"(Floyd Mayweather)'s Not Even In My League As An Assh*le"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
60 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
97 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
58 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #41
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,888 | Props total: 25678 25678
Lol mike is that dude haha
 7 years ago '08        #42
fit2bboss 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,604 | Props total: 1320 1320
 Suka Repellent said:
k!ll yourself

[pic - click to view]

whoa shiittt is crazzyy..
 07-30-2010, 04:18 AM         #43
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
just another nobody who hates floyd cuz he's insecure with himself therefore intimidated by floyds confidence and demeanor. basically like everybody else who hates floyd
UFC has pretty much taken over the f!ghting arena, so Floyd is right. If he left boxing PPV would take a huge hit. For that reason and him being undefeated he doesn't need to go looking for f!ghts, f!ghts come to him and he decides if he takes them. Dude's retarded as fu*k for thinkin Mayweather should GO f!ght the top contenders...it isn't the UFC. And it's even more retarded for thinkin he got owned by someone who isn't atleast from Hot 97.

EDIT: But I digress...

Cantankerous said:

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 07-30-2010 at 04:21 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #44
MlLkMan 
space
space
$4,246 | Props total: 40 40
 texasplayboy_23 said:
UFC has pretty much taken over the f!ghting arena, so Floyd is right. If he left boxing PPV would take a huge hit. For that reason and him being undefeated he doesn't need to go looking for f!ghts, f!ghts come to him and he decides if he takes them. Dude's retarded as fu*k for thinkin Mayweather should GO f!ght the top contenders...it isn't the UFC. And it's even more retarded for thinkin he got owned by someone who isn't atleast from Hot 97.

PPv would take a huge hit?
 07-30-2010, 05:52 AM         #45
guncity2007 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lewis >>>>Tyson anyday

:cool-smiley-009:
 7 years ago '09        #46
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,024 | Props total: 22358 22358
 Jade Yorker said:
Who said Floyd was in the GOAT's league?

I wanna see if Floyd's pus*y a.ss responds
This n*gga said floyd was a good guy enjoying life
 07-30-2010, 07:42 AM         #47
FLA RAiSED 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1MikE said:

Tyson: the one and only man that could ever pull off being a coke head/pimp/felon/heavyweight champion of the world
..... [I]simultaneously[]
 7 years ago '09        #48
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,188 | Props total: 3488 3488
 Jade Yorker said:
Who said Floyd was in the GOAT's league?

I wanna see if Floyd's pus*y a.ss responds

Your a stupid muthaf**ka
 7 years ago '07        #49
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,551 | Props total: 1169 1169
Iron mike with the real

Tyson used to have n*ggas shook in the staredowns.
 7 years ago '08        #50
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,826 | Props total: 1322 1322
 akademiks said:
Who the f**k is this Mike Tyson? The guy who lost 6 times? I'm Floyd Mayweather, no losses. I'm the greatest f!ghter of all time. He got knocked out by Kevin McBride! Who the f**k is Kevin McBride? He ain't seein me. I'm Money Mayweather. Mike been bankrupt like 12 times, I'm renting private jets and taking helicopters to go to dinner n*gga! See, I'm not even seeing a Mike Tyson cause he's managed by Don King. You need to talk to my manager Richard Schaefer about all of that talk because I'm above it.
Tyson never had to be desperate to take a f!ght. He fought the best f!ghters available, every time out, the only drama outside the ring related to some serious mental issues... he didn't make excuses for his fear... realer than most, no one will be greater in his lifetime.

texasplayboy_23 said:
[COLOR="Red"]UFC has pretty much taken over the f!ghting arena, so Floyd is right. If he left boxing PPV would take a huge hit. For that reason and him being undefeated he doesn't need to go looking for f!ghts, f!ghts come to him and he decides if he takes them. Dude's retarded as fu*k for thinkin Mayweather should GO f!ght the top contenders...it isn't the UFC. And it's even more retarded for thinkin he got owned by someone who isn't atleast from Hot 97.
Someone said that Floyd Mayweather, the self-proclaimed greatest boxer ever, should seek to f!ght champions and the best f!ghters out there... and you think that guy is retarded for saying that?

See, even a lot of boxing fans are got by this backwards way of thinking... belts and rankings mean nothing, there are even fans now who pay more respect to f!ghters who earn more in PPV than f!ghters with titles. That is why there are a ton of f!ght fans who prefer the UFC... maybe DFW is raping his f!ghters' pockets for the most part, but you have to respect the f!ghters for accepting what they get (which mostly happens to be a good living by the way) and staying focused on the important things in their careers: being the best. I know this isn't the case for all boxers and that Floyd's attitude isn't representative of boxing as a whole, but not enough people talk about how a.ss backwards his philosophy is as a f!ghter

Bkjj11 said:
i'll eat your kids
"I wish I could stomp on your kids' testicles, so they could feel the pain I wake up with every day"

"Yeah, I'm on the Zoloft... but that's to keep me from k!llin' y'all"
 07-30-2010, 10:53 AM         #51
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MlLkMan said:
PPv would take a huge hit?
Boxing PPV you dumb@ss. HBO generated 78 mil for the Mosley f!ght, 52 Marquez, 120 De La Hoya, etc. Who else is bringing in more than that anymore regardless of who they f!ght? No one. So WTF are laughin at.

triznathaniel said:
Someone said that Floyd Mayweather, the self-proclaimed greatest boxer ever, should seek to f!ght champions and the best f!ghters out there... and you think that guy is retarded for saying that?

See, even a lot of boxing fans are got by this backwards way of thinking... belts and rankings mean nothing, there are even fans now who pay more respect to f!ghters who earn more in PPV than f!ghters with titles. That is why there are a ton of f!ght fans who prefer the UFC... maybe DFW is raping his f!ghters' pockets for the most part, but you have to respect the f!ghters for accepting what they get (which mostly happens to be a good living by the way) and staying focused on the important things in their careers: being the best. I know this isn't the case for all boxers and that Floyd's attitude isn't representative of boxing as a whole, but not enough people talk about how a.ss backwards his philosophy is as a f!ghter
Yeah, because the guy on top doesn't always call out the #1 contender. It's the other way around. On the other hand it's the guy on top's job to make that f!ght happen if the weight classes make it physically feasible for both f!ghters. The UFC pairs f!ghts together and pretty much forces the f!ghter to step up...there's not much of an option there.

True Floyd doesn't care about legacy, he's only interested in business. But him and Pacquiao want to f!ght each other and then what other excuse will ppl have about who he's fought if he wins? Pac was too old? There will always be an excuse. Everyone can say what they want but his uncle/10-year trainer is going on trial, how the fu*k is he still ducking Manny? If dude would've given an occasional cc's of blood before we wouldn't be having this conversation anyway.
 07-30-2010, 11:13 AM         #52
guncity2007 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mike tyson didn't have s**t on lewis
 7 years ago '05        #53
dahabi 90 heat pts90
space
space
$10,759 | Props total: 1240 1240
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Sooo, who's he?
r.a. >>>your favorite rapper
 7 years ago '10        #54
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 texasplayboy_23 said:

boxing payday>>>>>>> gay a.ss ufc dont hate
 7 years ago '07        #55
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
lol @ the haters coming in here thinking mike is actually s**tting on floyd

they got their hopes up real high too
 7 years ago '04        #56
1MikE 9 heat pts OP
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 1573 1573
 Cantankerous said:

"I normally don't do interviews with women unless I fornicate with them...so you shouldn't talk anymore...unless you wanna...you know"

Mike literally has the best quotes ever
:agreement6:

Mike Tyson is GOAT status among athletes with quotables lol
 07-30-2010, 01:25 PM         #57
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 akademiks said:
Who the f**k is this Mike Tyson? The guy who lost 6 times? I'm Floyd Mayweather, no losses. I'm the greatest f!ghter of all time. He got knocked out by Kevin McBride! Who the f**k is Kevin McBride? He ain't seein me. I'm Money Mayweather. Mike been bankrupt like 12 times, I'm renting private jets and taking helicopters to go to dinner n*gga! See, I'm not even seeing a Mike Tyson cause he's managed by Don King. You need to talk to my manager Richard Schaefer about all of that talk because I'm above it.
Mike Tyson fought everybody though. He didn't stall f!ghters out until they took a L (Margarito, Cotto). He didn't call out the best Cruiserweights and Light Heavyweights (Hatton, Marquez) to come to his division.
 07-30-2010, 03:01 PM         #58
Rich-Young 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Suka Repellent said:
k!ll yourself

[pic - click to view]

she actually a tamil tiger suicide bomber.
 7 years ago '08        #59
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,826 | Props total: 1322 1322
 theking1 said:
Are you a boxer? Do you get a cut of Mayweather's money?

It seems to me that f!ght fans are accepting the fact that the UFC is set up to present the fans with the best f!ghts possible, while boxing is set up to squeeze the most money out of the fans while giving them as little as possible as far as f!ghts that matter are concerned. I don't know when that was ever "gay" but keep sucking that boxing c*ck and calling us haters if it makes you feel superior
 07-31-2010, 01:44 AM         #60
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 theking1 said:
I love boxing too actually...nothing in my posts suggests I don't. I'm likely to buy a Mayweather f!ght, same as Cotto.

And there's nothing gay about always giving fans the f!ght they want to see in the UFC. That was an attention wh0ore statement.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago