Eminem Still On Top After 5 Weeks, Rick Ross Debuts At #2 (ROSS LOST)

most viewed right now
 68
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 07-28-2010, 03:52 PM         #141
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ yall n*ggas mayne


n*ggas are tryin to use this to brow beat Lt. Ross but question is this... can any rapper really go head to head wit Eminem & survive right now? mayne we talmbout one of the GREATEST rappers of all time who been in the game strong since 1999. f**k that not just rap u gotta put Eminem on the scale wit Bob Marley, Tupac, Elvis, The Beatles & U2. first ballot hall of famer status no arguments (if u do and brang up the "he's white" s**t u a hatin a.ss f**got)


he done dropped classic song after classic song, waged war wit some of the most memorable battle lyrics & IMO the n*gga might be one of the greatest wordsmiths to EVER make it big commercially. his track record is serious bidness folk


but n*ggas wanna discredit Officer Meech when the n*gga done pushed over 170,000 copies in this era? what numbers Drake did homie? matter of fact aye what numbers did Fif do with BISD in his first week? just be honest yall n*ggas HATE Rick bruh bruh thats all it is
 7 years ago '04        #142
TrueWest_1 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 198 198
 kingstown04 said:

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '10        #143
G Code 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$6,029 | Props total: 117 117
 7 years ago '10        #144
G Code 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$6,029 | Props total: 117 117
 onlybuilt1906 said:
Any and every Kanye or Ross CD is better than any CD in Eminem's discography. Dude has flow, but his song making and album making ability are quite suspect. He sells because he's white and has a pop audience greater than any rapper to date.

...and before you say I'm hating, I'm from Detroit.

Teflon Don is better than any Eminem album.





















 7 years ago '06        #145
ohiostate7 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,981 | Props total: 242 242
0_o

[video - click to view]

 7 years ago '10        #146
theking1 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 Marvin Hagler said:
@ yall n*ggas mayne


n*ggas are tryin to use this to brow beat Lt. Ross but question is this... can any rapper really go head to head wit Eminem & survive right now? mayne we talmbout one of the GREATEST rappers of all time who been in the game strong since 1999. f**k that not just rap u gotta put Eminem on the scale wit Bob Marley, Tupac, Elvis, The Beatles & U2. first ballot hall of famer status no arguments (if u do and brang up the "he's white" s**t u a hatin a.ss f**got)


he done dropped classic song after classic song, waged war wit some of the most memorable battle lyrics & IMO the n*gga might be one of the greatest wordsmiths to EVER make it big commercially. his track record is serious bidness folk


but n*ggas wanna discredit Officer Meech when the n*gga done pushed over 170,000 copies in this era? what numbers Drake did homie? matter of fact aye what numbers did Fif do with BISD in his first week? just be honest yall n*ggas HATE Rick bruh bruh thats all it is
but still




















































































ross lost
 7 years ago '04        #147
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
avatar space
space
$28,434 | Props total: 29675 29675
lol damn near 10 pages ross is now in the bx hall of fame of one of the most talked about...hate & love edition....congrats....he will now join hall of famers Joe Budden, nas , jayz of illuminati fame, Lil B, Nicki Minaj, 50 Cent, The Game, & Fat Joe...add on
 7 years ago '10        #148
G Code 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$6,029 | Props total: 117 117
 youngmic said:
lol damn near 10 pages ross is now in the bx hall of fame of one of the most talked about...hate & love edition....congrats....he will now join hall of famers Joe Budden, nas , jayz of illuminati fame, Lil B, Nicki Minaj, 50 Cent, The Game, & Fat Joe...add on
Only hall of fame he joined is the loss hall of fame, he is now up there with Nas, Budden, Ja etc

 7 years ago '05        #149
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
avatar space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
damn why da f**k any of yall care about sales anyway. none of us is getting a cut.

and no rapper is gonna out sell em everyone should know that by now. n*ggas greatest hits sold over 3 mill cmon man. sale dont mean s**t
 7 years ago '09        #150
husky meat 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$4,864 | Props total: 1322 1322
 Da Gooneyz said:

[pic - click to view]





ROSSIFFER RICKY FANS LOST
 7 years ago '08        #151
Future 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
^^ c*ck pimple
 7 years ago '07        #152
PLAN_B 
space
avatar space
space
$848 | Props total: 24 24
...now first of all imma Bawseeeee..

LOL @urban life being all strong and wrong then vanishing....lol...

F*ck that fake fraud rawse...

and to those who say em only sells cuz's he's white... well what about paul wall and bubba.. LMAO .
Just take the L and stfu ..hahahahhhahahahahah
 7 years ago '08        #153
Future 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 PLAN_B said:
...now first of all imma Bawseeeee..

LOL @urban life being all strong and wrong then vanishing....lol...

F*ck that fake fraud rawse...

and to those who say em only sells cuz's he's white... well what about paul wall and bubba.. LMAO .
Just take the L and stfu ..hahahahhhahahahahah
You shouldn't've went there you gonna get bashed with "he's backed by Dre"
 7 years ago '06        #154
ohiostate7 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,981 | Props total: 242 242
 deeznutz said:
does anyone else want to seriously punch this kid in his stupid f**kin face?


i usually dont wish death on people but i think i'll make an acception for c*ck knuckle in that youtube vid.
I put in eminem rapping and thats the first thing to come up
 7 years ago '10        #155
eminem2010 
space
space
space
$242 | Props total: 0 0
yay for eminem, and i congraduated rick ross yesterday for no reason lol. and eminem>kayne
 7 years ago '09        #156
Gonzilla 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,485 | Props total: 57 57
 eminem2010 said:
yay for eminem, and i congraduated rick ross yesterday for no reason lol. and eminem>kayne

 7 years ago '08        #157
Future 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 Gonzilla said:
Give him a pass he's 10 years old
 7 years ago '10        #158
theking1 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 SlimTrip said:
Em>>Hip hop
 07-28-2010, 10:23 PM         #159
whokid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SlimTrip said:
Em>>Hip hop
u white? tell the truth, for once.
Im gonna say somethin that may hurt. Em is great with wordplay, but where is the soul? He screams, and shocks...but do u feel Em? think about it...
 7 years ago '08        #160
Future 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 whokid said:
u white? tell the truth, for once.
Im gonna say somethin that may hurt. Em is great with wordplay, but where is the soul? He screams, and shocks...but do u feel Em? think about it...
And yet he's got one of the best flows ever
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 20
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 5
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy