Erykah badu shows that fur burger
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

G.O.A.T Whos closest to it? Eminem or Notorious B.I.G?
Eminem 62 52.10%
Notorious B.I.G 57 47.90%
Voters: 119. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #41
C4daTimeBomb 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,484 | Props total: 339 339
 Jade Yorker said:
f**k outta here

So you have to make records for the club and ladies to be considered better?

Hip Hop is art dumb a.ss
Listen dog, If you sit behind a laptop all day with the rest of the internet geeks/gangstas out there, I perfectly underSTANd you. But if your a real n*gga like me and like to go out now and then, and you know, get some pus*y...then you appreciate an artist whose music makes ladies get loose. I know you could'nt know about this, but in 97, if a Biggie song came on in the club u was gettin on some a.ss (if u was'nt lame) which brings you closer to gettin pus*y. You don't have 2 make songs for the clubs or the ladies 2 be a great mc. Good records are Good records (Hypnotize, Mo Money Mo Problems, One More Chance, Juicy, Warning, Big Poppa etc!). Anybody, race or gender can feel these songs cause they f**kin bang. Now if you think your cool because you listen 2 underground music and wear sandals, thats your issue, some people do have lives.
 7 years ago '09        #42
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,207 | Props total: 3524 3524
Biggie>>>>
 08-29-2010, 12:29 PM         #43
youngbasedkltn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BackBlock_OG said:

This Boxden s**t is revenge of the nerds now.
:agreement6:

[pic - click to view]

I'm not afraid
 7 years ago '04        #44
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,895 | Props total: 17453 17453
 youngbasedkltn said:
:agreement6:

[pic - click to view]

I'm not afraid
 08-29-2010, 01:04 PM         #45
Icemouth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well big is dead so it's automatically him

and inb4shadyvseminem
 7 years ago '04        #46
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 793 793
Eminem was a fad...he sucks nowadays

If you listen to sslp or mmlp you will laugh at how corny that s**t sounds and his last few albums have just been garbage
 08-29-2010, 01:11 PM         #47
youngbasedkltn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Liquid-Science said:
Eminem was a fad...he sucks nowadays

If you listen to sslp or mmlp you will laugh at how corny that s**t sounds and his last few albums have just been garbage
a bunch of little white boys angry at their moms are about to give you a beating
 7 years ago '04        #48
space
space
 youngbasedkltn said:
a bunch of little white boys angry at their moms are about to give you a beating
 7 years ago '04        #49
space
space
space
 youngbasedkltn said:
If you are 14 and want to be fake mad at the world and be impressed by the first white boy that has some skills then Eminem is for you

I have never felt compelled to listen to much eminem in my adult life...zany beats and a zany flow that slurs the end of all of the words to make them rhyme is annoying

Even the featured verses that made him respected as a lyricist haven't stood the test of time...jay-z has more quotables from renegade that you can still drop now and people would get the reference...same for dead wrong

Besides stan, eminem has no real classic s**t

Is anyone going to ride around listening to will the real slim shady or Kim? Hell nah
 7 years ago '04        #50
space
space
space
No one rides around bumpin old eminem
 7 years ago '08        #51
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 Bkjj11 said:
Eminem.

BIG career was too short to be put on a pedestal like n*ggas do.

That's why I think em>>>jay>>>big.

Just cuz they been around longer and skills have been pushed to anotha limit creatively.

So to answer all that, I say eminem. I never sold drugs or popped guns, but I do know what's its like to have a pops basically walk out on ya (jail time that is), family members poppin pills, etc...
@ Em being better than Jay....
 7 years ago '08        #52
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
Em is obviously better but Biggie was nasty back when he was alive...
 7 years ago '06        #53
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,980 | Props total: 3526 3526
 Jade Yorker said:
Go check the MMLP vs RD thread
The Eminem fans must have over looked the polll...

...I bet if I bump that thread Eminem will win by the end of the day.
 7 years ago '08        #54
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 C4daTimebomb said:
Listen dog, If you sit behind a laptop all day with the rest of the internet geeks/gangstas out there, I perfectly underSTANd you. But if your a real n*gga like me and like to go out now and then, and you know, get some pus*y...then you appreciate an artist whose music makes ladies get loose. I know you could'nt know about this, but in 97, if a Biggie song came on in the club u was gettin on some a.ss (if u was'nt lame) which brings you closer to gettin pus*y. You don't have 2 make songs for the clubs or the ladies 2 be a great mc. Good records are Good records (Hypnotize, Mo Money Mo Problems, One More Chance, Juicy, Warning, Big Poppa etc!). Anybody, race or gender can feel these songs cause they f**kin bang. Now if you think your cool because you listen 2 underground music and wear sandals, thats your issue, some people do have lives.
What the f**k is this s**t?? basically what you said is you go out to clubs and wanna hear music that ladies like to get down to which I could give 2 f**ks about.. if you can't read next time don't reply to my s**t b/c what you just typed wasn't relevant to what I said in that post :wave:
 7 years ago '08        #55
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 Liquid-Science said:
If you are 14 and want to be fake mad at the world and be impressed by the first white boy that has some skills then Eminem is for you

I have never felt compelled to listen to much eminem in my adult life...zany beats and a zany flow that slurs the end of all of the words to make them rhyme is annoying

Even the featured verses that made him respected as a lyricist haven't stood the test of time...jay-z has more quotables from renegade that you can still drop now and people would get the reference...same for dead wrong

Is anyone going to ride around listening to will the real slim shady or Kim? Hell nah
There are so many things wrong with this post...
 08-29-2010, 02:38 PM         #56
youngbasedkltn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Liquid-Science said:

exactly, is it a coincidence that the eminem stans here think that saying "owned" is cool and get pissed at anyone who questions em, try to put other rappers down to make em better and generally carry the persona of an angst teenager? Don't get me wrong I respect eminem's skills and like some of his songs (Rock Bottom) but it looks to me like some nerds obsessed with a guy who doesn't give two s**ts about them. It's good music for angry people, and eminem is angrier than a f**king death metal band.
 7 years ago '08        #57
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 youngbasedkltn said:
exactly, is it a coincidence that the eminem stans here think that saying "owned" is cool and get pissed at anyone who questions em, try to put other rappers down to make em better and generally carry the persona of an angst teenager? Don't get me wrong I respect eminem's skills and like some of his songs (Rock Bottom) but it looks to me like some nerds obsessed with a guy who doesn't give two s**ts about them. It's good music for angry people, and eminem is angrier than a f**king death metal band.
Kid you haven't hit puberty yet and you listen to lil b shut the f**k up ok?
 08-29-2010, 02:45 PM         #58
youngbasedkltn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jade Yorker said:
Kid you haven't hit puberty yet and you listen to lil b shut the f**k up ok?
you pretty much just PROVED MY POINT

I recommend anger management classes.
 7 years ago '08        #59
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 youngbasedkltn said:
you pretty much just PROVED MY POINT

I recommend anger management classes.
I didn't even read your s**t
 7 years ago '04        #60
space
space
 Liquid-Science said:

Real talk....pretty much what ive been saying all along
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
42 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
30 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
36 comments
19 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy