Eminem Still On Top After 5 Weeks, Rick Ross Debuts At #2 (ROSS LOST)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
134 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
57 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,381 | Props total: 29509 29509
 The N said:

Your stupid a.ss wouldn't be saying that if your fav rapper actually sold records!, also last time I checked the first ones to flaunt about record sales are the rappers!!!, shut your f**got a.ss up just deal with the facts GUSTO ain't s**t, if your music is good it will breakthrough and catch a mass audience if it isn't then it won't, its that simple.

I bet you plenty of groupies think their fav rappers music is good but guess what your fav rapper doesn't just want to sell to his groupies, that's what separates the meaningful people in this industry from just the fad of the month type talent.
lol guess the high heels fit for ya w/ wat u quoted, sorry im not like u tryin to plead a case to every1 about some1s past or personal life..lur like suge poppin up wherever dr dre is or like joeyb in game thread
[pic - click to view]

....and if my fav sold like that, which he dont, i damn sure wouldnt be makin threads or in threads sayin this rapper lost n that rapper lost, nor i wouldnt be poppin up in every thread knockin "fans" (not groupies) who listen to somethin i dont feel...as far as ross, i can give a s**t about his sales, album was aite,imo, dont mean i think hes 100% legit....he must be doin somethin right (musically) if industry cats is f**kin with him, im sure 1 of your favs collab'd with him...guess he fake too huh, throw away his cds or right them a letter n b**ch like u do here

p.s. lol @ u comparin him to yayo...sure yayo sold more his 1st week or watever but at least ross was allowed to release more than 1 record....sure kiddo
 7 years ago '09        #42
asid12345678 23 heat pts23
space
space
$971 | Props total: 0 0
Hahahaha

go eminem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 7 years ago '04        #43
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
 slimwillie said:
they all lost but you posted twice in a thread about soundscan.

and if ross can brag for having the #1 album i guess 50 has him delusional to
and i posted a soundscan thread too like i do every week...but u seem to forget i dont care like people do in here...#s are hella interestin there for i speak on em n post em...but i dont let it dictate who is the best or wat to buy, cuz i listem to the music....and yes ross is delusional too never said he wasnt...so your point failed once again like other threads u try call me out in n u dont respond to after i reply....
 7 years ago '09        #44
asid12345678 23 heat pts23
space
space
$971 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #45
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,484 | Props total: 17047 17047
 youngmic said:
lol guess the high heels fit for ya w/ wat u quoted, sorry im not like u tryin to plead a case to every1 about some1s past or personal life..lur like suge poppin up wherever dr dre is or like joeyb in game thread
[pic - click to view]

....and if my fav sold like that, which he dont, i damn sure wouldnt be makin threads or in threads sayin this rapper lost n that rapper lost, nor i wouldnt be poppin up in every thread knockin "fans" (not groupies) who listen to somethin i dont feel...as far as ross, i can give a s**t about his sales, album was aite,imo, dont mean i think hes 100% legit....he must be doin somethin right (musically) if industry cats is f**kin with him, im sure 1 of your favs collab'd with him...guess he fake too huh, throw away his cds or right them a letter n b**ch like u do here

p.s. lol @ u comparin him to yayo...sure yayo sold more his 1st week or watever but at least ross was allowed to release more than 1 record....sure kiddo
I am just saying, its always convinient for people to not brag about sales if their fav rapper loses in sales, but if he does win, if Ross was number 1 with tons of sales, you would see the C.O. groupies all over this thread, calling for me and s**t as it happened on that other now confirmed FAIL thread. He ain't doing nothing right kid, he is an industry creation, a phony, a fad simply put a nobody of importance in this music industry, if he was he would be doing 300-400k.

I bring up Yayo because Gusto has had 4 chances, bigger buzz online, ect then Yayo ever had in his life and this fat phony can't even do more then 215k+ IN A WEEK?, by the way he sells himself he should had done it the first album!. This new album had a hell of alot of features, f**king b**ch only had 1 song by himself and sold s**t, Yayo can literally say my first album has sold more in a week then all your albums first week sales, that's a fact he can say that, that's why I bring up Yayo as it proves Gusto ain't s**t.

Last edited by The N; 07-28-2010 at 10:21 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #46
Jasonb619 
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 60 60
It's sad the state of hip hop has come to people arguing about who is #1 for the week in sales.. whatever happened to debating about who spit a hotter verse or made a better song?
 7 years ago '07        #47
Bkjj11 3546 heat pts3546
space
space
$92,222 | Props total: 69806 69806
 Maroon_Tiger said:
kanye albums >>>>>>>>>>> eminem albums

eminem is selling off fame/popularity... not music
boy stop.
 7 years ago '08        #48
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
 Jasonb619 said:
It's sad the state of hip hop has come to people arguing about who is #1 for the week in sales.. whatever happened to debating about who spit a hotter verse or made a better song?
Rappers are the first ones to flaunt sales, also if you're the hottest like you say it would reach the masses and they would support you, If you're not then your groupie fanbase are the only ones that will ever cop your album, a realm the artist and label do not want to be stuck in. Gusto's fanbase hasn't increased in the market, they tried to pack the album full of features and that s**t didn't even work, he sold worst then his first album! yet again.

Last edited by The N; 07-28-2010 at 10:19 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #49
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,041 | Props total: 815 815

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #50
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
 Da Gooneyz said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #51
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
 The N said:
I am just saying, its always convinient for people to not brag about sales if their fav rapper loses in sales, but if he does win, if Ross was number 1 with tons of sales, I bet you would the C.O. groupies would be all over this thread, calling for me and s**t as it happened on that other FAIL thread. He ain't doing nothing right kid, he is an industry creation, a phony, a fad simply put a nobody of importance in this music industry, if he was he would be doing 300-400k.

I bring up Yayo because he has had 4 chances, bigger buzz online, ect then Yayo ever had in his life and this fat idiot can't even do more then 215k+ IN A WEEK?, by the ways he sells himself he should had done it the first time that's what I don't get. This new album had a hell of alot of features, f**king b**ch only had 1 song by himself and sold s**t
yes some people dont care if their fav rapper loses....but i aint the type homie...if my fav sells high, cool, but if the music sux, i aint with it. as far as ross, im sayin hes doin somethin right as far as other artists think of dude...as for yayo i actually think yayo had a bigger buzz than Ross, imo....reason why cuz he had 50 dre eminem the labels, the hype of gettin outta jail etc etc all behind him..imo...yayo came out when sales was startin the whole declining s**t....i think ross wouldve sold more around when yayo 1st came out...i dont know thats just me...point is...music is music...not all rappers are 100% authentic...that i feel u on....
 7 years ago '04        #52
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
 Da Gooneyz said:

[pic - click to view]

lmao thats hella funny
 7 years ago '08        #53
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
space
$9,242 | Props total: 4541 4541
Lmfaooo ricky lawsst
 7 years ago '04        #54
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
 slimwillie said:
yayo had 50,em and the labels

doesnt ross have diddy,jay-z and def jam?

50 em aftermath/interscope was waaaay bigger then them 3 now as far as bein behind an artist
 7 years ago '10        #55
cjiscash 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,995 | Props total: 58 58
 Da Gooneyz said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

07-28-2010, 10:35 AM         #56
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ the Yayo reference, his sophomore album sold.......oh wait
 7 years ago '07        #57
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,898 | Props total: 1142 1142
BAWSE

Lawse!
 7 years ago '08        #58
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
 youngmic said:
yes some people dont care if their fav rapper loses....but i aint the type homie...if my fav sells high, cool, but if the music sux, i aint with it. as far as ross, im sayin hes doin somethin right as far as other artists think of dude...as for yayo i actually think yayo had a bigger buzz than Ross, imo....reason why cuz he had 50 dre eminem the labels, the hype of gettin outta jail etc etc all behind him..imo...yayo came out when sales was startin the whole declining s**t....i think ross wouldve sold more around when yayo 1st came out...i dont know thats just me...point is...music is music...not all rappers are 100% authentic...that i feel u on....

Impossible, that would be like saying GUNPLAY has a bigger buzz then GUSTO, that's who Yayo is to 50 a Gunplay type of person in the whole "G-Unit" situation. BUT ALSO Yayo is not even the type to sell himself like Gusto has done since day 1, people see him as a hype man yet he still has sold more in a week then Gusto, if it was like you think he would had done alot more, Yayo ain't expected to sell 215k+ but Gusto is that's the difference.

You're right not all rappers are 100% and the people out there knowing dude is a C.O. are not going to support that, on BX people be in denial about it but once 50 cent blew that to mainstream proportions on his site and hanged out with his moms/kids dude became a sucka in the hip hop world, whatever he says is fairytales and delusional lies.

You can have the best produced beats and whatever but at the end of the day it all falls on you and your character. This dude been exposed as a sucka already that make people question his words/delusional statements, they are seeing that he is a phony and can't support that.

Last edited by The N; 07-28-2010 at 10:44 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #59
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
space
$13,830 | Props total: 4096 4096
 Maroon_Tiger said:
im not saying that kanye is a better rapper...

LR/808's/CD/Graduation >>>> eminem's discography
No bullsh*t pop records? 808's & Heartbreak was nothing but that. In fact, 808's is probably one of my all time most hated albums ever. I hate the sh*t out of it. Which doesn't take away from a discography filled with really great stuff, but don't come out of your mouth like Kanye is above gimmicky bullsh*t records.
 7 years ago '07        #60
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,898 | Props total: 1142 1142
BAWSE

Lawse!
Home      

most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
BOX Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux - December 9?
1400 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago