Black teenager attacks white adult for listening to rap

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
165 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-29-2010, 10:50 PM         #181
Zeeshine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can't we all get along?

1) black people should not use slavery as an excuse for not sustaining themselves in the present day.
2) black people shouldn't be go into "attack mode" when something that is racist on their part happens to be true
3) blacks aren't the only race to be clubbed by white people...hell they pretty had the next worst thing to slavery in the indian subcontinent where my people are from. and dont forget the native americans, they probably had it the worst out of all the races...
4) it is not a white person's fault nowadays for what their ancestors may have done.
5) you can't justify something NO ONE living currently has committed as a means for some right of passage to diss them or a.ssume they have no credibility.
6) not all black people say the "nword" in fact... i know plenty of black parents who discourage such usage.
7) racism is so polarizing nowadays it's ridiculous people call others out with the race card like it's no one's business. Civil rights leaders around the world actually had reason for calls of racism, but the word racism is essentially used for everything as a reason even when the true reason probably has nothing to do with race...

sigh just my 2 cents don't flame me respond constructively
 7 years ago '07        #182
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 javaughn1000 said:
:laughing0::rofl2:
 7 years ago '05        #183
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,916 | Props total: 1481 1481
 Bruce Leeroy said:
lol im kinda f**ked up right now but say that s**t in the dave chappealle white guy voice thats what it thought up immeadiately

might just be funny to me

anythign i wanna say ill say it god nabit
 7 years ago '10        #184
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 I'm The Dan said:
First, I could say "n*gga" if I wanted too. Not one man on this planet scares me and if I feel like doing something, I'll do it. That said, I don't feel compelled to say it. I simply wonder why black men say it when they claim to despise it. Just answer that instead of inserting lame s**t like "you want to say it!" or "it's all we got left" or whatever lame s**t you can think of.

As for the rest of your s**t, even the black middle class say it. I don't know any black men that are hood. The black men I know are college students who mostly live in suburbs. They ALWAYS say "what up my n*gga" or whatever... I don't claim to know every black man on this planet, but 99% of the ones I've met or talked to say it.

You can b**ch about how the Economic power was built, but that's how all businesses work. They exploited it, but it worked. Yes, technically the labor built the country, but it took the brains of the men in charge to get it done.

Again, you didn't feel slavery. You're FREE. You enjoy everything that I enjoy right now. You just need something to b**ch about when things don't go your way. If you don't have nothing to blame when you're not qualified enough to get the job, you can always pull the race card and make yourself feel better.

Now, I know racism still exists in all directions. That said, again, stop b**ching and move on. You're not going to change it; I am not going to change it. AGAIN, move on and live your life and stop b**ching about s**t that you will not change.

Plus, it's funny because in every topic you and I talk about (plus you're side kick Supa Mario) you always seem to a.ssume that every white person on this planet was given everything at birth and doesn't have to work for anything.

Finally, f**k you. Don't presume to know me because I said something you didn't like. Get over it.
 7 years ago '07        #185
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 Woodwin said:
lol im kinda f**ked up right now but say that s**t in the dave chappealle white guy voice thats what it thought up immeadiately

might just be funny to me

anythign i wanna say ill say it god nabit
 7 years ago '06        #186
javaughn1000 192 heat pts192
space
space
$2,814 | Props total: 3 3
 PLAYERIZM said:
at this dude tryin to insult somebody

[pic - click to view]

go put some more of your dad's clothes on

[pic - click to view]

Damn
:rofl2::mamoru2::guns:
 7 years ago '10        #187
schlegel 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,568 | Props total: 0 0
hurry up & buy!!!
 7 years ago '05        #188
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 Supa Mario 910 said:
For evidence of I'm The Dan's racism, please click the link below and follow along. Again, your opinion holds no weight here.

I don't feel like getting into it again, but that was said because of something you said earlier in a different topic. I don't care enough to go dig it up, because you don't bother me. In that same thread, you proved how ignorant you are and at least the other guy (the guy you follow around) had something intelligent to say.

Again, I don't care about what you say because you're blinded by racism. Maybe that's because in the area you live in that's a daily event in your life. Who knows? Maybe you have a reason for being racist, but that doesn't justify it.

You need to step your life status up and stop worrying about petty s**t that won't advance you in life.
 07-30-2010, 12:14 AM         #189
Zeeshine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I'm The Dan said:
I don't feel like getting into it again, but that was said because of something you said earlier in a different topic. I don't care enough to go dig it up, because you don't bother me. In that same thread, you proved how ignorant you are and at least the other guy (the guy you follow around) had something intelligent to say.

Again, I don't care about what you say because you're blinded by racism. Maybe that's because in the area you live in that's a daily event in your life. Who knows? Maybe you have a reason for being racist, but that doesn't justify it.

You need to step your life status up and stop worrying about petty s**t that won't advance you in life.
@ Dan and Supa Mario E-Beef get a life forreal peepz you both are overzealous.
 7 years ago '06        #190
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,352 | Props total: 5502 5502
 ronnie said:
who cares about everything else... a 14 year old should not be beating your a.ss when you're 22

Thats like someone just about to graduate college getting beat by a kid in grade 8 :lol4:

I don't even need to repeat this.
 7 years ago '09        #191
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,209 | Props total: 19307 19307
 ronnie said:
who cares about everything else... a 14 year old should not be beating your a.ss when you're 22

Thats like someone just about to graduate college getting beat by a kid in grade 8 :lol4:
i would have whopped that kids a.ss...that's embarrassing but he might of had a weapon idk
 7 years ago '09        #192
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,209 | Props total: 19307 19307
 Jade Yorker said:
First off how the f**k did he know he was gonna get punched?

And 2nd of all if a 14 year old kid punched you, you would really punch him back a.ssuming you're over 20?? be honest would you punch him back?
i woulda laid that kid on his a.ss...he 14 stop actin like he 8 and he don't know wtf he doin
 7 years ago '05        #193
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Liar, you were one of the first to reply to the thread which I had not posted in, so why would you be posting to get a rise out of me without knowing I'd see that thread? I could care less how intelligent or racist you think I am. Your posts prove what I've been saying all along so basically, kiss my BLACK a.ss.
Looking back I should have posted something a little more sarcastic to make it obvious. We went back and forth for a few days in that first topic and what I posted was something that I knew would get a rise out of you. Between that first thread and second thread it was less than a week (maybe even less than that), and I don't care if you don't believe me.

again, to be honest man, i don't care if you're a racist or not. you're just text on a message board. I can say with 99.99% certainty that I'll never see you in real life, so I could care less what you have to say.

I'm just saying going through life pissed off at s**t that you will never be able to control will start to wear on you.
 7 years ago '08        #194
Future 44 heat pts44 OP
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 thegoldenhero said:
i woulda laid that kid on his a.ss...he 14 stop actin like he 8 and he don't know wtf he doin
Like I said he got a better punishment than if the guy would've retaliated

And most likely the white dude would've been charged also.

And didn't it say that there were multiple dudes with him?
 7 years ago '06        #195
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
the "white adult" got his hoe card pulled simple as that. I don't see the reason for this to turn into a 12 page debate on race relations especially when everybody is saying he had the green light to whoop his a.ss black or not.
 7 years ago '08        #196
Future 44 heat pts44 OP
space
space
 bangab**ch said:
the "white adult" got his hoe card pulled simple as that. I don't see the reason for this to turn into a 12 page debate on race relations especially when everybody is saying he had the green light to whoop his a.ss black or not.
99% of the time he's gonna get charged if he retaliates

Why get charged for something stupid, if you can report the kid and he's gonna get way worse punishment?
 7 years ago '06        #197
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
 Jade Yorker said:
99% of the time he's gonna get charged if he retaliates

Why get charged for something stupid, if you can report the kid and he's gonna get way worse punishment?
people get their a.sses beat all the time without the police having the slight bit of knowledge. what makes you think he's going to get in some s**t with the law automatically? especially since he's defending himself.
 07-30-2010, 01:55 AM         #198
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'm only on the 2nd page and I see where this thread is going, or shall I say "went"...no need to read further, smh at race wars in 2010.
 7 years ago '06        #199
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18797 18797
wow, really?

7 years ago '08        #200
Future 44 heat pts44 OP
space
space
 bangab**ch said:
people get their a.sses beat all the time without the police having the slight bit of knowledge. what makes you think he's going to get in some s**t with the law automatically? especially since he's defending himself.
People on the streets noticing and calling the cops
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
37 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
286 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
150 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
54 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
47 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
206 comments
19 hours ago