NYC-Banga-Kick-Collection (Most of my kicks shown on BX)-(Re-Up)

most viewed right now
 170
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 99
NBA Klay Thompson is OFFICIALLY NO LONGER eligible for the SUPER MAX :mjdamn:
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 94
Article inside Cable customer forced oral sex on repairman:
92 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 81
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
87 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #161
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4279 4279
added some more s**t
 8 years ago '05        #162
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
*Props Given*

I'll give my left nut just to have half of your collection

any updates with your store?
 8 years ago '07        #163
SCRIP1ONER 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,399 | Props total: 152 152
i skipped to the last page so tell me if it hasnt been said..


but where the hell do you store all these shoes.. do you have a vault??? how do u find the shoes your looking for.. badazz collection tho mayne!!!
 10-05-2010, 01:56 PM         #164
Fcuk Boy Music 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nice collection.

even though i've seen kids on niketalk/iss with 300-500 pairs of sneakers.
 8 years ago '04        #165
LovinPavan 
space
avatar space
space
$5,754 | Props total: 1395 1395
nuts.

how much have u spent, if you don't mind me asking?
 8 years ago '05        #166
Mc PushA 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$2,295 | Props total: 1 1

[pic - click to view]




talkin bout mine ur's aint that icy either :ahh:

dope laces tho LOL u should put ur lace lock in the middle bruh bruh
 8 years ago '06        #167
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4279 4279
 Mc PushA said:

[pic - click to view]




talkin bout mine ur's aint that icy either :ahh:

dope laces tho LOL u should put ur lace lock in the middle bruh bruh
Not Icey, mine look exactly like ice, ur was the color of french fries lol, Fix ur graphic card... Never put my lacelock in the middle, don't wanna look like you and everyone else, basically why I don't even like to buy jordans too much, so I try and freak em as best as possible, u know?


Last edited by NYC-Banga; 10-05-2010 at 05:34 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #168
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4279 4279
 Fcuk Boy Music said:
nice collection.

even though i've seen kids on niketalk/iss with 300-500 pairs of sneakers.
Thanks and u seen kids with 500 pairs what does that mean?


Last edited by NYC-Banga; 10-05-2010 at 05:23 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #169
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4279 4279
 SCRIP1ONER said:
i skipped to the last page so tell me if it hasnt been said..


but where the hell do you store all these shoes.. do you have a vault??? how do u find the shoes your looking for.. badazz collection tho mayne!!!
In the basement,

I buy from all over, online, my spots, through my homegirl who lives in Asia, and my friends who r also sneakerheads,

thanks alot fam


Last edited by NYC-Banga; 10-05-2010 at 05:32 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #170
boobizzy 24 heat pts24
space
space
space
$4,649 | Props total: 2514 2514
Your sneaker collection is legit. Ill get to that one day. Hopefully when i don't turn 30 lol.
 8 years ago '05        #171
Mc PushA 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$2,295 | Props total: 1 1
 NYC-Banga said:
Not Icey, mine look exactly like ice, ur was the color of french fries lol, Fix ur graphic card... Never put my lacelock in the middle, don't wanna look like you and everyone else, basically why I don't even like to buy jordans too much, so I try and freak em as best as possible, u know?
LOL french fries sike n*gga.... mine like an unflavored snow cone, ur Ice look like u Crip walked on sponge bob, oh ight tho I get u I kinda hate that too especially when u see somebody else rocin them right next to u.


Last edited by Mc PushA; 10-06-2010 at 01:47 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #172
QPakaQ 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,914 | Props total: 601 601
Yo Banga what kinda camera you use? I'm thinking about buying my girl one for Christmas and your pics be on point...
 8 years ago '06        #173
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4279 4279
 Mc PushA said:
LOL french fries sike n*gga.... mine like an unflavored snow cone, ur Ice look like u Crip walked on sponge bob, oh ight tho I get u I kinda hate that too especially when u see somebody else rocin them right next to u.
lmaoooo @ unflavored snow cone!
 8 years ago '06        #174
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4279 4279
 QPakaQ said:
Yo Banga what kinda camera you use? I'm thinking about buying my girl one for Christmas and your pics be on point...
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FH22 8X 14 MP HD
 8 years ago '06        #175
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4279 4279
 nastyNate718 said:
*Props Given*

I'll give my left nut just to have half of your collection

any updates with your store?
trying to get a nikesb account, so far i got my hands on nike/jordan brand and timberland
 8 years ago '04        #176
Ateace3 
space
avatar space
space
$4,060 | Props total: 28 28
 NYC-Banga said:
trying to get a nikesb account, so far i got my hands on nike/jordan brand and timberland
wouldn't your store have to really be affiliated with skateboarding to get that account? every place i know that has an sb account is usually a legit skate shop.
 8 years ago '06        #177
SaTown's Finest 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,704 | Props total: 818 818
 Ateace3 said:
wouldn't your store have to really be affiliated with skateboarding to get that account? every place i know that has an sb account is usually a legit skate shop.
That's what I thought... Also, I've never seen a brand new skate store open with a SB account. Usually the place has to be around for a few years before you get a SB account... At least that's what the people at Goodtimes told me. They're the local skateshop here in San Antonio. Been around for 15+ yrs... I know they also look at the area you plan on opening the shop and it is located in relation to another SB shop(if any) in the area...


Last edited by SaTown's Finest; 10-06-2010 at 05:02 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #178
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4279 4279
 Ateace3 said:
wouldn't your store have to really be affiliated with skateboarding to get that account? every place i know that has an sb account is usually a legit skate shop.
exactly, thats why its a b**ch for me to get one, I'm trying to work the angle's, maybe coat tail off an affiliates account

cause im not about to be skate orientated for some odd years, before I can get recognized by NSB
 8 years ago '06        #179
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4279 4279
 SaTown's Finest said:
That's what I thought... Also, I've never seen a brand new skate store open with a SB account. Usually the place has to be around for a few years before you get a SB account... At least that's what the people at Goodtimes told me. They're the local skateshop here in San Antonio. Been around for 15+ yrs... I know they also look at the area you plan on opening the shop and it is located in relation to another SB shop(if any) in the area...
yeah u have to be skate orientated for 2-3 years, then show ur numbers to nsb, for them to even consider if ur worthy to sell their product, then u go on trial basis, only get GR'S, then after awhile once you show u can push their product you show them those numbers, then you get the full on account selling gr's and qs's

its either that, coat tail off another account or cop at retail and then sell at r*pe (which i refuse to do), plus I know for sure that doesnt work.

one spot had got the poison green lows and those fuel mid's...copped at box price and then tried to sell em off for 140 and 150...them s**ts sat there for like 8 months, until they put em on sale..plus that area is so anti-skateboarding, and ppl there figured they were regular whatever dunks, so they see a price tag of 140 and 150 they like f**k that, when they can get reg dunks for 70-88.

gotta be smart about this s**t or you take a crazy loss.

s**t is like chess honestly, when you get them look books, you have to make sure you pick what will sell and what wont, cause you pick 2 sure fire sellers and 5 whatevers, u stand to not make any profit and possibly take a big loss for that quarter
 8 years ago '04        #180
damedolla 
space
space
space
$811 | Props total: 0 0
Banga.. Good luck with the shop homie. I managed a few stores in a previous life and it's a tough game. You sound like u know the game. You plan on goin to MAGIC or any of the other trade shows in the spring?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
condoms are lame as fu-k
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
70 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
82 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
51 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
269 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside The PAWG reality definition for most yall
40 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy