Jul 30 - Mexican Drug Cartel Allegedly Puts a Price on Arizona Sheriff's Head

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
102 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #1
6047 pageviews
82 comments

The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,574 | Props total: 17243 17243
Jul 30 - Mexican Drug Cartel Allegedly Puts a Price on Arizona Sheriff's Head

Video Report-

[pic - click to view]

Mexican Drug Cartel Allegedly Puts a Price on Arizona Sheriff's Head

PHOENIX - He's been at the center of the discussions and controversies surrounding illegal immigration enforcement in Arizona for quite a while.

On the day parts of Arizona's immigration law, SB 1070, went into effect, Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio is in the news for another reason: there's a price on his head - allegedly offered by a Mexican drug cartel.

The audio message in Spanish is a bit garbled, but the text is clear.

"It's offering a million dollars for Sheriff Joe Arpaio's head and offering a thousand dollars for anyone who wants to join the Mexican cartel."

A man who wants to remain anonymous says his wife received the text message Tuesday evening. It also included an international phone number and instructions to pass the message along.

"She showed it to me..I was kind of disgusted..I reported it to the Sheriff's department yesterday..they said they were going to direct the threat squad on it."

Lisa Allen of the Sheriff's office says they believe the message originated in Mexico.

Although the Sheriff has received numerous death threats in the past, they believe this threat is credible because of its timing.

"Arpaio gets threats pretty routinely, but obviously with this heightened awareness of his role in the immigration issue we've got to take this one a little bit more seriously with a million dollar contract out on him," said Allen.

But she says what really concerns investigators is how quickly the message may have been spread. "It's going so many different places that our folks are looking at it and thinking well at any given point in time it could land in front of some crazy person who thinks I can do that."

As for Arpaio's reaction to the threat, "It's a little bit like water off a duck's back for him, but you never know if it's that sense of false bravado with him..you just can't read it, I'm sure he's concerned, I'm sure he's concerned for his family more than anything else," said Allen.

The Sheriff's office says investigators are trying to trace exactly where the text message came from, but because it did originate from an international number, that will be difficult too.

82 comments for "Jul 30 - Mexican Drug Cartel Allegedly Puts a Price on Arizona Sheriff's Head"

07-30-2010, 08:57 AM         #2
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They gettin sloppy
 07-30-2010, 10:49 AM         #3
thagreat98597 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**k it...do em...they're ppl just like the rest of us..all these ppl from the middle east with jobs in this country..but you wanna keep the mexicans out...
 7 years ago '10        #4
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,507 | Props total: 9855 9855
good luck with that...Sheriff Joe a realllllll a**hole and hes like a godfather out there

ive stayed in tent city...no fun
 7 years ago '04        #5
Tic Toc 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,175 | Props total: 891 891
wow...That is insane, and people real broke right now...if i was him the fam would be in canada like yesterday
 07-30-2010, 12:02 PM         #6
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
"..I reported it to the Sheriff's department yesterday..they said they were going to direct the threat squad on it."
And then they asked him if he was a legal US Citizen and did a full citizenship background check.
 7 years ago '07        #7
Spoken210 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,670 | Props total: 0 0
 DallasTexas said:
middle eastern ppl arenot coming by the thousands every year and bankrupting cities... illegal mexicans are causing hospitals to go broke and close
Yea with every doctor and e.r surgeon driving a fukin 7 series bmw LMAO GTFO
 7 years ago '07        #8
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,003 | Props total: 1380 1380
 Spoken210 said:
Yea with every doctor and e.r surgeon driving a fukin 7 series bmw LMAO GTFO
wtf does what a Dr. drive gotta do with a hospital going broke..
 7 years ago '05        #9
16jan87 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,103 | Props total: 543 543
dat n*gga goin be dead by next week or next month....dats a big pay out....sum crazy retarded mu fucca goin attempt to do dat shii....
 7 years ago '06        #10
daffysm 
space
space
$14,053 | Props total: 2056 2056
 dallastexas said:
middle eastern ppl arenot coming by the thousands every year and bankrupting cities... Illegal mexicans are causing hospitals to go broke and close
this!!!!
 7 years ago '07        #11
HeckDaMonsta 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,358 | Props total: 2815 2815
yeah f**k mexicans there the reason I can't get a job and the reason I can't get welfare and they shut down my local hospital cuz of them. There also the reason I droped outta high school and they f**ked my credit score and I know there stealing my internet cuz that s**t was way faster before they got here...blah blah blah
 7 years ago '09        #12
LLCOOLFERN 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,231 | Props total: 624 624
Day Took r jobs. Step your game up. I realize times are hard, but mexicans are hardly to blame. I know more unemployed middle class kids, than poor kids. I work at a high school and while most hispanics are spending their time playing sports, or working, a lot of natural born students could care less because their parents are paying for their college. I know more whites and blacks on welfare. This is not a race issue. It is a work ethic problem. Many don't want to work, let alone work hard.
 7 years ago '05        #13
EastBroadway 35 heat pts35
space
space
$4,494 | Props total: 5 5
You Can't Trust Anyone.

Including Your Fellow Officers/Friends.

I Give Him A Month.
 7 years ago '04        #14
TYT 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,441 | Props total: 61 61
 LLCOOLFERN said:
Day Took r jobs. Step your game up. I realize times are hard, but mexicans are hardly to blame. I know more unemployed middle class kids, than poor kids. I work at a high school and while most hispanics are spending their time playing sports, or working, a lot of natural born students could care less because their parents are paying for their college. I know more whites and blacks on welfare. This is not a race issue. It is a work ethic problem. Many don't want to work, let alone work hard.
thats real... mexicans work the hardest yet charge the least. just gotta step your game up. cant blame employers for goin that route. get a degree start a business then hire mexicans for the low.
 7 years ago '09        #15
RasElbe 
space
space
$209 | Props total: 38 38
he uhhh.... might want to take them serious. they are ot the tea party:cool-smiley-009:
 07-30-2010, 04:42 PM         #16
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
wtf does what a Dr. drive gotta do with a hospital going broke..
Ummm... Ridiculous salaries paid out to Dr's who quite honestly tell you a lot of what you already know about your body.
 7 years ago '09        #17
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,195 | Props total: 3073 3073
Damn Cartel needs to step it up and spread that s**t on Twitter/Facebook.
 07-30-2010, 08:59 PM         #18
helloluiis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HeckDaMonsta said:
yeah f**k mexicans there the reason I can't get a job and the reason I can't get welfare and they shut down my local hospital cuz of them. There also the reason I droped outta high school and they f**ked my credit score and I know there stealing my internet cuz that s**t was way faster before they got here...blah blah blah
So that must mean that you work the fields of fresno picking fruit, did they take that job from you? Or was it you the one selling flowers in the freeway? Did they take that job from you? I'm sorry you lost your job cleaning toilets or all those grimy jobs nobody else would do for the lowest of wages.

wake the fk up and quit crying about how you lost your job to an illegal immigrant, that's impossible unless you're an illegal immigrant as well.

:cool-smiley-009:
 7 years ago '07        #19
SCRIP1ONER 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,375 | Props total: 67 67
 HeckDaMonsta said:
sounds like envy to me, your one dumbass motherf**ker in my opinion blaming mexicans as the reason you dropped out of school & credit score.. you make your own decisions theres no one to blame but your lazy a.ss self

why don't you setup wpa2 security for your router.. you should of stayed in school your dumber than s**t..
 7 years ago '09        #20
Gonzilla 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,485 | Props total: 57 57
I got that text yesterday.

I thought it was just another stupidass FWD Chain Text.

I can send it to y'all if y'all wanna see it or be part of history.
Just post your cell numbers, don't PM me though. Post them in here.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
24 hours ago