Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #21
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93
space
space
$9,193 | Props total: 980 980
Toward the end of the night, Boston Celtics forward Glen Davis walks past James' party and looks at the scene up and down several times like a painting in a museum, soaking in the images of the go-go dancers, the "King" sign and the costumed man delivering bottles of champagne.

Davis shakes his head and walks on.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #22
J 39 heat pts39 OP
space
space
$16,782 | Props total: 3239 3239
 CarmeloStarks said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #23
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93
space
space
$9,193 | Props total: 980 980
when James and Lamar Odom, seated at a nearby table, engage in an impromptu dance-off to California Swag District's "Teach Me How To Dougie."

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #24
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 Nautilus O said:
Why click on the thread then knowing it was an article?

Obviously you read it and were expecting a critique of Lebron, and then you realized it wasn't and searched for a didn't read pic.

Props to the ts for posting before ESPN pulled it down, the line about the girls with no panties k!lled it for the writer, and the liqour and gang signs are not what Nike wants to see next to Lebron's name.
nah i didnt read it...but from what i see people posting it was alot to criticize
 07-28-2010, 02:47 PM         #25
Illuminated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 O_nasty said:
Well in a way it is critiquing him...low key...didn't know that was enough to get pulled off epsn

But this is nothing new....They say in his early years he use to walk in the clubs and yell out "what one of yall b**ches im f**king tonight"

Poor Savannah...They said she looked sad as hell at Melos wedding, Cause she'll never get a ring....She still got it made though
LeBron knows what's up. He knows not to marry that broad.
Marrying an NBA player and getting knocked up = the new female hustle.
 07-28-2010, 02:48 PM         #26
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
very good read
 07-28-2010, 02:49 PM         #27
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illuminated said:
LeBron knows what's up. He knows not to marry that broad.
Marrying an NBA player and getting knocked up = the new female hustle.
she been with him since HS
 7 years ago '06        #28
droid3000 996 heat pts996
space
space
$26,528 | Props total: 26323 26323
The article isn't that bad it reaffirms everything we already know about Lebron: he's an ego maniac and he still acts like a kid....its hilarious how this dude acts/lives like a "king". I guess that's what happens when that's all you've heard for half your life.... anyone else catch the Big Baby Davis part? Its official now...he's flaming

Last edited by droid3000; 07-28-2010 at 02:55 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #29
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,260 | Props total: 307 307
I read some, until I realized it was a grown man writing a diary entry of every move LeBron does and every detail of what he is wearing and doing....sweeeeeet
 7 years ago '10        #30
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,182 | Props total: 8296 8296
 Cambury said:
nah i didnt read it...but from what i see people posting it was alot to criticize
Really, cause the n*gga likes to party and drink, hang out with his homeboys, looks at nekkid hoes, dribble a fake basketball around, enjoys getting love from other people and raps along to songs in the club??

I'm guilty and if you're not too, it would explain a lot.
 7 years ago '04        #31
JJH35 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,840 | Props total: 891 891
It was prolly taken down because as I was reading it, it sounded like fantasy talk to me...just didn't seem legit for some reason.

But who knows, James is so protective over stupid, so it was prolly was removed because of threats to ESPN or something stupid.
 7 years ago '05        #32
J 39 heat pts39 OP
space
space
 Nautilus O said:
Really, cause the n*gga likes to party and drink, hang out with his homeboys, looks at nekkid hoes, dribble a fake basketball around, enjoys getting love from other people and raps along to songs in the club??

Just look at the n*ggas picture, it says all you need to know.
 07-28-2010, 02:57 PM         #33
Yellob0y 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when James and Lamar Odom, seated at a nearby table, engage in an impromptu dance-off to California Swag District's "Teach Me How To Dougie."
 CarmeloStarks said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

07-28-2010, 02:58 PM         #34
WestSide22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:

exactly the reaction to this article either exposes the age of people or thier blind hate. I'm not a Lebron fan but I could care less about him acting this way. s**t I was partying it up in Vegas that night too, not a big deal for a guy his age to be at a club in the offseason.
 7 years ago '07        #35
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 Nautilus O said:

yo u a real b**ch cuz u say s**t and then when its proven wrong u jus keep going like u never said it, cut that out man s**ts corny
 7 years ago '07        #36
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 Jralez said:
Just look at the n*ggas picture, it says all you need to know.
yall on my nuts cuz i never said one thing about the article cuz I NEVER READ IT...talk to them otha n*ggas, yall stay on that sucka s**t
 7 years ago '05        #37
J 39 heat pts39 OP
space
space
 Cambury said:
yall on my nuts cuz i never said one thing about the article cuz I NEVER READ IT...talk to them otha n*ggas, yall stay on that sucka s**t
whatever you say dookie
 7 years ago '07        #38
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
good read two things was this article written by Skip Bayless and the one thing that made me go was
James' infamous one-hour special, "The Decision," was reportedly the brainchild of Carter, a 28-year-old who has never managed anyone outside of his friend James. This three-day party marathon in Vegas (which James is being paid six figures to host) is also Carter's idea.
dude thinks his life is like Vince from entourage.......the one-hour special an this vegas trip is both bad business decisions......Lebron needs to get a new manager an jus break his friend of with some money if he wants dude to hang wit him all the time
 7 years ago '10        #39
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,182 | Props total: 8296 8296
 Cambury said:
yo u a real b**ch cuz u say s**t and then when its proven wrong u jus keep going like u never said it, cut that out man s**ts corny
Tough talking on the internet ...you read it and couldn't find anything to hate on without sounding like a biatch....

Cambury; said:
Lebron is an egomaniac who enjoys going to vegas and partying and drinking and spending his 100's of millions of dollars, Steph would never do anything like this he loves the game
 7 years ago '06        #40
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
 Nautilus O said:
You know the broad?

You sound like

Don't save her....

You still mad about me calling you out on that Brian Windhorst s**t...Just take take that L and move on bro

ESPN spokesman Josh Krulewitz tells us why the LeBron Vegas story was pulled: "The story should have never been published. The draft was inadvertently put on the server before going through the usual editorial process. We are in the midst of looking into the matter.”

Here's a good article about the situation
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy