Black teenager attacks white adult for listening to rap

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
14 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
209 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #101
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,781 | Props total: 17144 17144
Good....
 7 years ago '04        #102
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,781 | Props total: 17144 17144
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Reading comprehension-it's obvious you haven't learned it yet.
 7 years ago '10        #103
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,110 | Props total: 1269 1269
s**t prolly wasnt even about rap music......it was about that kid whooping SOMEONES a.ss that day........... he picked the white dude listening to rap music................but if im 22 and a 14 year old hits me in the face I dont think imma need the police.....
 07-29-2010, 06:55 AM         #104
PRiNC3SSxKiSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
And what makes me racist? It's amazing how all the 'whitewashed' individuals on BX manage to come to the rescue
How do you exist in the world hating everyone that isn't black?
 07-29-2010, 07:11 AM         #105
PRiNC3SSxKiSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
I don't hate anybody. It's amazing that when a black person points out the hypocrisy that exists in the world regarding race relations, he's automatically a racist who 'hates the white man' which is far from the truth. But believe what you want, I could care less...
So far black people have called everything racist. Towards them. Racism only exists when black people are on the real or imagined receiving end of it.

The guy could be any race, blacks would say its ok..
 7 years ago '06        #106
javaughn1000 192 heat pts192
space
space
$2,814 | Props total: 3 3
damn i woke to see this bulls**t 7 pages WOW....some of you should read the hold article before commenting and personally it dont matter if the guy was purple i find it funny as f**k a 14yr old kid got off on him....he wasnt to f**king scare or worry about getting jump cause he said something back when the lil dude told him to turn his s**t off...plus it wasnt a random thing the cop stated that they might of knew each other ...so the kid was just showing out in from of his friends an the cops are probably no did turn it into a race issue could of the rap s**t...basically he was in the wrong place at the wrong time youngin knew he was pus*y and wanted to impress his friends and now this man who probably lives around the way is going to have more problems

Last edited by javaughn1000; 07-29-2010 at 07:24 AM..
 07-29-2010, 07:21 AM         #107
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
probs had a fine white b**ch n lost her a.ss the day before
 7 years ago '05        #108
lilbeast 129 heat pts129
space
space
$5,772 | Props total: 749 749
Holy s**t, thats funny LMAO!!
 7 years ago '06        #109
space
space
The victim, who is white, was walking along Port Malabar listening to rap music when he saw the suspect and a group of other youth,” Martinez said.

The 14-year-old, who police say may have known the man, told the man to stop listening to the rap music, “because he was white,” and that, “white people shouldn’t listen to rap music,” Martinez said.

“(The victim) then told them that he could listen to any kind of music he liked,” Martinez said.
The teen struck the victim in the face as the other youth encouraged the attack, police said. The beaten man escaped and contacted police. He later identified the teen, Martinez said. THe teen was then booked into the Juvenile Detention Center.

ok now im going to say some racist but some known s**t ...when the f**k (if they didnt

know each other)somebody white spoke back or even kept walking pass a pack of n*ggas as

Mel Gibson would say....

Last edited by javaughn1000; 07-29-2010 at 07:34 AM..
 07-29-2010, 07:28 AM         #110
RurourniK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Is this n*gga listenin to nas?" Smash em.

07-29-2010, 07:34 AM         #111
PRiNC3SSxKiSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@Supa Any cop shooting unarmed, nonresisting people is wrong, same with telling blacks or any other oppressed people (which includes some whites) to get over it is wrong, and this is wrong, nobody should get beat for something like this. (Although if they knew each other.. real racial/musical motivation seems unlikely...)
 7 years ago '06        #112
space
space
THEY KNEW EACH CAUSE ...WHAT SOME WHITES SAY WE ALL LOOK ALIKE SO IF IT WAS RANDOM HE WOULDNT KNOW WHO THE KID WAS JUST f**kING AROUND BUT THE COPS AND THREAD STARTER ( WHO I THINK WAS THE VICTIM) ARE TRYING TO MAKE IT MORE THAN WHAT IT WAS....THIS IS WHY HE LEFT THAT PART OUT ABOUT THEM KNOWING EACH OTHER SO HE IF NOT THE VICTIM IS A RACIST TRYING TO MAKE IT SEEM LIKE SOME RANDOM s**t

Last edited by javaughn1000; 07-29-2010 at 07:40 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #113
SupaMann 47 heat pts47
space
space
$5,165 | Props total: 1169 1169
dumb a.ss kid

music is for everybody
 7 years ago '06        #114
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
I clicked on the link and that is how the article is written until you click the link and see the full article. If anything, the media tried to play up the racism, but this is nothing new.
 07-29-2010, 07:56 AM         #115
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #116
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 javaughn1000 said:
THEY KNEW EACH CAUSE ...WHAT SOME WHITES SAY WE ALL LOOK ALIKE SO IF IT WAS RANDOM HE WOULDNT KNOW WHO THE KID WAS JUST f**kING AROUND BUT THE COPS AND THREAD STARTER ( WHO I THINK WAS THE VICTIM) ARE TRYING TO MAKE IT MORE THAN WHAT IT WAS....THIS IS WHY HE LEFT THAT PART OUT ABOUT THEM KNOWING EACH OTHER SO HE IF NOT THE VICTIM IS A RACIST TRYING TO MAKE IT SEEM LIKE SOME RANDOM s**t
 7 years ago '10        #117
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 Joe Budden said:
:dancingcool:
 7 years ago '10        #118
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3744 3744
 sheedawg said:
ya'll acting like he got jumped? dude got snuffed in the face, why would he wanna provoke what already is a fuked up incident, some you guys are making no sense at all defending this s**t. So if young dudes were going around snuffing people thats socially acceptable cause the older person (who knows better) doesnt f!ght back. f**k outta here with this hood mentality.
Who's defending s**t? I don't give a f**k...he still should of kicked that lil n*ggas a.ss. How in the f**k do y'all even know that he knew dude was 14? These days muhf**kas look old as s**t and be young as hell and young people be looking old as s**t. Dudes taking the Joe Budden route and s**t.

I'mma have my lil cousin to go around and punch muhf**kas in the face too since y'all ain't gonna do s**t anyway.
 07-29-2010, 11:55 AM         #119
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 aka ReeSe said:
Who's defending s**t? I don't give a f**k...he still should of kicked that lil n*ggas a.ss. How in the f**k do y'all even know that he knew dude was 14? These days muhf**kas look old as s**t and be young as hell and young people be looking old as s**t. Dudes taking the Joe Budden route and s**t.

I'mma have my lil cousin to go around and punch muhf**kas in the face too since y'all ain't gonna do s**t anyway.
to true, to true haha

dude at my old school looked like 25 n was pretty built in size, but was like 14 lmao

its the drugs maynne
 7 years ago '08        #120
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,481 | Props total: 17035 17035
Mind control
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
23 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy