EVO Froyo Update!!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
194 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #61
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
anyone know of a good battery usage app or task k!ller? i use my phone all day at work to listen to music.. running slacker radio and blue tooth. need to conserve battery, and i dont wanna buy another battery
 7 years ago '04        #62
TNWTMP 
space
space
$1,649 | Props total: 13 13
 uncfan888 said:
anyone know of a good battery usage app or task k!ller? i use my phone all day at work to listen to music.. running slacker radio and blue tooth. need to conserve battery, and i dont wanna buy another battery
I use "Advanced Task k!ller". Works pretty good for me...
 7 years ago '08        #63
King Jackson 86 heat pts86
space
space
$5,455 | Props total: 2080 2080
Read over at Android Forums that the OFFICIAL OTA Froyo Update is starting to release now.. Size - 84.43 MB 3.26.651.6

Leaked Software Number - 3.26.651.3
 7 years ago '04        #64
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 Pro337 said:
Read over at Android Forums that the OFFICIAL OTA Froyo Update is starting to release now.. Size - 84.43 MB 3.26.651.6

Leaked Software Number - 3.26.651.3
if that's the software number then it's the same exact file that leaked yesterday
 7 years ago '05        #65
TheT 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 717 717
I'm downloading the "official" update now...
 7 years ago '04        #66
Ph8te 
space
space
space
$453 | Props total: 40 40
Official OTA update is being pushed right now, BUT if you want it early jsut check for a software update. I just updated my fiancees phone to 2.2 right now.
 7 years ago '04        #67
bluedawgalex 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 1640 1640
can anyone post a screenshot.. are there any visual differences?
 08-02-2010, 09:11 PM         #68
divine5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KC2NC said:
Is there any way to get the default Froyo Launcher?.......I hate sense.
Why you buy the phone if you hate the GUI
 7 years ago '05        #69
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 Zab_JudahX said:
And we wil see how long you stay in the custom Rom world once all your email,Facebook, and bank accounts get hacked.

Custom roms don't do s**t but give you a fancy a.ss wallpaper other than that they're usually a baggy piece of s**t compared to stock roms. My evo has flash out the box and thats the only feature I craved...I'm Gucci bruh
Hacked? Your a dumbass Custom Roms add more security then your f**king stock rom does considering they are updated constantly. And custom roms are just fancy wallpapers huh. Shows how much more of an idiot you are. But i mean its cool Custom Roms must suck. I mean things like Tethering,updating my radio for improved service on my phone, complete skinning of my phone,etc are just fancy wallpapers right. Apps2SD >>> Your stock rom. Oh and i've been running custom roms since the G1 2 years ago so keep it moving.
 7 years ago '04        #70
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,433 | Props total: 453 453
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Hacked? Your a dumbass Custom Roms add more security then your f**king stock rom does considering they are updated constantly. And custom roms are just fancy wallpapers huh. Shows how much more of an idiot you are. But i mean its cool Custom Roms must suck. I mean things like Tethering,updating my radio for improved service on my phone, complete skinning of my phone,etc are just fancy wallpapers right. Apps2SD >>> Your stock rom. Oh and i've been running custom roms since the G1 2 years ago so keep it moving.

ThisCustom rooted froyo, FTW
 08-03-2010, 02:19 AM         #71
theboss175 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cool android 2.2 froyo is available over the air. Just go to settings and system updates... make sure you do it over wifi
 7 years ago '04        #72
U outtaline HO 
space
space
$2,049 | Props total: 0 0
yep i just flashed to 2.2 and its pretty dope
 7 years ago '04        #73
U outtaline HO 
space
space
$2,049 | Props total: 0 0
oh yea...if you are rooted..don't do the ota update...it is available for rooted phones
 08-03-2010, 04:11 AM         #74
theboss175 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Battery Life seems better
 7 years ago '04        #75
Zab_JudahX 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,051 | Props total: 9 9
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
your a damn dumbass you dont even know the people who write this f**king source code and you have the nerve to put their custom code on your device...im the idot, gtfoh dude

its common sense...would you trust a 33 Billion dollar company(Sprint)/23 Billion dollar company(Google) or some smart a.ss nerd chilling in his basement hacking s**t? I mean do you son but its common sense and dont come at me like I dont know what the f**k I'm talking about bruh

You n*ggas put all this trust in strangers

Last edited by Zab_JudahX; 08-03-2010 at 09:36 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #76
lilmeaty6122 
space
space
space
$780 | Props total: 1 1
 KC2NC said:
Is there any way to get the default Froyo Launcher?.......I hate sense.
go to the market and download launcher pro...u can make it look just like the stock version of android
 7 years ago '05        #77
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,882 | Props total: 8404 8404
yo guys did yall download the update through your phone or the link in this thread...because every time i go to my firmware updates nothing is there
 7 years ago '05        #78
DUKINS|M 
space
space
$7,305 | Props total: 37 37

StateProperty88 said:
yo guys did yall download the update through your phone or the link in this thread...because every time i go to my firmware updates nothing is there
LOL. Man you are supposed to be hitting HTC software update. If not message me and ill get you a link to the official.:dancingcool:
 7 years ago '05        #79
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,882 | Props total: 8404 8404
 DUKINS said:

LOL. Man you are supposed to be hitting HTC software update. If not message me and ill get you a link to the official.:dancingcool:
nah i got it now...i thought it was htc update but i saw that someone said firmware updates. good looking out though
 7 years ago '09        #80
stxbreed 
space
space
$2,433 | Props total: 214 214
ay somebody walk me through on how to do it from my phone...im very smart phone illiterate, this is my first one.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
19 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
275 comments
19 hours ago