Jul 30 - Mexican Drug Cartel Allegedly Puts a Price on Arizona Sheriff's Head

most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
16 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
86 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
thisisgame 
space
space
$1,374 | Props total: 41 41
if i was that sheriff i would wear a bulletproof vest at all times
 7 years ago '07        #42
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,621 | Props total: 2469 2469
 HeckDaMonsta said:
and I know there stealing my internet cuz that s**t was way faster before they got here...blah blah blah
 07-31-2010, 01:13 AM         #43
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how can u even trust the cartel? what, I'ma find 'em and tell 'em I'ma do it?

what I'ma do if they don't gimme da $$$?? step to dem? n*gga I seen da behe@ding video
 7 years ago '06        #44
Jhnnyblz427 174 heat pts174
space
space
$35,225 | Props total: 18083 18083
 Lex Lossis said:
how can u even trust the cartel? what, I'ma find 'em and tell 'em I'ma do it?

what I'ma do if they don't gimme da $$$?? step to dem? n*gga I seen da behe@ding video
 07-31-2010, 01:36 AM         #45
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jerseyelite89 said:
the problem isnt them coming here, the real problem is how these supposed big corporations are totally leaving the US to put jobs in other places
SOmebody finally hit it right on the nail.

Everybody thinks that Mexicans are taking this middle class jobs or manufacturing jobs... but reality... those jobs have been taken and are still being taken by the Chinese and the Indians.

So next time that you called up one of this Customer Service centers and the person that you speak to has an Indian accent... that's the motherf**ker you should be blaming for not having a job.

In addition to that... this same corporations right here in the US are handing out Visas to all of this Indians that work temporarily in this country for only 6 months, don't pay taxes and then leave back to their countries with money in the bank.

And the f**k up part about it???

You got a bunch of college kids in this country that can't find jobs and got the nerve to tell the public that they don't have no openings for them, but they rather give those jobs to a bunch of f**king Hindus that don't do s**t for our economy.

Don't blame the Mexican... blame the Hindu that's really taking off your plate!
 7 years ago '10        #46
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 bigbarcelona said:
SOmebody finally hit it right on the nail.

Everybody thinks that Mexicans are taking this middle class jobs or manufacturing jobs... but reality... those jobs have been taken and are still being taken by the Chinese and the Indians.

So next time that you called up one of this Customer Service centers and the person that you speak to has an Indian accent... that's the motherf**ker you should be blaming for not having a job.

In addition to that... this same corporations right here in the US are handing out Visas to all of this Indians that work temporarily in this country for only 6 months, don't pay taxes and then leave back to their countries with money in the bank.

And the f**k up part about it???

You got a bunch of college kids in this country that can't find jobs and got the nerve to tell the public that they don't have no openings for them, but they rather give those jobs to a bunch of f**king Hindus that don't do s**t for our economy.

Don't blame the Mexican... blame the Hindu that's really taking off your plate!
this man or woman speaks the real s**t:dancingcool:
 7 years ago '05        #47
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
 thagreat98597 said:
f**k it...do em...they're ppl just like the rest of us..all these ppl from the middle east with jobs in this country..but you wanna keep the mexicans out...
theres 11mil illegal immigrants in this country. 57% are mexicans. and another 25% came from other latino countries. so over 80% are hispanic/latino...... so 8 outta 10 times if they bust an illegal, its gonna be someone who looks mexican.

but we'll just blame it on the white man hating on mexican's right?

07-31-2010, 10:13 AM         #48
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DallasTexas said:
middle eastern ppl arenot coming by the thousands every year and bankrupting cities... illegal mexicans are causing hospitals to go broke and close
not mention most of them are getting stolen social secuirty numbers and dead peoples social security numbers, leeching off our government for free, taking money that could be used to help real legal americans

and not to mention they come over and pop 30 goddamn babies out, f**k people who support illegal mexicans, fact is they are taking jobs you can choose to believe otherwise but the fact remains they are

its getting f**king ridiculous and im glad they are cracking down, get here LEGALLY, just the other day i saw immigration roll up and snatch up 5-6 mexicans and i was happy because that is 5-6 less illegals who will be stealing and leeching money, health care, food stamps etc. from people WHO ACTUALLY need it, 5-6 jobs just opened up for potential unemployed LEGALs

we need to change our hiring ethics, we need new laws to prevent them from taking jobs
 7 years ago '05        #49
GST 
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2399 2399
 HeckDaMonsta said:
yeah f**k mexicans there the reason I can't get a job and the reason I can't get welfare and they shut down my local hospital cuz of them. There also the reason I droped outta high school and they f**ked my credit score and I know there stealing my internet cuz that s**t was way faster before they got here...blah blah blah
 7 years ago '05        #50
GhostXL 
space
space
$766 | Props total: 17 17
 SCRIP1ONER said:
sounds like envy to me, your one dumbass motherf**ker in my opinion blaming mexicans as the reason you dropped out of school & credit score.. you make your own decisions theres no one to blame but your lazy a.ss self

why don't you setup wpa2 security for your router.. you should of stayed in school your dumber than s**t..
i hope ur joking or being sarcastic
 7 years ago '08        #51
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
f**k this shyt, there's no guarentee that they would give me the money if I k!lled him.
 7 years ago '06        #52
da12nvx 8 heat pts
space
space
$360 | Props total: 0 0
 palogee said:
Ummm... Ridiculous salaries paid out to Dr's who quite honestly tell you a lot of what you already know about your body.

most ignorant comment ever. if you could make it through med school you would deserve that high salary too. Wait til you have a serious medical need and then tell me your doctor is over paid.
 7 years ago '07        #53
Supercoolbert 122 heat pts122
space
space
$7,196 | Props total: 1285 1285
BREAKING BAD any1?
 7 years ago '07        #54
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,621 | Props total: 2469 2469
damn seriously this thread has brought out nothing but hate out from a lot of members on this site...smh so sad..
 7 years ago '10        #55
kweezy95 28 heat pts28
space
space
$1,225 | Props total: 1 1
definitely gone in a month
 7 years ago '04        #56
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,834 | Props total: 2001 2001
so much ignorance in this thread.

seriously it baffles me how much people talk about things they know absolutely nothing about. so many of you should have been swallowed
 7 years ago '05        #57
Juicy82 
space
space
space
$597 | Props total: 31 31
 DallasTexas said:
middle eastern ppl arenot coming by the thousands every year and bankrupting cities... illegal mexicans are causing hospitals to go broke and close
 08-02-2010, 02:07 PM         #58
UC4LIFE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The cartel is getting outta hand worse than the columbian cartels at the height of there power
 7 years ago '04        #59
thisisgame 
space
space
$1,374 | Props total: 41 41
when the cartels say "bring me back his head" they literally mean it

this sheriff needs to go into witness protection real talk
 7 years ago '04        #60
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
 HeckDaMonsta said:
yeah f**k mexicans there the reason I can't get a job and the reason I can't get welfare and they shut down my local hospital cuz of them. There also the reason I droped outta high school and they f**ked my credit score and I know there stealing my internet cuz that s**t was way faster before they got here...blah blah blah
i love human beings. i love rules. when human beings break rules, they should be reprimanded. i am not a citizen of france. if i went to france on a visa, and it expired, france would ask me to leave. why does america have to be different?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
80 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
23 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
132 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
78 comments
2 days ago