Steph Kegels
65 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
21 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
235 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-29-2010, 04:42 AM         #81
g.o.a.t91 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Loved the part when Glen Davis shook his head at him, something everyone needs to do.
 7 years ago '06        #82
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
Sounds like a hell of a night to me...

No drugs, prostitution, or gambling...

Dinner, Party, Bottles of Ace with the homies...

LeBron and his entourage won!
 7 years ago '04        #83
smiles 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,291 | Props total: 58 58
 The_Future_09 said:
Why wasnt Javon at the table??? we see you n*gga
oh he was there under the table with willie h bonnie servicing lebrons d!ck
 7 years ago '06        #84
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
I see a lot of bulls**t being posted in this thread.

If I had a hundred in the bank, another hundred mil on the way, and all of my closest friends and family were eating...I'd do the exact same thing and say f**k you to the haters.

What's not to celebrate? What grown a.ss man doesn't want to see nekkid women in Vegas. Women are nekkid in Vegas anyway.

Why not drink some expensive as alcohol, eat an expensive a.ss dinner, and go to an all the way extra club to have a good time? That's what people who are able do when they celebrate right.

If he was doing this every other week then I'd have some concerns but comon man.
 7 years ago '06        #85
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
hope lebron blows a knee
 07-29-2010, 09:12 AM         #86
Beaker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall are really some simple-minded fools if you don't see why this a damaging article

chess not checkers, idiots
 7 years ago '06        #87
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
Just read the article. What a f**king disgrace, these pieces of s**t that come from the gutter and get paid millions are single handedly ruining the league along with these white collar silver spooners that only care about their check.
 7 years ago '06        #88
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
 hood135 said:
I see a lot of bulls**t being posted in this thread.

If I had a hundred in the bank, another hundred mil on the way, and all of my closest friends and family were eating...I'd do the exact same thing and say f**k you to the haters.

What's not to celebrate? What grown a.ss man doesn't want to see nekkid women in Vegas. Women are nekkid in Vegas anyway.

Why not drink some expensive as alcohol, eat an expensive a.ss dinner, and go to an all the way extra club to have a good time? That's what people who are able do when they celebrate right.

If he was doing this every other week then I'd have some concerns but comon man.
Shut the f**k up please. That's why people don't want these ghetto pieces of s**t getting all this money because they don't know what they're doing with it. They don't know how to act like civilized people and they don't know how to handle the fame that they're getting. The world is bigger than one person and these egomaniacs have been told so much that they're gods that they start to behave like there's no repurcussions for the type of s**t that they do. Do you really think that this piece of s**t Lebron James gives 2 s**ts about any of his fans? He only cares about the checks that he's pulling in, he could care less if the kids are looking up to him.
 7 years ago '06        #89
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
^ Damaging how? Maybe to the Mormons. It may have been intended to be damaging but they just described a typical night of celebration. The simple-minded people who read this and think less of LeBron for it are the ones who need to check themselves for being hyper judgmental. Again, no prostitution, no gambling, no drugs.

If anything, this article just shed the light on who LeBron really is. This is not a bad thing. That fairy tale ended long ago so what's wrong with people seeing the real LeBron? He's still gonna be great, he's gonna sell shoes, jerseys, tickets...etc...Plus he's a made man when it comes to his finances. He doesn't need the approval of fickle a.ss people who worship the ground he walks on. They are the ones who need to wake up.

One thing that LeBron did do right was to put "the people who really care about him" in his circle. He understood early in life that all you have in life are those people so he looked out.
 7 years ago '06        #90
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
Beantown...What? What was disgraceful about that night? What is disgraceful about how he spends his money? You sound like a borderline racist or an Uncle Rukus if you catch my drift.

He took care of family. Disgraceful?
He gave all his boys jobs. Disgraceful?
He bought a couple big a.ss houses. Disgraceful?
He bought a few nice a.ss whips. Disgraceful?
He drinks an expensive brand of alcohol. Disgraceful?
He likes to have a good time. Disgraceful?
He likes hip hop. Disgraceful?
He likes women. Disgraceful?
He threw a party in Vegas. Disgraceful?
He gives back to his community. Disgraceful?
He gives back to everyone who helped him. Disgraceful?

Check yourself b**ch. LeBron isn't doing anything that any other person with money wouldn't. And I may be wrong because a lot of people with money did dirt to get it and don't give back.
 7 years ago '06        #91
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
LeBron James cares about the people who genuinely care about him. Why should he give two s**ts about a fan?

This is where you "fans" get it twisted. You don't care about LeBron. You care about his entertainment value. You care about the money you spend to watch him on tv, in the bars, and at the games.

You could give two s**ts about LeBron the person. You don't know him so how can you say s**t like he's an egomaniac. Why? Because he's always in the news? Because he dresses nice? Because he makes good decisions with his money? You have to ask yourself, why is this guy bigger than life??? Because you dumb f**k fans attach your life and well being on a person who hasn't contributed a second of thought to you. You made him what he is and now that he's not what ESPN told you he would be, your life is ruined.

Seek help.
 7 years ago '06        #92
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$29,009 | Props total: 10681 10681
Wooooow I can't believe I just wasted my time reading that bulls**t....this dude sound like a straight hater. He just basically told his night and hated on everything he did....who gives a f**k how many security guards he had.....he's lebron james, who cares if he wheres sunglasses inside, who cares if he's dribbling while he's walking

I not a lebron fan but this hate is ridiculous....this s**t been going on and nobody said s**t. Now he goes to miami and everybodies feelings seem to be hurt
 07-29-2010, 09:55 AM         #93
divine5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't like Lebron and i believe he made himself look like a b**ch by going to Miami but he did nothing wrong in this article. He isn't married.
 7 years ago '06        #94
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
"LeBron doesn't care about his fans. k!ll him."

Some of yall need to watch this movie because you sound like you fit the description. People ain't s**t.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #95
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 beantown said:
Shut the f**k up please. That's why people don't want these ghetto pieces of s**t getting all this money because they don't know what they're doing with it. They don't know how to act like civilized people and they don't know how to handle the fame that they're getting. The world is bigger than one person and these egomaniacs have been told so much that they're gods that they start to behave like there's no repurcussions for the type of s**t that they do. Do you really think that this piece of s**t Lebron James gives 2 s**ts about any of his fans? He only cares about the checks that he's pulling in, he could care less if the kids are looking up to him.
I dont f**k with Lebron but you are an a**hole for majority of this post. Im sure Lebronj gives more of his money, time and energy then some of the "class" people you look up to. So my question is what are you really talking about?....You are mad that a black man can make so much money being himself. I didnt read the article until your post but i can say i dont see much wrong with what Lebron was doing, I only think that the man chronicalizing this night is wrong to try and publish it. I agree he is limited in what and who he cares about that is true but an indepth look into any mans life will change a few opinions of him. You have deep rooted issues with regard to "ghetto" people that you should look into.

Last edited by Cambury; 07-29-2010 at 10:09 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #96
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
Cambury...That's because he's an undercover racist. "ghetto pieces of s**t" Really? Last time I checked, Vegas was a melting pot and any and everybody can go there, blow a few stacks, and have a good time. But for some reason, LeBron isn't worthy because he's black and came from the ghetto.

He's a multi-millionaire with money to spend and to spare. he gives back. Even if he didn't, it's his money. What about the billionaires walking around here? Do they get called trash and slum dogs whenever they rent a floor at Cesar's Palace days at a time?

Beantown is officially an idiot with a warped view on reality.

No drugs, no gambling, and prostitution...and he gets called a ghetto piece of s**t?
 7 years ago '04        #97
sideshow20 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,586 | Props total: 553 553
 07-29-2010, 11:21 AM         #98
Beaker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hood135 acting like Lebron's his f**king baby-daddy

christ son, how many words you gon write to defend this man?
 7 years ago '06        #99
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
 Beaker said:
hood135 acting like Lebron's his f**king baby-daddy

christ son, how many words you gon write to defend this man?
I'm not defending LeBron. I'm defending the idea. All you saw was yellow so I won't hold it against you. Might've learned a thing or two if you would've actually read it.
 7 years ago '04        #100
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,918 | Props total: 635 635
cambury and hood 135, couldnt agree with yall more. lebron isnt harming anyone and it seems like people are doing whatever they can to hate. that man can do whatever he wants with his money, his time, his body, w/e. let that man live. his gf aint complainin too much, you dont know what kinda andrei kirilenko allowances he might have lol. and hes 25 and has had ppl kidding his forever and depending on him for a living, how could you not think youre the s**t. in truth according to american ideals, dude is the s**t. no one dares mention these corporate big wigs who hoard 20x's the money lebron makes and f**k up our environment and a whole host of other negative things. its always a double standard when it comes to athletes and ppl thinking they shouldnt be paid for their hard work. i swear ppl make it really easy to call racism..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
joie chavis
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
8 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
58 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
194 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy