most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
11 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #201
sheedawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,508 | Props total: 252 252
Well I come back and witness the great debate of 2010 up in here.

Seriously, when will people thats ancestors were oppressed, start to realize that they have opportunity that the oppressed didnt and make the most of them? You don't see Jews around the world playing the Nazi card, cause that was in the past and they dont go around hating Germans still. I feel people who live in the past will pretty much never move forward as they will never claim self responsibility for anything, its always "someones fault", same s**t goes with these Illuminati dudes, they never will look themselves and realize why they ain't where they wanna be, cause I can guarantee that is has nothing to do with race or a secret society.
 7 years ago '04        #202
Ea$e 
space
space
$6,409 | Props total: 424 424
Cut all of the extra s**t out for a second, let's take the actual topic at hand and put it into perspective.

- A 14 year old attacked an adult for said adults taste in music.

- The adult was "surrounded" by the 14 year old and his a.ssociates.

- Instead of attacking the 14 year old, the adult let the proper authorities take care of the incident.

First off, who the f**k does that kid think he is? More so, let's be real.....the kid is the b**ch here, not the adult. The 22 year old was more than likely minding his business until being approached. How the f**k does replying "I can listen to whatever I want" constitute as "talking s**t" when it's the truth? Also, how does the whole "white people don't respond to blacks/they're afraid of us/shouldn't have said anything/etc" s**t justify anything?

Why is the kid a b**ch? Simple. If some big Brock Lesnar lookin' mothaf**ka would've walked past him and his little goof troop of goons in training with a swastika on his forehead, a picture of a n*gga being hung on his shirt, and KKK hate speech blaring through his headphones, he wouldn't have said or done s**t. Cowards pick and choose their battles CAREFULLY so as to not put themselves in harms way. He knew the 22 year old wasn't going to smack the fear of God into him, which is why he felt comfortable enough to pull his card.

Totally ignoring the subject at hand, it's sad that people as a whole can't get over this racism s**t, in 2010 nonetheless. EVERYBODY in this thread who argued their side made QUALITY points as to why they feel the way they do. The problem with these points is that they all cancel each other out in the end and become moot.

Simple cases of "right and wrong" shouldn't always have to revert back to "black and white". The kid, regardless of his race is wrong for attacking ANYONE PERIOD, regardless of race, over something as mundane as ones musical preference. That's where it should stop and end......
 7 years ago '05        #203
sheedawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,508 | Props total: 252 252
 Ea$e said:
Cut all of the extra s**t out for a second, let's take the actual topic at hand and put it into perspective.

- Instead of attacking the 14 year old, the adult let the proper authorities take care of the incident.

First off, who the f**k does that kid think he is? More so, let's be real.....the kid is the b**ch here, not the adult. The 22 year old was more than likely minding his business until being approached. How the f**k does replying "I can listen to whatever I want" constitute as "talking s**t" when it's the truth? Also, how does the whole "white people don't respond to blacks/they're afraid of us/shouldn't have said anything/etc" s**t justify anything?

Why is the kid a b**ch? Simple. If some big Brock Lesnar lookin' mothaf**ka would've walked past him and his little goof troop of goons in training with a swastika on his forehead, a picture of a n*gga being hung on his shirt, and KKK hate speech blaring through his headphones, he wouldn't have said or done s**t. Cowards pick and choose their battles CAREFULLY so as to not put themselves in harms way. He knew the 22 year old wasn't going to smack the fear of God into him, which is why he felt comfortable enough to pull his card.

Totally ignoring the subject at hand, it's sad that people as a whole can't get over this racism s**t, in 2010 nonetheless. EVERYBODY in this thread who argued their side made QUALITY points as to why they feel the way they do. The problem with these points is that they all cancel each other out in the end and become moot.

Simple cases of "right and wrong" shouldn't always have to revert back to "black and white". The kid, regardless of his race is wrong for attacking ANYONE PERIOD, regardless of race, over something as mundane as ones musical preference. That's where it should stop and end......
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:
 08-02-2010, 09:56 AM         #204
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ea$e said:

good post fam

/thread
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
49 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
190 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy