NYC-Banga-Kick-Collection (Most of my kicks shown on BX)-(Re-Up)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
84 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #81
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
Those murdered out foams are straight k!ll. Whole collection is fire tho.
 7 years ago '07        #82
Blaze332 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,047 | Props total: 0 0
 NYC-Banga said:
awwww ur mad i clowned u cause ur selling p!ss yellow worn cool greys for 230 when u can preorder the 2010 versions for 220...

and two of the other kicks ur selling I have, so ur not impressed by s**t u own urself?

ur a complete jackass.
idky but
 7 years ago '04        #83
Jaysin_305 78 heat pts78
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 255 255
pretty dope way to many sbs for me tho

Last edited by Jaysin_305; 09-08-2010 at 08:27 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #84
Gonzilla 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,485 | Props total: 57 57
You have some balls wearing those lime-green, glow-in-the-dark, looks-like-Highlighter colored ones.
The ones you wearing black pants with. Them s**ts is seriously serious.

BTW, who the f**k is CokeWave? Lol.
 7 years ago '06        #85
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107 OP
space
space
$13,526 | Props total: 3467 3467
 CokeWave said:
lol you still aint tell me what kinda car u got

and ppl who mod they car dont do it cause its already trashed

lol when u buy a car it comes to you stock

you add afteramarket parts to enhance the looks

this n*gga talking bout his f**king community service

you a bum a.ss n*gga that take the bus

stop it slime

and you dont have a car

thats y all those shoes are needed

ya feet got wild mileage lmao
u still havent proved that ur not a complete jackass.

stop quoting me, ur beneath me.

take ur a.ss to whips and rides, im sure even there u wont be appreciated.
 7 years ago '06        #86
H-Town Renegade 
space
space
$2,625 | Props total: 103 103
Banga what ya do for a livin, bruh?
 7 years ago '04        #87
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,815 | Props total: 1483 1483
 NYC-Banga said:
if u can tell me what pic they are in...like count down...

if i think i know what ur talking about...the black and grey with red laces?

those are MF Doom SB's
naw its the kick with the fitted in the same pic... on same page as the space jams!
 7 years ago '10        #88
The Insomniac 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,070 | Props total: 307 307
 CokeWave said:
yea coppin sneakers every week was cool back in high school and the beginning of freshman year

but im off that

get ya car game up n*gga

f**k sneakers. i the ill must haves like the oly 7s og 9s and the ill nike retros

but im modding my maxima

lol until you can show me ya whip u aint sayin s**t

just copped the E&G Grille for the front grille
How u gonna clown someone about there whip game and you drive a f**kING MAXIMA.......AND YOUR MODDING A f**kING MAXIMA WH DA f**k MODS A MAXIMA...THEY'RE NOT EVEN PERFOMANCE VEHICLES LMAO A f**kING MAXIMA

Last edited by The Insomniac; 09-09-2010 at 12:04 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #89
Ateace3 
space
space
$4,060 | Props total: 27 27
 NYC-Banga said:
you sir are an idiot...IF I CAN COP MY MOMS A f**kING WHIP...dont u think i can cop myself SOMETHING equivalant or better?..

who cops s**t for others that they cant get for themselves, think about it. u dips**t.

i dont wanna hear about u modding ur s**tty whip, obviously it was trash when u copped, so you modding to make it look better...like i said I MOD LIVES...help my moms with a new whip so she can get around where she lives, help paying my god daughters and sons tuition for school while my homeboy is in the pen...help paying to rebuild my old basketball park over the summer, by repainting the lines, fixing the backboards, adding new nets so the lil kids can have a place to play some ball...f**k modding a whip, clown

lol @ ur ultimate focus is a car...are u f**king serious?

my ultimate focus is keeping my mother proud of her son..

n*gga go to sleep...ur utterly f**king stupid.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #90
The Insomniac 5 heat pts
space
space
 CokeWave said:
i was gonna post some maxima pics but i dont feel like debating with you

i own a 04 max

see u later slime
It doesnt matter if you post a f**king video of that piece of s**t its still a Maxima, if your gonna attempt to clown on someone for not having a whip at least have some next level whip to stunt on them with, you tellin a n!gga to get his money up and you drive a fvcking Maxima, I can sell a pair of pigeons and have a nice downpayment for that bulls**t car

....and FYI buddy no one who really knows their s**t mods a f**king maxima, what add-ons can you really put on that s**t...i mean seriously....its a maxima, those cars were made for n!ggas who want the feel of a luxury vehicle but cant afford a luxury vehicle if you catch my drift, its not a car to tokyo drift in, its a maxima....... the most you can do is add a system, suspension and rims, thats it, modding is over, anything else is just making yourself look like a clown in a riced out maxima buddy. Step your car knowledge up

Last edited by The Insomniac; 09-09-2010 at 05:02 AM..
 09-09-2010, 05:00 AM         #91
little ms riot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Every time I check this section there's always a f!ght going on. Kicks = serious business
 7 years ago '06        #92
space
space
This n*gga said "its not a car to tokyo drift in"

bnwahahahaahhahahaahahhsdskljlakjkljadflkj

I wonder if you know

How they live in Tokyo

If you seen me then you mean it

Then you know you have to go

Fast and furioussssssssssssssssssssssssss
 7 years ago '06        #93
space
space
 7 years ago '10        #94
The Insomniac 5 heat pts
space
space
 NYC-Banga said:
This n*gga said "its not a car to tokyo drift in"

bnwahahahaahhahahaahahhsdskljlakjkljadflkj

I wonder if you know

How they live in Tokyo

If you seen me then you mean it

Then you know you have to go

Fast and furioussssssssssssssssssssssssss
LOL Nah man cuz car modding is my thing, not tryna boast but I do this and Maximas arent cars to mod therefore hes boasting about something thats not even respected in the car modding community its considered Ricey, car mods are Up pipes, Down pipes, Computer chips, Sway bars, Blow off valves, Big Brake Kits, Turbo upgrades, Short shifters, Front mount intercoolers, Carbon fiber hoods, doors, trunks, scoops, Cold Air Intakes, etc etc etc these are mods for performance vehicles not maximas. Those who drive maximas dont get me wrong they are nice cars but they arent made for modding so coke wave lost tryna sound like the man in a "modded" 04 Maxima which probably has none of the s**t posted above and if it does hes destroying a vehicle not built to handle mods. Ive seen stock M3's do the Chicken Noodle Soup on Modded Maximas, f**k outta here herb.

Last edited by The Insomniac; 09-09-2010 at 08:55 AM..
 09-09-2010, 08:43 AM         #95
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that clown talkin like he got a lambo or sumthin lol
 7 years ago '06        #96
space
space
 The Insomniac said:
LOL Nah man cuz car modding is my thing, not tryna boast but I do this and Maximas arent cars to mod therefore hes boasting about something thats not even respected in the car modding community its considered Ricey, car mods are Up pipes, Down pipes, Computer chips, Sway bars, Blow off valves, Big Brake Kits, Turbo upgrades, Short shifters, Front mount intercoolers, Carbon fiber hoods, doors, trunks, scoops, Cold Air Intakes, etc etc etc these are mods for performance vehicles not maximas. Those who drive maximas dont get me wrong they are nice cars but they arent made for modding so coke wave lost tryna sound like the man in a "modded" 04 Maxima which probably has none of the s**t posted above and if it does hes destroying a vehicle not built to handle mods. Ive seen stock M3's do the Chicken Noodle Soup on Modded Maximas, f**k outta here herb.
lmao

naw i understand what you mean...

thats why i said ."'u modding to make it look better cause u bought it looking like some s**t" not perform better, talking bout he copped a grill for it...i dont think he's talking about real modding, hes talking about adding that exterior s**t like the front and back bumper, changing the grill and the hood crap...cause i never really heard of a modded out maxima before...like the stuff ur talking about naw mean.

f**k that n*gga, i couldnt take him seriously when he came in the kicks & gear section talking about modding a maxi.
 7 years ago '10        #97
The Insomniac 5 heat pts
space
space
Lol n!gga got me heated, had me typing paragraphs and I dont even like to type lol

A n!gga going to a car forum boasting about a modded max is like a n!gga going on an ISS forum and boasting about his collection of Fusions
 09-09-2010, 09:32 AM         #98
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That n*gga in His NISSAN HONDA CHEVY
 7 years ago '06        #99
space
space
 The Insomniac said:
Lol n!gga got me heated, had me typing paragraphs and I dont even like to type lol

A n!gga going to a car forum boasting about a modded max is like a n!gga going on an ISS forum and boasting about his collection of Fusions
lmaoooo i be trying to stay away from typing paragraphs hard as s**t, but some of these meek minded mahf**kas be needing you to break down s**t to them in order for them to understand s**t.
 7 years ago '06        #100
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 The Insomniac said:

Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
61 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy