Police confirm body found is Lorenzen Wright (former NBA player)

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #141
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
 king-2-be said:
damn thats messed up but why was he in the barbershop flossin on them dudes like that???? u gotta know better than that man
Yup I don't feel sorry for him at all. How many times does this mistake have to be made?
 7 years ago '06        #142
RAZAH CUTS 5844 heat pts5844
space
space
$54,098 | Props total: 18956 18956
yo so what was the final cause of death they leaning toward? Did he k!ll himself or was he murdered?
 7 years ago '04        #143
Silentmurdah33 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 110 110
yall n*gga runnin off possibly bogus twitter feeds.... dont none of us know what really happened and what triggered the events that transpired. R.I.P. to Lorenzen Wright
 7 years ago '04        #144
Javon23 265 heat pts265 OP
space
space
$46,371 | Props total: 8461 8461

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #145
Javon23 265 heat pts265 OP
space
space
$46,371 | Props total: 8461 8461
Penny at the scene

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #146
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,379 | Props total: 5660 5660
HOW ABOUT DON'T GO TO IMPOVERISHED AREAS FLASHING MONEY. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BEING BLACK. IT'S ABOUT THE HAVES AND THE HAVE NOTS. SELF-HATING MUTHAf**kAS.
for real. RIP to Lorenzen.

I'm not trying to derail this thread in respect for Lorenzen Wright but at the same time most people on the losing end of a capitalist society are going to have that crabs in a barrel mentality. Let's not act like he could have been flashing money in some poor country in Europe and wouldn't have to worry about the same thing happening. Stop with the self hate, it's disgusting.
 7 years ago '08        #147
crenshaw 
space
space
space
$677 | Props total: 88 88
memphis folks really stay close - thats penny and that guy that played with Barkley in PHX? damn his name skips my head. he was a lefty and always wore the knee-high socks.

RIP Lorenzen Wright
 7 years ago '05        #148
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,202 | Props total: 11808 11808
 carltouss619 said:
Yup I don't feel sorry for him at all. How many times does this mistake have to be made?
Were u there?
 7 years ago '08        #149
crenshaw 
space
space
space
$677 | Props total: 88 88
 .:RELOADED:. said:
elliot perry......i dont know why i remember his name lol
Thats right
 7 years ago '04        #150
bigmike123456 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,796 | Props total: 367 367
why do people act like blacks are the only people who harm each other how man times do we hear about other races k!lling each other life is messed up if u go to a trailer park with 50 gs you would have to worry about the same thing people in general need to change there mindstate on certain things not just one race
 7 years ago '05        #151
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,992 | Props total: 3 3
r.i.p
 7 years ago '07        #152
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
 THEINFAMOUS said:
Were u there?
what kind of dumb question is that?
 7 years ago '06        #153
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,903 | Props total: 1213 1213
R.i.p.
 7 years ago '04        #154
sinistababy 
space
space
$3,761 | Props total: 89 89
Man I'm from Memphis and live about 5 minutes away from where he was found... That's actually the rich folks part of Memphis by the FedEx World Headquarters in between the city limits and Germantown over by the Southwind community... it's very secluded back there and there's a lot of wooded areas back there... the question I have is who found him? He was found by an apartment complex so maybe someone was taking a morning walk or something and found him-- who knows... but anyway... Memphis niccas have this mentallity where it don't matter who you are, they don't wanna see you shine without them shining-- the crab in a barrel terminology... it's sad man... R.I.P. to big homie... he did a lot for the city... it was kinda out of his character to be flossin' money around like that but everybody in the M KNOWS he got that cake mayne...
 7 years ago '05        #155
micseles 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,782 | Props total: 4276 4276
 crenshaw said:
Thats right
elliot "socks" perry. One the best backup pg's of that time.

RIP L.Wright loved his game at memphis and had a few productive seasons for the grizz awhile back always seemed to be the consumate proffessional that was willing to except whatever role was thrown at him
 7 years ago '07        #156
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 Javon23 said:
from another forum

You know that 1996 Clippers Squad is cursed

Malik Sealy- k!lled by Drunk Driver

Rodney Rogers- Paralyzed in ATV accident

Bison Dele- See Lorenzen Wright

Kevin Duckworth- Heart Attack at 44

Now Lorenzen Wright and he was drafted in 1996, exactly 6 spots ahead of Kobe Bryant. That draft class was memorable.
Damn. Thats crazy.

RIP LW...
 7 years ago '09        #157
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,433 | Props total: 12370 12370
It's funny how people keep running with this "flossing money story". He had about $2500 on him and that is relatively low to what he used to keep and what many athletes walk around with now. It's more to this story than someone on twitter or some site like this can post and keeping the robbery motive alive distracts from what is really going on.
If the only time anybody saw this money was when he was at the barbershop why was he robbed a day later and nowhere near the barbershop? I mean way the f**k away from the barbershop.

Don't be ignorant all your lives people, read, gain some knowledge it's pretty easy.
 7 years ago '09        #158
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,433 | Props total: 12370 12370
You know that 1996 Clippers Squad is cursed

Malik Sealy- k!lled by Drunk Driver

Rodney Rogers- Paralyzed in ATV accident

Bison Dele- See Lorenzen Wright

Kevin Duckworth- Heart Attack at 44

Now Lorenzen Wright and he was drafted in 1996

and they had another dude that beat leukemia on that roster as well.
 7 years ago '04        #159
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

07-30-2010, 08:00 AM         #160
evici1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lorenzen Wright Was Shot to death
Police wouldn't answer questions about motive or suspects. But records indicate that Wright, 34, revered in his hometown as a generous and likable sports hero, was probably carrying a large amount of cash when he disappeared on July 18. A court affidavit obtained by The a.ssociated Press also said Wright had sold two vehicles to a man affiliated with a Memphis drug ring that's suspected in six deaths.

His family filed a missing person report with police on July 22, four days after he was last seen, but investigators repeatedly said they didn't suspect foul play. Wright's mother said in the report that she was worried because his silence was out of character and ''he probably has a large amount of cash on him.''

The report said that the day he disappeared, he had been dropped off at a restaurant by a woman and later taken to his ex-wife's house in Collierville, a Memphis suburb. The ex-wife, Sherra Wright, told officers that Wright left her home in the middle of the night with someone.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
112 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy