Jul 30 - Mexican Drug Cartel Allegedly Puts a Price on Arizona Sheriff's Head

most viewed right now
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
83 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
218 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
48 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
121 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #61
qnz raw pusha 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,958 | Props total: 477 477
ahahaa good for this nazi
 08-04-2010, 01:41 AM         #62
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if its true...hes a dead man...the cartels dont bluff...they clean famous singers heads off all the time
 08-04-2010, 02:11 AM         #63
titusfuk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thisisgame said:
when the cartels say "bring me back his head" they literally mean it

this sheriff needs to go into witness protection real talk
^Exactly when ever you hear anything about the Mexican Drug Cartel the s**t is serious! Ol' boy is gonna get MURKED!!!! :beat:
 8 years ago '04        #64
NoLedge18720 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$28,328 | Props total: 8121 8121
word around here was it wasnt Arpaio. I heard it was some other sheriff who was acting stupid. The cartel bought land out here and put up signs saying stay off my land to the police. The police went on it anyways. Then this other sheriff kept going on their property even when he was off duty. He would go horseback riding on the property off duty.
 08-04-2010, 03:18 AM         #65
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im not worried about Mexicans taking MY type of jobs. Its these Asians and Indians that im pissed about. These greedy American companies are outsourcing a lot of advanced American jobs(ie IT and other business-related occupations) to China and India for less money.
 8 years ago '04        #66
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,908 | Props total: 3393 3393
He's not dead yet??

Boo.
 8 years ago '05        #67
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
$2,310 | Props total: 143 143
SMH@folks thinking that the Mexican Cartel are going to succeed in a.ssassinating that douchebag of a sheriff. One bullet, one k!ll, one sheriff down, one NEW war that Mexico will take an IMMEDIATE "L".. Think and stop trying to be "thugs and hardasses" on BX. Keep sleeping on the power of the United States Government and it's GREAT MILITARY MIGHT..

OOORAH.. Give me and my firesquad a million and I'll take them deep into Mexico and k!ll the Cartel's HEAD.
 8 years ago '07        #68
getGwap 
space
space
space
$1,784 | Props total: 301 301
 SCRIP1ONER said:
sounds like envy to me, your one dumbass motherf**ker in my opinion blaming mexicans as the reason you dropped out of school & credit score.. you make your own decisions theres no one to blame but your lazy a.ss self

why don't you setup wpa2 security for your router.. you should of stayed in school your dumber than s**t..
i guess they should start teaching a class in sarcasm at american schools because some people just dont get it
 08-07-2010, 11:42 PM         #69
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they will be there own demise.
 8 years ago '06        #70
Storchaveli 96 heat pts96
space
space
$28,310 | Props total: 5333 5333
Anyone have the sheriff's address? I wanna ask him something.
 8 years ago '06        #71
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,243 | Props total: 1684 1684
 bullack86 said:
SMH@folks thinking that the Mexican Cartel are going to succeed in a.ssassinating that douchebag of a sheriff. One bullet, one k!ll, one sheriff down, one NEW war that Mexico will take an IMMEDIATE "L".. Think and stop trying to be "thugs and hardasses" on BX. Keep sleeping on the power of the United States Government and it's GREAT MILITARY MIGHT..

OOORAH.. Give me and my firesquad a million and I'll take them deep into Mexico and k!ll the Cartel's HEAD.

Always somebody who wants to be a badass. Probably would be the first one dead too. Never understood you guys who wanna go quickly join the military and then be the first one's coming back in a box.

You go over to those people home lands and don't even be knowing what the f**k to expect or how hostile they are. But i guess the military does give you the freedom to k!ll right?

Then you get the people that get mad and be like, "Oh your not being American and showing Patriotism. Man f**k Patriotism. Yeah it's good to be here but the USA and the people running this s**t are all wicked muthaf**ka's.

Last edited by davon4204; 08-08-2010 at 03:04 PM..
 08-08-2010, 03:11 PM         #72
jutnice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
subscribes.......................
 8 years ago '09        #73
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,150 | Props total: 1126 1126
it may be a wrap for this n*gga soon...
 8 years ago '05        #74
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
$2,310 | Props total: 143 143
 davon4204 said:
Always somebody who wants to be a badass. Probably would be the first one dead too. Never understood you guys who wanna go quickly join the military and then be the first one's coming back in a box.

You go over to those people home lands and don't even be knowing what the f**k to expect or how hostile they are. But i guess the military does give you the freedom to k!ll right?

Then you get the people that get mad and be like, "Oh your not being American and showing Patriotism. Man f**k Patriotism. Yeah it's good to be here but the USA and the people running this s**t are all wicked muthaf**ka's.
WTF?

I'm surprised that you didn't say the same about the Cartel c*ckslingers that are willing to come over here and do the exact same thing that I said that I would do.

8 years ago '06        #75
qnz raw pusha 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,958 | Props total: 477 477
i hope him and all these people who dont like mexicans get k!lledd...word up i would sleep a little happierrr
 8 years ago '07        #76
DaForce13 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,667 | Props total: 518 518
that sheriff is
 8 years ago '04        #77
chirpflare 175 heat pts175
space
space
$4,030 | Props total: 108 108
damn its takin a while to get him
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Earned Her Stripes...
24 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
234 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
156 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
93 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
37 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This Melanin shawty married her sponsor and is now Rich
67 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
86 comments
2 days ago