Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
47 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
28 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #61
qnz raw pusha 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,926 | Props total: 390 390
ahahaa good for this nazi
 08-04-2010, 02:41 AM         #62
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if its true...hes a dead man...the cartels dont bluff...they clean famous singers heads off all the time
 08-04-2010, 03:11 AM         #63
titusfuk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thisisgame said:
when the cartels say "bring me back his head" they literally mean it

this sheriff needs to go into witness protection real talk
^Exactly when ever you hear anything about the Mexican Drug Cartel the s**t is serious! Ol' boy is gonna get MURKED!!!! :beat:
 7 years ago '04        #64
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,044 | Props total: 6102 6102
word around here was it wasnt Arpaio. I heard it was some other sheriff who was acting stupid. The cartel bought land out here and put up signs saying stay off my land to the police. The police went on it anyways. Then this other sheriff kept going on their property even when he was off duty. He would go horseback riding on the property off duty.
 08-04-2010, 04:18 AM         #65
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im not worried about Mexicans taking MY type of jobs. Its these Asians and Indians that im pissed about. These greedy American companies are outsourcing a lot of advanced American jobs(ie IT and other business-related occupations) to China and India for less money.
 7 years ago '04        #66
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650
He's not dead yet??

Boo.
 7 years ago '05        #67
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 128 128
SMH@folks thinking that the Mexican Cartel are going to succeed in a.ssassinating that douchebag of a sheriff. One bullet, one k!ll, one sheriff down, one NEW war that Mexico will take an IMMEDIATE "L".. Think and stop trying to be "thugs and hardasses" on BX. Keep sleeping on the power of the United States Government and it's GREAT MILITARY MIGHT..

OOORAH.. Give me and my firesquad a million and I'll take them deep into Mexico and k!ll the Cartel's HEAD.
 7 years ago '07        #68
getGwap 
space
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 149 149
 SCRIP1ONER said:
sounds like envy to me, your one dumbass motherf**ker in my opinion blaming mexicans as the reason you dropped out of school & credit score.. you make your own decisions theres no one to blame but your lazy a.ss self

why don't you setup wpa2 security for your router.. you should of stayed in school your dumber than s**t..
i guess they should start teaching a class in sarcasm at american schools because some people just dont get it
 08-08-2010, 12:42 AM         #69
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they will be there own demise.
 7 years ago '06        #70
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,981 | Props total: 4005 4005
Anyone have the sheriff's address? I wanna ask him something.
 7 years ago '06        #71
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 bullack86 said:
SMH@folks thinking that the Mexican Cartel are going to succeed in a.ssassinating that douchebag of a sheriff. One bullet, one k!ll, one sheriff down, one NEW war that Mexico will take an IMMEDIATE "L".. Think and stop trying to be "thugs and hardasses" on BX. Keep sleeping on the power of the United States Government and it's GREAT MILITARY MIGHT..

OOORAH.. Give me and my firesquad a million and I'll take them deep into Mexico and k!ll the Cartel's HEAD.

Always somebody who wants to be a badass. Probably would be the first one dead too. Never understood you guys who wanna go quickly join the military and then be the first one's coming back in a box.

You go over to those people home lands and don't even be knowing what the f**k to expect or how hostile they are. But i guess the military does give you the freedom to k!ll right?

Then you get the people that get mad and be like, "Oh your not being American and showing Patriotism. Man f**k Patriotism. Yeah it's good to be here but the USA and the people running this s**t are all wicked muthaf**ka's.

Last edited by davon4204; 08-08-2010 at 04:04 PM..
 08-08-2010, 04:11 PM         #72
jutnice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
subscribes.......................
 7 years ago '09        #73
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,823 | Props total: 724 724
it may be a wrap for this n*gga soon...
 7 years ago '05        #74
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 128 128
 davon4204 said:
Always somebody who wants to be a badass. Probably would be the first one dead too. Never understood you guys who wanna go quickly join the military and then be the first one's coming back in a box.

You go over to those people home lands and don't even be knowing what the f**k to expect or how hostile they are. But i guess the military does give you the freedom to k!ll right?

Then you get the people that get mad and be like, "Oh your not being American and showing Patriotism. Man f**k Patriotism. Yeah it's good to be here but the USA and the people running this s**t are all wicked muthaf**ka's.
WTF?

I'm surprised that you didn't say the same about the Cartel c*ckslingers that are willing to come over here and do the exact same thing that I said that I would do.

7 years ago '06        #75
qnz raw pusha 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,926 | Props total: 390 390
i hope him and all these people who dont like mexicans get k!lledd...word up i would sleep a little happierrr
 7 years ago '07        #76
DaForce13 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,642 | Props total: 437 437
that sheriff is
 7 years ago '04        #77
chirpflare 173 heat pts173
space
space
$4,022 | Props total: 37 37
damn its takin a while to get him
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
55 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago