Eminem Vs Notorious B.I.G

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
234 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
112 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

G.O.A.T Whos closest to it? Eminem or Notorious B.I.G?
Eminem 62 52.10%
Notorious B.I.G 57 47.90%
Voters: 119. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #181
DJ Maximum|M 47 heat pts47
space
space
$43,313 | Props total: 11375 11375
 Jade Yorker said:
Biggie>>>>Jay-Z

Camel is livin off Biggie's rhymes
see this is exactly wat Im talking about Jay-Z is not even mentioned

you and the rest of your stan friends feel threaten by Jay-Z seriously this is a discussion about biggie and eminem

Jay-Z used a couple of lines paying homage to biggie.

Every rapper in the game has used a part of someone elses rhymes or rhymes scheme in their verses. The fact you dont even respect hiphop bothers me because theres no way in hell you listened to Notorious BIG and say Eminem is better. You didnt listen to the music when it 1st hit. You was just born when Juicy came out and Juicy >>>>>> any song Eminem ever done.... Thats the truth
 7 years ago '08        #182
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 DJ Maximum said:
see this is exactly wat Im talking about Jay-Z is not even mentioned

you and the rest of your stan friends feel threaten by Jay-Z seriously this is a discussion about biggie and eminem

Jay-Z used a couple of lines paying homage to biggie.

Every rapper in the game has used a part of someone elses rhymes or rhymes scheme in their verses. The fact you dont even respect hiphop bothers me because theres no way in hell you listened to Notorious BIG and say Eminem is better. You didnt listen to the music when it 1st hit. You was just born when Juicy came out and Juicy >>>>>> any song Eminem ever done.... Thats the truth

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

I guess this is just couple of lines :rolleyes:

And believe me if I said someone was better than Jay-Z you would be on my case also.
 08-29-2010, 07:41 PM         #183
Icemouth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Maximum said:
damn how is this s**t deadlocked?

smh well well... its sad biggie only had 2 albums hard to comparte but biggie over eminem any day
Big had one album while he was alive and it's deadlocked with someone who has 7 or so, is still alive, and is the white jesus

Big won this hard
 7 years ago '07        #184
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
wow @ it being even

boxden has lost..we should all be ashamed
 7 years ago '04        #185
space
space
 Jade Yorker said:

I guess this is just couple of lines :rolleyes:

And believe me if I said someone was better than Jay-Z you would be on my case also.
and believe me I could pull out alot of eminem lines of biting redmans rhyme scheme so this videos dont effect anything

Were not talking about Jay-Z you feel threaten your just a f*g man get off ems nuts.

I can respect Nas Biggie 2 Pac being debatable as better but Eminem hell no... hes finally grown up let him make some more albums grown up mature.

and u still ignored the fact that Juicy >>>>>> any eminem song debate THAT
 7 years ago '04        #186
space
space
 Icemouth said:
Big had one album while he was alive and it's deadlocked with someone who has 7 or so, is still alive, and is the white jesus

Big won this hard
he had 2 the other album was gonna drop 2 weeks before he had died and your logic I hate to say but this has to be true
 7 years ago '08        #187
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 DJ Maximum said:
and believe me I could pull out alot of eminem lines of biting redmans rhyme scheme so this videos dont effect anything

Were not talking about Jay-Z you feel threaten your just a f*g man get off ems nuts.

I can respect Nas Biggie 2 Pac being debatable as better but Eminem hell no... hes finally grown up let him make some more albums grown up mature.

and u still ignored the fact that Juicy >>>>>> any eminem song debate THAT
Pull it up.. I'll wait..

Till I Collapse>>>>Insert any Biggie song

Juicy isn't even best Biggie song
 7 years ago '05        #188
NomiS 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,120 | Props total: 28 28
ahh shoot ... Jay-z pays dj's his moms light bill so dont talk bad about jay-z!

Jay-z's lil brother ( kanye) put Em as G.O.A.T

Last edited by NomiS; 08-29-2010 at 07:52 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #189
space
space
 Jade Yorker said:
Pull it up.. I'll wait..

Till I Collapse>>>>Insert any Biggie song

Juicy isn't even best Biggie song
thats it your disrespecting hip hop

im sure u never heard of biggie other than dead wrong...

theres no way ur a fan of hip hop to say some bulls**t like that
 7 years ago '04        #190
space
space
 NomiS said:
ahh shoot ... Jay-z pays dj's his moms light bill so dont talk bad about jay-z!

Jay-z's lil brother ( kanye) put Em as G.O.A.T
ahh this n*gga Nomis lol where u been hiding n*gga?
 7 years ago '08        #191
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 DJ Maximum said:
thats it your disrespecting hip hop

im sure u never heard of biggie other than dead wrong...

theres no way ur a fan of hip hop to say some bulls**t like that
do you want me to show you his LAD album that I got in my room??

And i'm still waiting on the video....
 7 years ago '04        #192
space
space
 Jade Yorker said:
do you want me to show you his LAD album that I got in my room??

And i'm still waiting on the video....
it must be in your room collecting dust to say some s**t like that... theres a huge difference of being a fan and being a stan. Saying some s**t like that would you k!lled aint no way in hell you can say that and actually listen to it. Music is about timing if you didnt hear it you probably didnt feel the impact of how huge of a record. Go ask anybody who listens to hip hop and ask that question they would smack the s**t out of you and you would turn red running home to your moms....
 7 years ago '08        #193
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 DJ Maximum said:
it must be in your room collecting dust to say some s**t like that... theres a huge difference of being a fan and being a stan. Saying some s**t like that would you k!lled aint no way in hell you can say that and actually listen to it. Music is about timing if you didnt hear it you probably didnt feel the impact of how huge of a record. Go ask anybody who listens to hip hop and ask that question they would smack the s**t out of you and you would turn red running home to your moms....
No it's not in the dust I just turned my head and I see it laying on the shelf but anyways, I've got Biggie in my top 5 and I think RTD is top 10 album ever made and LAD is arguably the best double cd ever made also.. So you saying I've never listened to Biggie or whatever is complete bulls**t.. I'm not one of those people who only listens to Eminem b/c he's my fave rapper.. I told you before I listen to whole buncha rappers like Rakim, Big Pun, Big L, Tupac, Nas, Jay, Lupe, Redman, Method Man, OutKast, etc...

but I gotta question for you.. How come everytime you don't like something that I say you always call me a stan or a f**got and point out my age? What makes your opinion better than mine??
 7 years ago '04        #194
space
space
 Jade Yorker said:
No it's not in the dust I just turned my head and I see it laying on the shelf but anyways, I've got Biggie in my top 5 and I think RTD is top 10 album ever made and LAD is arguably the best double cd ever made also.. So you saying I've never listened to Biggie or whatever is complete bulls**t.. I'm not one of those people who only listens to Eminem b/c he's my fave rapper.. I told you before I listen to whole buncha rappers like Rakim, Big Pun, Big L, Tupac, Nas, Jay, Lupe, Redman, Method Man, OutKast, etc...

but I gotta question for you.. How come everytime you don't like something that I say you always call me a stan or a f**got and point out my age? What makes your opinion better than mine??
as much as you hate on in other rappers there is no way in hell you can sit here and think other wise

Jade Yorker said:

:dancingcool::dancingcool::dancingcool: i didn't know my man Em ran that good

Jade Yorker said:
my man runs beautifully
 Jade Yorker said:
the stride the legs the arm movements the towel :agreement6::agreement6:
^^^^^^^^
this is why I call you a f*g and ur age is ur age......I didnt say my opinion was better but the s**t ur saying is god awful. Thats why I honestly feel you could never ever say some s**t like that.....
 7 years ago '10        #195
knowlege bass 
space
space
$3,220 | Props total: 563 563
I voted Biggie. Obviously Em has him beat on sales and recent material, but Biggie also influenced Em. He was just plain magic on the mic. He had the intangibles that you have to be born with and just cant practice like the voice, the wit and sense of humor and timing like that of a jazz musician.
Lyrically he used all the weapons, internal rhymes schemes, switch flows, multi's, metaphors, similes, alliteration and visual storytelling. He could be personal, make you dance or get that thug swag on. He was respected by the heads and at the same time idolized and bought by white suburban teens. I personally think both Biggie and Em are grossly overrated much of the time they both have wack sh*t and both have flaws, but both have their place in hip-hop history and in my music collection.
For me the most important reason I rate Biggie is because of his efficiency and preciseness with words. He could get a lot across clearly in a short amount of words and make it sound ridiculously dope at the same time. "10 Crack Commandments" is my favorite joint from dude, there is not one Eminem song I would rather hear than that, if some one said pick "...Commandments" or an Em joint.
Em has many of the same traits but I find his voice is not as good (not his fault) but more importantly he just doesn't have the same presence IMO.
 7 years ago '04        #196
space
space
 knowlege bass said:
I voted Biggie. Obviously Em has him beat on sales and recent material, but Biggie also influenced Em. He was just plain magic on the mic. He had the intangibles that you have to be born with and just cant practice like the voice, the wit and sense of humor and timing like that of a jazz musician.
Lyrically he used all the weapons, internal rhymes schemes, switch flows, multi's, metaphors, similes, alliteration and visual storytelling.
He could be personal, make you dance or get that thug swag on. He was respected by the heads and at the same time idolized and bought by white suburban teens. I personally think both Biggie and Em are grossly overrated much of the time they both have wack sh*t and both have flaws, but both have their place in hip-hop history and in my music collection.
For me the most important reason I rate Biggie is because of his efficiency and preciseness with words. He could get a lot across clearly in a short amount of words and make it sound ridiculously dope at the same time. "10 Crack Commandments" is my favorite joint from dude, there is not one Eminem song I would rather hear than that, if some one said pick "...Commandments" or an Em joint.
Em has many of the same traits but I find his voice is not as good (not his fault) but more importantly he just doesn't have the same presence IMO.
I agree :agreement6::agreement6:
 08-29-2010, 08:48 PM         #197
youngbasedkltn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #198
space
space
I bought recovery it was a good album im not white.
 7 years ago '09        #199
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,998 | Props total: 422 422
facepalm
 08-29-2010, 08:57 PM         #200
youngbasedkltn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Eminem is the best at what he does,ziggy stardust and the like might be the best at what they do(its doubtful though)

>>>>>>>>>>>>Bowies weird a.ss version
but eminem isn't even undisputedly the best at what he does.. only his bats**t insane (re:you) fans would say such a thing.

wait.. did you seriously just say it is DOUBTFUL THAT MILES DAVIS AND JOHN COLTRANE ARE GREATS?? Think about it for a second, you're comparing some of the most masterful art ever conceived to a guy who raps about how much he hates his mom and celebrities.. I know Em does rap about more than that but come on how far is Marshall Mather's head shoved up your a.ss? You need help, and taste.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
23 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
91 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy