Black teenager attacks white adult for listening to rap

most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
22 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #61
sheedawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,508 | Props total: 252 252
 javaughn1000 said:
This n*gga is a f*g u left out some s**t .....now this is even more funny

“The victim, who is white, was walking along Port Malabar listening to rap music when he saw the suspect and a group of other youth,” Martinez said.

The 14-year-old, who police say may have known the man, told the man to stop listening to the rap music, “because he was white,” and that, “white people shouldn’t listen to rap music,” Martinez said.

“(The victim) then told them that he could listen to any kind of music he liked,” Martinez said.

The teen struck the victim in the face as the other youth encouraged the attack, police said. The beaten man escaped and contacted police. He later identified the teen, Martinez said. He teen was then booked into the Juvenile Detention Center.
How on earth is the white guy a f*g? A group of young dudes approached him, basically looking for trouble, and now theres a reason he didnt f!ght back, dude was with his homies who were encouraging this sort of s**t. I still dont know how you dudes tryna pass this off.
 7 years ago '06        #62
javaughn1000 192 heat pts192
space
space
$2,814 | Props total: 3 3
 sheedawg said:
How on earth is the white guy a f*g? A group of young dudes approached him, basically looking for trouble, and now theres a reason he didnt f!ght back, dude was with his homies who were encouraging this sort of s**t. I still dont know how you dudes tryna pass this off.
i was talking bout the n*gga who started the thread dummy an its even more funny cause he knew them....if it was some random s**t then maybe i can see why u two are crying
 7 years ago '07        #63
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0
 Jade Yorker said:
How the f**k you gon do some racist s**t like that?

f**k that kid
f**k that kid? f**k you...

how are you gonna be 22 years old get stuck by a 14 year old and tell

the situations dumb but cmon now your 22 years old and you run off snitching cause your lil brother hit you
 7 years ago '10        #64
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3744 3744
 sheedawg said:
Wtf, so if you're getting jumped it makes sense to NOT f!ght back? f**k that s**t, if you know you're gonna get your a.ss beat.....go down swinging. The f**k is you on?
 7 years ago '05        #65
sheedawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,508 | Props total: 252 252
 aka ReeSe said:
Wtf, so if you're getting jumped it makes sense to NOT f!ght back? f**k that s**t, if you know you're gonna get your a.ss beat.....go down swinging. The f**k is you on?
ya'll acting like he got jumped? dude got snuffed in the face, why would he wanna provoke what already is a fuked up incident, some you guys are making no sense at all defending this s**t. So if young dudes were going around snuffing people thats socially acceptable cause the older person (who knows better) doesnt f!ght back. f**k outta here with this hood mentality.
 7 years ago '08        #66
Future 44 heat pts44 OP
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 notic99 said:
f**k that kid? f**k you...

how are you gonna be 22 years old get stuck by a 14 year old and tell

the situations dumb but cmon now your 22 years old and you run off snitching cause your lil brother hit you
Know your s**t next time before you talk

I was talking about him telling the guy not to f**king listen to rap because he's white..

f**k outta here tool
 7 years ago '05        #67
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,497 | Props total: 717 717
 Budala said:
What if the white dude was listening to Em, would that be ok?

:rant::rant:
he'd probably attack em for being white and rapping lol
 7 years ago '08        #68
Future 44 heat pts44 OP
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
Someone of you are dumb f**ks in this thread besides me, sheedawg and a couple of other people..

The dude handled the situation the right way.. The kid got way worse punishment then he would've gotten from the 22 year old if he fought back.. 99% of the time the 22 year old would've been charged also..

What the f**k would he gotten out of f!ghting back? A battery?

f**k outta here

I know 99% of you f**ks that are calling the other guy a pus*y for not f!ghting back wouldn't've punched a 14 year old kid if you were 22..

Last edited by Future; 07-29-2010 at 03:30 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #69
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
I found a pic of dude that got his a.ss beat

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #70
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 Budala said:
I found the pic of the two scrappers.... xclusive s**t - ONLY ON BX.

[pic - click to view]

:laughing4::celebrate::celebrate2:
 7 years ago '10        #71
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
 YingYangTwinS said:
i think im big meech!

07-29-2010, 03:37 AM         #72
Salvation 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That kid would've gotten mollywhopped.
 7 years ago '05        #73
TIGER HOODS 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,042 | Props total: 1 1
Damn, if that black kid met 85% of the people on Boxden he would have went crazy trying to f!ght everyone at once.
 07-29-2010, 03:45 AM         #74
Salvation 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I also bet that lil n*gga was wearing a Southpole shirt too, LMAO.
 7 years ago '05        #75
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
It's funny when a valid point is made about racism, the black guys come out to put it down just because it's racism against the white guy. It's ignorance at its best.
 7 years ago '10        #76
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
 I'm The Dan said:
It's funny when a valid point is made about racism, the black guys come out to put it down just because it's racism against the white guy. It's ignorance at its best.
 07-29-2010, 03:59 AM         #77
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I'm The Dan said:
it goes both ways really...usually when something racial happen..each side defend their race...i think racism is natural like eatting...im just trying to think of ways to capitalize off it because its big business
 7 years ago '06        #78
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,480 | Props total: 257 257
thats 1 stupis mutha f**ka
 7 years ago '05        #79
TIGER HOODS 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,042 | Props total: 1 1
 DrX said:
it goes both ways really...usually when something racial happen..each side defend their race...i think racism is natural like eatting...im just trying to think of ways to capitalize off it because its big business
Hell yeah man, lets go make some money being racist.
 7 years ago '04        #80
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,340 | Props total: 2762 2762
SMH@this happening 5 minutes away from me.

SMH@dude walking malabar road solo knowing that its full of ignorant gits who would do dumbs**t like this and glorify it.

And the thing is this s**t is going to get worst especially if the space center gets shut down.

Last edited by VictoryThagr8; 07-29-2010 at 05:19 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
78 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
87 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy