Black teenager attacks white adult for listening to rap

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
139 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
34 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #121
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,516 | Props total: 17136 17136
 Sniggit said:
to true, to true haha

dude at my old school looked like 25 n was pretty built in size, but was like 14 lmao

its the drugs maynne
The foods are packed with steroids and all types of s**t
 7 years ago '04        #122
jae premier 
space
space
$2,491 | Props total: 77 77
as funny as it is, it is sad
 7 years ago '05        #123
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,916 | Props total: 1481 1481
man he prolly been walking around saying ****** and all the words and s**t...i woulda snuffed his a.ss to u know u gotta blank that s**t out like the radio if u wanna sing along
 7 years ago '07        #124
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,191 | Props total: 15010 15010
 Jade Yorker said:
Someone of you are dumb f**ks in this thread besides me, sheedawg and a couple of other people..

The dude handled the situation the right way.. The kid got way worse punishment then he would've gotten from the 22 year old if he fought back.. 99% of the time the 22 year old would've been charged also..

What the f**k would he gotten out of f!ghting back? A battery?

f**k outta here

I know 99% of you f**ks that are calling the other guy a pus*y for not f!ghting back wouldn't've punched a 14 year old kid if you were 22..
I would have whooped his b**ch a.ss

14 or not, you put your hands on me Ima whoop your a.ss, that's self defense.
 7 years ago '07        #125
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 I'm The Dan said:
it's not. if it were switched, this would be 100 pages already. Racism is fine as long as it's happening to white people.
kind of like what it is now
 7 years ago '07        #126
space
space
 Woodwin said:
man he prolly been walking around saying ****** and all the words and s**t...i woulda snuffed his a.ss to u know u gotta blank that s**t out like the radio if u wanna sing along
you'd f!ght a dude over reciting a song that says n*gga?

you're definitely keeping it real "gangsta"

f**k outta here
 07-29-2010, 12:51 PM         #127
lifeofaYG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He probably said n*gga and got snuffed out who cares
 7 years ago '05        #128
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
 KeepinItTrill said:
you'd f!ght a dude over reciting a song that says n*gga?

you're definitely keeping it real "gangsta"

f**k outta here
If the situation is in my favor, then yeah i would f!ght over someone saying n*gga if they white regardless if its in a song or anywhere else...s**t i cant stand it when white actors say it in a movie..to me it is a big deal

and no im not keeping it real "gangsta" im keeping it 1 hunnid and doing what I feel is appropriate not someone else
 7 years ago '07        #129
space
space
 Woodwin said:
If the situation is in my favor, then yeah i would f!ght over someone saying n*gga if they white regardless if its in a song or anywhere else...s**t i cant stand it when white actors say it in a movie..to me it is a big deal

and no im not keeping it real "gangsta" im keeping it 1 hunnid and doing what I feel is appropriate not someone else
why's it matter though? you know the way they're using it, and it ain't racist.

if they're saying the ER ending then yea by all means tax that a.ss. I just think if you willing to beat somebody's a.ss over repeating s**t in a song then you a punk. Just my .02

I'm white and I say n*gga all the time, not one of my homies have checked me or said "dawg don't talk like that"

I'm in the H too though, so it might be different somewhere else
 7 years ago '10        #130
Kno 1 
space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 288 288
the white dude blurted out "******" while jammin' to it w/ more emphasis than was necessary. it's obvious. ha
 7 years ago '07        #131
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 Woodwin said:

thinking like that you not going to last long in this world. An angry Black man in this society equal death. get your mind right
 07-29-2010, 01:02 PM         #132
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is funny cuz it hardly ever happens. Plus dude got beat up by a kid. The black dude deserves time in prison for being such an ignorant piece of s**t. Still funny tho.
 07-29-2010, 01:05 PM         #133
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
oh sure so the 22 year old white man can be labeled a criminal for beating a black minor, not too smart
U don't get charged for protecting yourself, sir. Stop taking up for this dude just cuz white folks are afraid of blacks.
 7 years ago '08        #134
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
$28,000 | Props total: 19895 19895
music is music... i wish somebody would try n hit me because i listen to rock music.. lol

but thats besides the obvious point here... how does a 14 yr hit a 22 yr old (and get away with it).. if i was that dude i wouldve choked out that lil boy quick fast and in a hurry

black..white... dont matter, i just hate pretentious c*cksuckers who think they're all high n mighty ::cough illuminated cough::
 7 years ago '05        #135
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
 carltouss619 said:
thinking like that you not going to last long in this world. An angry Black man in this society equal death. get your mind right
u missed what i said though...This a white man world the situation is never in my favor...i know how to think then react not vice versa..i want to beat they a.ss but i cant its 2 different things.

and to the other guy u must have the black/white friends...they black skin color wise but white washed everywhere else. I got mad white friends who im close wit but if one of them says it...which they already know not to do..they gettin a mean a.ss stare for the first offense
 7 years ago '07        #136
space
space
 macadon83 said:
U don't get charged for protecting yourself, sir. Stop taking up for this dude just cuz white folks are afraid of blacks.
not where I'm at
 7 years ago '07        #137
space
space
 Woodwin said:
u missed what i said though...This a white man world the situation is never in my favor...i know how to think then react not vice versa..i want to beat they a.ss but i cant its 2 different things.

and to the other guy u must have the black/white friends...they black skin color wise but white washed everywhere else. I got mad white friends who im close wit but if one of them says it...which they already know not to do..they gettin a mean a.ss stare for the first offense
that definitely ain't it...

some of em bang, some of em work for a livin', then the others are just weedheads
 7 years ago '05        #138
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
 KeepinItTrill said:
that definitely ain't it...

some of em bang, some of em work for a livin', then the others are just weedheads
word i hear u but I guess they just not the type of people to care..me on the other hand if i have a problem with something ima tell u and i hope as a friend u can respect me cause ima respect u
 7 years ago '07        #139
space
space
 Woodwin said:
word i hear u but I guess they just not the type of people to care..me on the other hand if i have a problem with something ima tell u and i hope as a friend u can respect me cause ima respect u
that's straight I can get with that

not everybody's gon have the same opinions or feelings on s**t and if I knew you in person I'd respect that and not say it around you
 7 years ago '07        #140
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
f**k yall n*ggas for kissing and making up...keep f!ghting :jay:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
163 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy