Kobe recruiting Barnes: "Anyone crazy enough to mess with me is crazy enough to play with me"

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
27 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 3 3
ayo AO is a certified f**got
 07-28-2010, 04:32 PM         #42
A.O. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
here we go agian with more stupid talk on bx gotta love it.

didnt know kobe had to do every f**king thing on the court and by him not doing that

didnt know that means a teammate bailed him out. I thought they was all on the same team

all trying to help and put in work so THEY ALL COULD WIN CAUSE ITS A TEAM SPORT. but what do i know i guess. YOUR RITE EVERYONE BAILS OUT KOBE ON THE LAKERS CAUSE ITS KOBE JOB TO DO EVERYTHING SUPER GREAT AND IF HE DOESNT THEN THAT MEANS HE GETS BAIL OUT OH IIGHT
Try not swallowing sperm for a living... Yes they Bail Kobe out...WHY? cause when the Lakers win, the credit is given always to Kobe.. But ofcourse when the Lakers lose.. in the words of Kobe "I cant do it by myself, I NEED HELP" ... So yes when Kobe f**ks up, his teammates bail him out.. Tell Kobe its a team sport, he only realizes that when hes losing.
 07-28-2010, 04:35 PM         #43
Illuminated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hooligun said:

[pic - click to view]

@ that gif.
Someone get the one where he ran up on Reggie Miller and got body slammed into the scorer's table.

LMAO @ Laker stans complaining about "hate." But y'all be in every thread hating on other players and teams all day, everyday though.
 07-28-2010, 04:43 PM         #44
A.O. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 legendisdope said:
iverson = no rings tho

so how can he b the best?

dumb a.ss, u sayin artest and barnes are the best?? those dudes r role players, dey cant go on a team and lead to a ship to beat kobe.. deyd need to join other elite players also.
n*gga get hooked on phonics you stupid f**k... I'm over here giving Kobe props, and your stupid a.ss thinks I'm hating on him..

I SAID KOBE IS A GREAT LEADER...

I SAID LEBRON IS LIKE IVERSON... IN THE SENSE THEY ARE THE BEST PLAYERS ON THEIR TEAMS, BUT WERE NEVER LEADERS...

IVERSONS philly teams were LED BY ERIC SNOW/AARON MCKIE
LEBRON was the BEST PLAYER ON THE CAVS but the LEADER WAS PROBABLY MO or BIG Z..

You stupid f**k!!!

When the f**k did I say Barnes and Artest are the best...

I'm Pointing out 2 d!ckHEADS who looked like they wanted to RIP KOBES head off, and NOW THEY TEAMMATES...

I swear you n*ggas want to have Kobe's babies, or atleast his d!ck in ya mouth... Ya n*ggas dont even READ... YA just SEE A.O. and think all I can do is HATE KOBE...

Dumb a.sses..

Iverson was overrated man...I posted a video where MJ was guardin Starbury for a game and got his has bust and crossed like crazy and dude said "yea but he was old as f**k" where was all that same talk when AI shifted him that one time. MJ never said he was outmatched by AI...
Man Marbury one of my favorite players... but HOLY s**t MARBURY bust Jordans a.ss 1 game.. LETS GIVE HIM THE G.O.A.T title.. n*gga get real...

its basketball its not like dese n*ggas f**ked eachothers mom and wives..grow up f*g
You sure about? DELONTE!!

i thought kobe was the best? did Lebron join him?

Pippen>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dwade
What the f**k is this dumb n*gga talking about? Kobe the best? n*gga Kobe top 6 right now..
 7 years ago '05        #45
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,054 | Props total: 6955 6955
1 post should have been made in this thread....the situation is stale....the whole league would whoop Kobe a.ss tiny n*gga
 7 years ago '05        #46
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 MARTIAN MAR said:
1 post should have been made in this thread....the situation is stale....the whole league would whoop Kobe a.ss tiny n*gga
not rondo, he was shook.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #47
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
 I'm The Dan said:
not rondo, he was shook.

[pic - click to view]

L

Rondo pushed Hoebe's b**ch a.ss and all that n*gga did back was point a finger.....

physical contact > finger pointing
 07-28-2010, 05:08 PM         #48
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
awww all this kobe hate is cute
 07-28-2010, 05:09 PM         #49
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MARTIAN MAR said:
L

Rondo pushed Hoebe's b**ch a.ss and all that n*gga did back was point a finger.....

this has to be the lamest nickname in the history of the internet
i cant believe your lame enough to even type that my lord
 7 years ago '07        #50
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 Silentmurdah33 said:
why didnt he recruit chris childs if that was the case?
was thinking the same exact thing. kobe wasnt such a coky bastard he is today when players like chris childs chin checked him.
 7 years ago '09        #51
LOONATIK 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,149 | Props total: 472 472
Damn, n*ggas do not like kobe for s**t in this world!!

They say its lonely at the top, im pretty sure mamba dont mind it tho.
 7 years ago '05        #52
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
 ElMarroAfamado said:
this has to be the lamest nickname in the history of the internet
i cant believe your lame enough to even type that my lord
shouldn't you be buidlin a house or diggin a ditch....i know ya people work 365 days a year and 23 hours a day, you aint got time to be on here....undalay undalay get back to work.
 7 years ago '05        #53
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 MARTIAN MAR said:
L

not a b**chass push. Kobe let him know that he was about to get treated bad and even Allen is asking Kobe to stop... I bet KG around somewhere asking Kobe to stop too.

Rondo got that body language like "i just f**ked up"

kobe aint scared of no one. reggie miller caught an upside down german suplex into the announcers table and childs broke his hand on kobe's throat. kobe dont f**k around son.
 7 years ago '08        #54
MrFourteen5 
space
space
$3,650 | Props total: 6061 6061
 Silentmurdah33 said:
why didnt he recruit chris childs if that was the case?

[pic - click to view]

07-28-2010, 09:08 PM         #55
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jralez said:
look at this n*ggas cheeks
u sound like a f*gggot
 7 years ago '07        #56
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 A.O. said:
n*gga get hooked on phonics you stupid f**k... I'm over here giving Kobe props, and your stupid a.ss thinks I'm hating on him..

I SAID KOBE IS A GREAT LEADER...

I SAID LEBRON IS LIKE IVERSON... IN THE SENSE THEY ARE THE BEST PLAYERS ON THEIR TEAMS, BUT WERE NEVER LEADERS...

IVERSONS philly teams were LED BY ERIC SNOW/AARON MCKIE
LEBRON was the BEST PLAYER ON THE CAVS but the LEADER WAS PROBABLY MO or BIG Z..

You stupid f**k!!!

When the f**k did I say Barnes and Artest are the best...

I'm Pointing out 2 d!ckHEADS who looked like they wanted to RIP KOBES head off, and NOW THEY TEAMMATES...

I swear you n*ggas want to have Kobe's babies, or atleast his d!ck in ya mouth... Ya n*ggas dont even READ... YA just SEE A.O. and think all I can do is HATE KOBE...

Dumb a.sses..

Man Marbury one of my favorite players... but HOLY s**t MARBURY bust Jordans a.ss 1 game.. LETS GIVE HIM THE G.O.A.T title.. n*gga get real...

You sure about? DELONTE!!

What the f**k is this dumb n*gga talking about? Kobe the best? n*gga Kobe top 6 right now..
my point was saying that AI got more credit than he deserved for regular s**t, hence OVERRATED. instead of my man sayin damn Steph was servin Mike he said "he was old anyway" forgettin that MJ was the same age when he got crossed by AI when everybody was so hype about it.
 7 years ago '05        #57
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 A.O. said:
Try not swallowing sperm for a living... Yes they Bail Kobe out...WHY? cause when the Lakers win, the credit is given always to Kobe.. But ofcourse when the Lakers lose.. in the words of Kobe "I cant do it by myself, I NEED HELP" ... So yes when Kobe f**ks up, his teammates bail him out.. Tell Kobe its a team sport, he only realizes that when hes losing.
but the lakers havent lost in 2 years. and when we did loose kobe got most of the blame so wtf are u talking about. everyone knows when u win the superstars get the most credit and when they loose its all on them. but u cant bail someone out when your all trying to do the same thing. that what teammates do they pick up the slack when someone else is poping at that moment .

now how u come to think that is bailing someone out ill never know sir. Must of not ever played team sports. U make it seem like other players cant stand up and make plays like its all on one person smh
 07-28-2010, 10:11 PM         #58
Jayborne23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Having Barnes and Artest seems unnecessary.
 07-28-2010, 10:18 PM         #59
A.O. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cambury said:
my point was saying that AI got more credit than he deserved for regular s**t, hence OVERRATED. instead of my man sayin damn Steph was servin Mike he said "he was old anyway" forgettin that MJ was the same age when he got crossed by AI when everybody was so hype about it.
And you miss the point that Iverson was not average, or did regular s**t.. You find another 6 foot player who led the league in scoring 4 times... You find another rookie who had a string of 40 point games.. You find me the ONE PLAYER who beat the Lakers in the playoffs when they went 15-1.. My point is IVERSON is on the platform with the greats.. Marbury is on the plateau of players that had massive potential but never reached it.. Marbury is one of my favorite players and he used to BUST IVERSON down too, but he aint on Iversons level.

but the lakers havent lost in 2 years. and when we did loose kobe got most of the blame so wtf are u talking about. everyone knows when u win the superstars get the most credit and when they loose its all on them. but u cant bail someone out when your all trying to do the same thing. that what teammates do they pick up the slack when someone else is poping at that moment .

now how u come to think that is bailing someone out ill never know sir. Must of not ever played team sports. U make it seem like other players cant stand up and make plays like its all on one person smh
You are missing the point homie.. BAIL OUT means if Artest isnt there to put in KOBES airball the Lakers lose and Kobe is slammed by the fans/media/critics.. No s**t a Teams GOAL is to win... And thats why it was a bail out.. Its funny how you can say Artest didnt bail Kobe out it was a team effort.. Your probably one of those dudes that thinks Kobe wasnt Shaqs sidekick.... No when the Lakers lose Kobe gets NONE OF THE BLAME..(semi-contradictory to my previous statement, kinda like Rick James chappelle s**t, but read on and understand) Maybe the Kobe haters put it on Kobe.. But the Media, and Laker fans put it on "Why did Phil not Play Shannon Brown game 5, thats why we lost" or "Where the f**k is GaSOFT, if he showed up we would have won" or "f**k LAMAR ODOM is a f**kING BUM TRADE THIS GUY" or "Man Artest has no kind of offensive game, man wtf i rather have Ariza still"... you never hear "man if this a**hole Kobe would have stop shooting and pass the ball we would have won.."

So dont feed me the cliche Kobe defender bulls**t.. Kobe gets the Glory when the Lakers win even in his 6/24 performance.. when like 12 of those shots there were wide open guys he could have passed the ball too, but nah lets forget about that and praise his 15 rebounds... But if the Lakers would have lost that game it would have been... "f**king Fisher man, I hate this old bum get him out of here"
 7 years ago '06        #60
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,045 | Props total: 18807 18807
"crazy enough to mess with me"

lol, since hes such a badass and all....
Home      

most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
228 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
23 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Dead by Daylight - Freddy Krueger Gameplay
13 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy