcia
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
NBA Steph Curry has OFFICIALLY lost all hope, his HAIRLINE,& thinks he is in a..
67 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Now That's A Real A$$!...
43 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
NBA Where does cousins end up?
80 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside May 18 - Former Pro Wrestler Beaten Over Parking Spot
110 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside I guess Lil Tay ain’t flexing on all her haters anymore
323 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Who are your preferred reviewers?
36 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Tekashi tried to 'check in' with Snoop,got DENIED!!!!!
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy