Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
41 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '04        #41
Shizz|M 
space
space
$7,366 | Props total: 230 230
this ain't nothing new.my mans show'd me this like last year..he had allll the s**t u needed to do it..but he ain't never had the balls to do it..so we just move'd on to something else......never look'd back lmao
 07-29-2010, 02:06 PM         #42
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Where the f**k do I purchase that key to open up this f**king ATM's??? Just walk up, open up and bounce.
 7 years ago '06        #43
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
 beantown said:

He did that s**t using an Atari too, you know he was ahead of his time
 7 years ago '04        #44
JJH35 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,840 | Props total: 891 891
 Sniggit said:
says the one who cant quote txt on a forum?

there IS hacking communitys on the net, underground sites. And im pretty positive if they trust eachother theyll share their secrets. hard bit is tracking em dwn
so i'll quote you then tool...if you could interpret either of my off hand quotes i made, the point being made was NOT that there are no communities on the net like that. it's that the person responding has no idea what he was talking about, and acts like u could just google and in a matter of minutes have a "hacking community" worthwhile, or like it was simple to just "view the source" and have any exploitable piece of info

plus your response a.ssumed i have no idea about that scene, which you would be entirely wrong
 07-29-2010, 03:01 PM         #45
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tool? dude you scared of my arguments or something? ive like deleted half of what im gonna post cos i dont wana ether, but u seem confused as to what ur position is with me

acting all humble to get a non-agressive response yet u call me a tool?

no i dont hack or anything like that, i just understand logic :) if you read my posts normally you would see that, tool.

and no, i was gonna edit my post about the fact u could be one, sayin i dont hack myself, i just know you can do this type or s**t or something along those lines... but i thought it would just cause more s**t so didnt bother
 7 years ago '04        #46
JJH35 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,840 | Props total: 891 891
"if you read my posts normally you would see that" as if i was supposed to do my research on your previous posts either this thread or other, before making a reply?

that way i could have insured that your response to me was only in the purest form of logic, and that you were just being logical in your response to me.

oh btw i chose not to hit the quote reply button this time, even though i'm so enlightened by you on using it, because so much of your reply was useless rubbish it didn't need to be all quoted or even commented on.

this is my closing statement, since you have wasted a few extra minutes of my day already. feel free to say yours if you like, but do not expect a reply. and make it good, wouldn't want you to have to edit it or anything.
 07-29-2010, 04:42 PM         #47
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dude your the one who started on me :)

nothing i said was wrong, the only reason its wrong to you is because youve taken it out of context and twisted what ive said

its txt. the reason ive argued is because you obviously couldnt understand my point of view and the way I was saying it

what you put above was just needless pointless garbage : ) n that took me 2 mins
 7 years ago '04        #48
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,101 | Props total: 4119 4119
This has been known. Most thieves are moving on to the actual card processors as well as dummy cards. Read up on the heartland card processing compromise from last year
 07-29-2010, 07:19 PM         #49
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
unless they can hack the camera and cameras around them as well this is pretty pointless, don't know about you but where i live the only ATMS are in highly public areas with about 30 cameras

unless they got some super james bond pen that emps only the cameras and MIB mind wiper pen they wont be getting away with it here.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
190 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy