Kobe recruiting Barnes: "Anyone crazy enough to mess with me is crazy enough to play with me"

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
61 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '05        #61
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 A.O.™ said:
And you miss the point that Iverson was not average, or did regular s**t.. You find another 6 foot player who led the league in scoring 4 times... You find another rookie who had a string of 40 point games.. You find me the ONE PLAYER who beat the Lakers in the playoffs when they went 15-1.. My point is IVERSON is on the platform with the greats.. Marbury is on the plateau of players that had massive potential but never reached it.. Marbury is one of my favorite players and he used to BUST IVERSON down too, but he aint on Iversons level.

You are missing the point homie.. BAIL OUT means if Artest isnt there to put in KOBES airball the Lakers lose and Kobe is slammed by the fans/media/critics.. No s**t a Teams GOAL is to win... And thats why it was a bail out.. Its funny how you can say Artest didnt bail Kobe out it was a team effort.. Your probably one of those dudes that thinks Kobe wasnt Shaqs sidekick.... No when the Lakers lose Kobe gets NONE OF THE BLAME..(semi-contradictory to my previous statement, kinda like Rick James chappelle s**t, but read on and understand) Maybe the Kobe haters put it on Kobe.. But the Media, and Laker fans put it on "Why did Phil not Play Shannon Brown game 5, thats why we lost" or "Where the f**k is GaSOFT, if he showed up we would have won" or "f**k LAMAR ODOM is a f**kING BUM TRADE THIS GUY" or "Man Artest has no kind of offensive game, man wtf i rather have Ariza still"... you never hear "man if this a**hole Kobe would have stop shooting and pass the ball we would have won.."

So dont feed me the cliche Kobe defender bulls**t.. Kobe gets the Glory when the Lakers win even in his 6/24 performance.. when like 12 of those shots there were wide open guys he could have passed the ball too, but nah lets forget about that and praise his 15 rebounds... But if the Lakers would have lost that game it would have been... "f**king Fisher man, I hate this old bum get him out of here"

your stupid yea he went 6-24 but dude had 7 asi and he had 15 reb stop acting like he did nothing in that game. He score 10 in the 4th,

and yea ron score the game wining shot but what about the other 3 q u act like kobe did nothing the whole playoffs he f**king carried the team the whole playoffs so if ron ron scores a game winner he bailed OUT THE TEAM NOT JUST KOBE THE WHOLE LAKERS. stop been a homo and stop hating. and stop type essay and s**t when your a lame
 7 years ago '07        #62
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
these people dont understand strategy...
AND anyone that says Kobe didnt play like a champion game 7 doesnt know anything about team sports and being a competitor and winner.

During game 7 Kobe could careless about Mike comparison, Lebron James or entertaining fans. His only goal was to help his TEAM win and he did.
 07-29-2010, 07:36 AM         #63
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cambury said:
these people dont understand strategy...
AND anyone that says Kobe didnt play like a champion game 7 doesnt know anything about team sports and being a competitor and winner.

During game 7 Kobe could careless about Mike comparison, Lebron James or entertaining fans. His only goal was to help his TEAM win and he did.
I bet the strategy was to shoot 25% from the field.. Dumb a.sses like his goal was to rebound, those rebounds fell in his lap.. You guys are clowns on some serious s**t.. Like going into the game Kobe was thinking "Today I'm going to have to rebound the ball to win" Like I said ya all sound obsessed... He could careless about comparisons with Mike.. BECAUSE THERE IS NONE.. 6/6 ECLIPSE 5/7...

I'm done..

Kobe is a great leader... Lebron is not.. Lebron is no.1 in the NBA.. Kobe is top 6 you can come up with your ridiculous theories on why you think Kobe is better but you will always sound stupid cause you will always contradict yourself..

Cause when Lebron passes the Ball to a open teammate for a game winner... Its.. (why didnt Lebron take the shot?, or Why he looking for his teammates to bail him out)

But when Kobe air balls a shot (nowhere near a pass) - its.. "His guys didnt bail him out, its a team game, and they did what they needed to win)

When Lebron has a triple double in a win.. Its "Lebron is all about stats"
When Kobe has a triple double in a win (which is once in a blue moon) "OH MY GOD KOBES THE f**kING GREATEST, HOW MANY TRIPLE DOUBLES DOES JORDAN HAVE AGAINST THIS NEW NBA COMP)

I'm done wit the debate..
 7 years ago '04        #64
djnoze 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,772 | Props total: 0 0
 Jralez said:
@ kobe thinkin he's hard
 Nautilus O said:
I could understand if Ron Artest said this but we all know Kobe aint ever thrown a punch or even balled his fist up unless it was to celebrate a shot.

7 years ago '05        #65
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
So I'm guessing Kobe recruited Chris Childs back in the day too? I love you Kobe, but you should never act hard boy.... you've never won a f!ght.

7 years ago '07        #66
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 A.O.™ said:
I bet the strategy was to shoot 25% from the field.. Dumb a.sses like his goal was to rebound, those rebounds fell in his lap.. You guys are clowns on some serious s**t.. Like going into the game Kobe was thinking "Today I'm going to have to rebound the ball to win" Like I said ya all sound obsessed... He could careless about comparisons with Mike.. BECAUSE THERE IS NONE.. 6/6 ECLIPSE 5/7...

I'm done..

Kobe is a great leader... Lebron is not.. Lebron is no.1 in the NBA.. Kobe is top 6 you can come up with your ridiculous theories on why you think Kobe is better but you will always sound stupid cause you will always contradict yourself..

Cause when Lebron passes the Ball to a open teammate for a game winner... Its.. (why didnt Lebron take the shot?, or Why he looking for his teammates to bail him out)

But when Kobe air balls a shot (nowhere near a pass) - its.. "His guys didnt bail him out, its a team game, and they did what they needed to win)

When Kobe has a triple double in a win (which is once in a blue moon) "OH MY GOD KOBES THE f**kING GREATEST, HOW MANY TRIPLE DOUBLES DOES JORDAN HAVE AGAINST THIS NEW NBA COMP)

Excuse me but...

Phil Jackson said Boston was the toughest defense he played ALLTIME!

Give them some credit
 7 years ago '06        #67
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,364 | Props total: 5610 5610
yeah cause kobe is such a bad a.ss.
 07-29-2010, 02:47 PM         #68
geovanni. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The courtship began with a text message. Matt Barnes typed out a greeting, added his name and pressed send. Surprisingly, Kobe Bryant texted right back.

The flirting escalated from there.
 7 years ago '05        #69
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 A.O.™ said:

I'm done..

1) Name five players better than Kobe right now in the NBA.

2) When does ANYONE say that LeBron is about stats when he gets a triple double in a win? If you can find ANYONE that said that, then you've uncovered a moron. People say he's about stats when he goes for triple doubles in losses, because you can obviously see him trying to get an a.ssist when they're losing with a few minutes left and instead of just driving to the hoop and getting some points, he's busy trying to get the last two a.ssists or whatever for his triple double.

3) Again, I don't see anyone talking bad about Lebron if he passes the ball to an open team mate. He catches s**t when he has a one on one (same as the other guy that he passes to) and decides to pass instead of shoot.
 7 years ago '04        #70
dc3003 57 heat pts57
space
space
$33,546 | Props total: 30761 30761
dam them cats are in a circle jerk together
 7 years ago '07        #71
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6127 6127
 YoungNiNsane said:
He was trash talking. Why he gonna give props to a player who isn't on his team?
trash talking AFTER the game to media? thats rather unnecessary and highly b**ch made. leave the s**t on the court. after the game matt even gave kobe props and he didn't even return the favor. saying someone sucks on defense is a pretty bold statement. why would recruit someone that you think will hurt your team on the defensive end?

look how many people in the league say "kobe is the best in the game" after playing the lakers. i know how laker fans/kobe stans salivate when that happens and are quick to make threads about it.

Last edited by JamcnPrettyboy; 07-29-2010 at 04:52 PM..
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
80 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
23 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
132 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
78 comments
2 days ago