Black teenager attacks white adult for listening to rap

most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
188 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
29 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-29-2010, 04:13 PM         #161
Graveyard 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronnie said:
who cares about everything else... a 14 year old should not be beating your a.ss when you're 22

Thats like someone just about to graduate college getting beat by a kid in grade 8 :lol4:
never read where he was hospitalized or had any injuries, looks like the white guy just called the cops and was like come get this stupid 8th grader who hit me for no reason.
 7 years ago '06        #162
kyh0mpb 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,011 | Props total: 4 4
A bunch of little goons egging his a.ss on, one probably has a knife on him or some s**t with how these fools are just lookin for trouble. You get punched in the face by a 14 year old, either you are gonna take flight and get that a.ss stabbed, or take flight and get your a.ss tossed in jail for beating on a minor, or you're gonna get to tippin and let a cop know, and that fool's punishment will be 10 times worse.

Me, I'd have spinning back-fisted his a.ss and dipped, calling it self-defense.
 7 years ago '06        #163
kyh0mpb 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,011 | Props total: 4 4
 JamesAdamsIz808 said:
I wish some white kids would start some s**t with me cause I'm bumping some Paramore or Silversun Pickups..

I listen to everything except for country and gospel... and I think 70's rock, 90's hip hop and alternative are the best musical era's.

Its hilarious to the looks on white peoples faces sometimes when I'm in the whip thumping some Smashing Pumpkins or Alice in Chains. I bump that s**t just as much as I bump some Lupe, Jeezy, Gucci, or Drake..

I don't know what son is mad about, he does realize that white people are the ones to buy the most rap...somebody school that young cat.
I wouldn't give a f**k if I pulled up on the side of me bumping Alice in Chains...

But if I heard Gucci bumping out your car, I'd give you a
 07-29-2010, 05:01 PM         #164
Illuminated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jade Yorker said:
@ some of you saying maybe the kid was saying "n*gga"

Don't you think if he was it would've said "the 14 year old kid hit cause he was saying "n*gga"??
Even if the white kid did say "n*gga," what's wrong with that?
Black people say it, so why can't other races of people say it? Once again, blacks live by double standards and hypocrisy.

I guess, "it's cool for me to call myself a n.igger, but a white person can't do it."

What kind of logic.....
 07-29-2010, 05:05 PM         #165
nigelc8992 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JamesAdamsIz808 said:
I wish some white kids would start some s**t with me cause I'm bumping some Paramore or Silversun Pickups..

I listen to everything except for country and gospel... and I think 70's rock, 90's hip hop and alternative are the best musical era's.

Its hilarious to the looks on white peoples faces sometimes when I'm in the whip thumping some Smashing Pumpkins or Alice in Chains. I bump that s**t just as much as I bump some Lupe, Jeezy, Gucci, or Drake..

I don't know what son is mad about, he does realize that white people are the ones to buy the most rap...somebody school that young cat.
don't get me started on the Smashing Pumpkins dude.................... 90's golden age hip-hop and late 80's and 90's alternative >>>>>>> the world
 7 years ago '10        #166
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 Illuminated said:
Even if the white kid did say "n*gga," what's wrong with that?
Black people say it, so why can't other races of people say it? Once again, blacks live by double standards and hypocrisy.

I guess, "it's cool for me to call myself a n.igger, but a white person can't do it."

What kind of logic.....
i never call my self a n*gga or er
 7 years ago '05        #167
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 theking1 said:
i never call my self a n*gga or er
You may not, but the majority of black men do. I've always wondered, and even asked on here, why they do that if they hurt the word so much. The response I got? "The white man just wants to take another thing away from us"

I don't know, it doesn't make much sense to me.
 7 years ago '05        #168
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 717 717
 I'm The Dan said:
You may not, but the majority of black men do. I've always wondered, and even asked on here, why they do that if they hurt the word so much. The response I got? "The white man just wants to take another thing away from us"

I don't know, it doesn't make much sense to me.
When it comes to racial situations when does it ever make sense?
 7 years ago '05        #169
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 717 717
 Deckster said:
yall can say it but when u do s**t lik this will happen, n*ggas say cracker in public and white people walk away fast....yall white folks wont do s**t to anyone
 07-29-2010, 08:25 PM         #170
Quasi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lets face it, black people have a free pass because we deserve it. You brought us to this country against our will and treated us like scum. k!lled us just because you didn't like our color and for years blacks watched you walk away scott-free with no convictions. Oh well.....You should have left us in Africa...consider it a reparation.
 7 years ago '10        #171
illement 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,483 | Props total: 1529 1529
 Budala said:
What if the white dude was listening to Em, would that be ok?

:rant::rant:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #172
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Stereotype.
I know you like to follow me around and make a fool of yourself, but does any black man on this site dispute the fact that the MAJORITY of black men say n*gga besides this clown?
 7 years ago '05        #173
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
 Quasi said:
Lets face it, black people have a free pass because we deserve it. You brought us to this country against our will and treated us like scum. k!lled us just because you didn't like our color and for years blacks watched you walk away scott-free with no convictions. Oh well.....You should have left us in Africa...consider it a reparation.
You say "You" as if I, or some other white man on this site brought you here. I had nothing to do with that s**t. That was a long time ago, you have to get over that s**t. If you really have such a huge problem with what happened, you're free to leave now. Nobody is holding you here anymore. If you feel it was such a horrible thing, then go back to Africa and live your life out there in peace.

It's also funny because you group white people by their skin color, even though there are hundreds of different "white" people.

Plus, you, yourself, didn't have to go through slavery. I am part Irish and part Indian. I guarantee the Indians had it much worse than you, so just quit b**ching.
 07-29-2010, 09:24 PM         #174
nigelc8992 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I'm The Dan said:
I know you like to follow me around and make a fool of yourself, but does any black man on this site dispute the fact that the MAJORITY of black men say n*gga besides this clown?
lol @ still thinking most black people are from the hood. f**k you, the black middle class exists.

quit b**ching cause your racist a.ss wants to say ******. you probably want 'states rights' too so you can introduce subtly racist policy.

lol privileged white americans, yall are disgusting.
 07-29-2010, 09:27 PM         #175
nigelc8992 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I'm The Dan said:
You say "You" as if I, or some other white man on this site brought you here. I had nothing to do with that s**t. That was a long time ago, you have to get over that s**t. If you really have such a huge problem with what happened, you're free to leave now. Nobody is holding you here anymore. If you feel it was such a horrible thing, then go back to Africa and live your life out there in peace.

It's also funny because you group white people by their skin color, even though there are hundreds of different "white" people.

Plus, you, yourself, didn't have to go through slavery. I am part Irish and part Indian. I guarantee the Indians had it much worse than you, so just quit b**ching.
That was a long time ago, you have to get over that s**t. If you really have such a huge problem with what happened, you're free to leave now. Nobody is holding you here anymore. If you feel it was such a horrible thing, then go back to Africa and live your life out there in peace.
White people enslaved black people

Colored people (and poor whites) built America into the economic powerhouse it is, rich whites exploited it

Rich whites throw poor whites a bone and fill their head with fantasies of racial superiority even though they're STILL getting f**ked over economically

Whites inherit wealth from racist policies

Blacks inherit negatives from policies

Whites tell black people to forget about it and to pull ourselves up by our boot straps

f**k you
 7 years ago '05        #176
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
 nigelc8992 said:

Colored people (and poor whites) built America into the economic powerhouse it is, rich whites exploited it

Rich whites throw poor whites a bone and fill their head with fantasies of racial superiority even though they're STILL getting f**ked over economically

Whites tell black people to forget about it and to pull ourselves up by our boot straps

f**k you
First, I could say "n*gga" if I wanted too. Not one man on this planet scares me and if I feel like doing something, I'll do it. That said, I don't feel compelled to say it. I simply wonder why black men say it when they claim to despise it. Just answer that instead of inserting lame s**t like "you want to say it!" or "it's all we got left" or whatever lame s**t you can think of.

As for the rest of your s**t, even the black middle class say it. I don't know any black men that are hood. The black men I know are college students who mostly live in suburbs. They ALWAYS say "what up my n*gga" or whatever... I don't claim to know every black man on this planet, but 99% of the ones I've met or talked to say it.

You can b**ch about how the Economic power was built, but that's how all businesses work. They exploited it, but it worked. Yes, technically the labor built the country, but it took the brains of the men in charge to get it done.

Again, you didn't feel slavery. You're FREE. You enjoy everything that I enjoy right now. You just need something to b**ch about when things don't go your way. If you don't have nothing to blame when you're not qualified enough to get the job, you can always pull the race card and make yourself feel better.

Now, I know racism still exists in all directions. That said, again, stop b**ching and move on. You're not going to change it; I am not going to change it. AGAIN, move on and live your life and stop b**ching about s**t that you will not change.

Plus, it's funny because in every topic you and I talk about (plus you're side kick Supa Mario) you always seem to a.ssume that every white person on this planet was given everything at birth and doesn't have to work for anything.

Finally, f**k you. Don't presume to know me because I said something you didn't like. Get over it.
 7 years ago '06        #177
javaughn1000 192 heat pts192
space
space
$2,814 | Props total: 3 3
 I'm The Dan said:
First, I could say "n*gga" if I wanted too. Not one man on this planet scares me and if I feel like doing something, I'll do it. That said, I don't feel compelled to say it. I simply wonder why black men say it when they claim to despise it. Just answer that instead of inserting lame s**t like "you want to say it!" or "it's all we got left" or whatever lame s**t you can think of.

As for the rest of your s**t, even the black middle class say it. I don't know any black men that are hood. The black men I know are college students who mostly live in suburbs. They ALWAYS say "what up my n*gga" or whatever... I don't claim to know every black man on this planet, but 99% of the ones I've met or talked to say it.

You can b**ch about how the Economic power was built, but that's how all businesses work. They exploited it, but it worked. Yes, technically the labor built the country, but it took the brains of the men in charge to get it done.

Again, you didn't feel slavery. You're FREE. You enjoy everything that I enjoy right now. You just need something to b**ch about when things don't go your way. If you don't have nothing to blame when you're not qualified enough to get the job, you can always pull the race card and make yourself feel better.

Now, I know racism still exists in all directions. That said, again, stop b**ching and move on. You're not going to change it; I am not going to change it. AGAIN, move on and live your life and stop b**ching about s**t that you will not change.

Plus, it's funny because in every topic you and I talk about (plus you're side kick Supa Mario) you always seem to a.ssume that every white person on this planet was given everything at birth and doesn't have to work for anything.

Finally, f**k you. Don't presume to know me because I said something you didn't like. Get over it.
 7 years ago '06        #178
javaughn1000 192 heat pts192
space
space
$2,814 | Props total: 3 3
 nigelc8992 said:

f**k you

Blacks sold other blacks into slavery....

Last edited by javaughn1000; 07-29-2010 at 11:37 PM..
 07-29-2010, 10:25 PM         #179
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deckster said:
yall can say it but when u do s**t lik this will happen, n*ggas say cracker in public and white people walk away fast....yall white folks wont do s**t to anyone
I bet you if you went to certain southerners, they wouldnt be so quick to just "walk away". Truth be told, if anyone says the N-word, the world comes to a halt until an open apology is held, cracker is alot more racist than you think, don't believe me, look up the context of the word. The difference is, some black people automatically turn into attack mode when they hear the word, no matter what the context, situation or speaker, but turn around and say the word themselves and are happy to use it. I've never heard any poor white uneducated southerner use the term "cracker" to talk to one another because its degrading. If the N-word was so degrading and disrespectful, why wouldn't the black community alienate the word too? It doesn't make much sense, but whatever.

This situation was stupid, everyone's entitled to listen to and create whatever type of music they enjoy, the white dude was smart to not full out retaliate because of charges and whatnot, but i probably wouldve retaliated in some shape or form if a little ignorant s**t ran around thinking he can dictate what i can and cant listen to.

and whoever said 14 year olds look like theyre 25 nowadays, hes completely right haha.
 07-29-2010, 10:38 PM         #180
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nigelc8992 said:

f**k you
Damn, preach
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
275 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
56 comments
1 day ago