EVO Froyo Update!!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drakes sends invoice to Def Jam via IG!
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Ayesha Curry tries to get physical with drunk Rockets fan.
102 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #61
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
anyone know of a good battery usage app or task k!ller? i use my phone all day at work to listen to music.. running slacker radio and blue tooth. need to conserve battery, and i dont wanna buy another battery
 8 years ago '04        #62
TNWTMP 
space
space
$1,652 | Props total: 20 20
 uncfan888 said:
anyone know of a good battery usage app or task k!ller? i use my phone all day at work to listen to music.. running slacker radio and blue tooth. need to conserve battery, and i dont wanna buy another battery
I use "Advanced Task k!ller". Works pretty good for me...
 8 years ago '08        #63
King Jackson 87 heat pts87
space
space
$5,478 | Props total: 2183 2183
Read over at Android Forums that the OFFICIAL OTA Froyo Update is starting to release now.. Size - 84.43 MB 3.26.651.6

Leaked Software Number - 3.26.651.3
 8 years ago '04        #64
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 Pro337 said:
Read over at Android Forums that the OFFICIAL OTA Froyo Update is starting to release now.. Size - 84.43 MB 3.26.651.6

Leaked Software Number - 3.26.651.3
if that's the software number then it's the same exact file that leaked yesterday
 8 years ago '05        #65
TheT 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
$16,948 | Props total: 736 736
I'm downloading the "official" update now...
 8 years ago '04        #66
Ph8te 
space
space
space
$453 | Props total: 40 40
Official OTA update is being pushed right now, BUT if you want it early jsut check for a software update. I just updated my fiancees phone to 2.2 right now.
 8 years ago '04        #67
bluedawgalex 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,765 | Props total: 1668 1668
can anyone post a screenshot.. are there any visual differences?
 08-02-2010, 08:11 PM         #68
divine5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KC2NC said:
Is there any way to get the default Froyo Launcher?.......I hate sense.
Why you buy the phone if you hate the GUI
 8 years ago '05        #69
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 Zab_JudahX said:
And we wil see how long you stay in the custom Rom world once all your email,Facebook, and bank accounts get hacked.

Custom roms don't do s**t but give you a fancy a.ss wallpaper other than that they're usually a baggy piece of s**t compared to stock roms. My evo has flash out the box and thats the only feature I craved...I'm Gucci bruh
Hacked? Your a dumbass Custom Roms add more security then your f**king stock rom does considering they are updated constantly. And custom roms are just fancy wallpapers huh. Shows how much more of an idiot you are. But i mean its cool Custom Roms must suck. I mean things like Tethering,updating my radio for improved service on my phone, complete skinning of my phone,etc are just fancy wallpapers right. Apps2SD >>> Your stock rom. Oh and i've been running custom roms since the G1 2 years ago so keep it moving.
 8 years ago '04        #70
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,456 | Props total: 468 468
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Hacked? Your a dumbass Custom Roms add more security then your f**king stock rom does considering they are updated constantly. And custom roms are just fancy wallpapers huh. Shows how much more of an idiot you are. But i mean its cool Custom Roms must suck. I mean things like Tethering,updating my radio for improved service on my phone, complete skinning of my phone,etc are just fancy wallpapers right. Apps2SD >>> Your stock rom. Oh and i've been running custom roms since the G1 2 years ago so keep it moving.

ThisCustom rooted froyo, FTW
 08-03-2010, 01:19 AM         #71
theboss175 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cool android 2.2 froyo is available over the air. Just go to settings and system updates... make sure you do it over wifi
 8 years ago '04        #72
U outtaline HO 
space
space
$2,049 | Props total: 0 0
yep i just flashed to 2.2 and its pretty dope
 8 years ago '04        #73
U outtaline HO 
space
space
$2,049 | Props total: 0 0
oh yea...if you are rooted..don't do the ota update...it is available for rooted phones
 08-03-2010, 03:11 AM         #74
theboss175 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Battery Life seems better
 8 years ago '04        #75
Zab_JudahX 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,051 | Props total: 9 9
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
your a damn dumbass you dont even know the people who write this f**king source code and you have the nerve to put their custom code on your device...im the idot, gtfoh dude

its common sense...would you trust a 33 Billion dollar company(Sprint)/23 Billion dollar company(Google) or some smart a.ss nerd chilling in his basement hacking s**t? I mean do you son but its common sense and dont come at me like I dont know what the f**k I'm talking about bruh

You n*ggas put all this trust in strangers

Last edited by Zab_JudahX; 08-03-2010 at 08:36 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #76
lilmeaty6122 
space
space
space
$781 | Props total: 5 5
 KC2NC said:
Is there any way to get the default Froyo Launcher?.......I hate sense.
go to the market and download launcher pro...u can make it look just like the stock version of android
 8 years ago '05        #77
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$40,630 | Props total: 10666 10666
yo guys did yall download the update through your phone or the link in this thread...because every time i go to my firmware updates nothing is there
 8 years ago '05        #78
DUKINS|M 
space
space
$7,307 | Props total: 38 38

StateProperty88 said:
yo guys did yall download the update through your phone or the link in this thread...because every time i go to my firmware updates nothing is there
LOL. Man you are supposed to be hitting HTC software update. If not message me and ill get you a link to the official.:dancingcool:
 8 years ago '05        #79
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$40,630 | Props total: 10666 10666
 DUKINS said:

LOL. Man you are supposed to be hitting HTC software update. If not message me and ill get you a link to the official.:dancingcool:
nah i got it now...i thought it was htc update but i saw that someone said firmware updates. good looking out though
 8 years ago '09        #80
stxbreed 
space
space
$2,440 | Props total: 224 224
ay somebody walk me through on how to do it from my phone...im very smart phone illiterate, this is my first one.
Home      

most viewed right now
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
68 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
I will marry this woman for real.
121 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 23 - Milwaukee Teen (15) brutally tortured, stabbed and burned over stolen..
57 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
30 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside NBA YoungBoy Hitta Whippin that Draco like John Wick
59 comments
1 day ago