Kobe recruiting Barnes: "Anyone crazy enough to mess with me is crazy enough to play with me"

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
119 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #21
Kno 1 
space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 288 288
who in the f**k told matt(hew) he could rock nick the quick's jersey #??????????? i just might have to catch a body....
 7 years ago '07        #22
Bkjj11 3547 heat pts3547
space
space
$92,337 | Props total: 69899 69899
Gladly welcome him to LA Lakers. If you're a laker, I f**ks with u, if not, u against the lake show and im pro lakers 100%. So welcome Matt, you're gonna enjoy the spotlight
 7 years ago '07        #23
Bkjj11 3547 heat pts3547
space
space
$92,337 | Props total: 69899 69899
 Cambury said:
Iverson was overrated man...I posted a video where MJ was guardin Starbury for a game and got his has bust and crossed like crazy and dude said "yea but he was old as f**k" where was all that same talk when AI shifted him that one time. MJ never said he was outmatched by AI...
Dude, Allen Iverson is one of the best 2 guards to ever play the game. Overrated? How about if AI was on the lakers and not Kobe, Lakers woulda won as many as kobe/shaq had, maybe more who knows.

MJ started the bald trend, guess who started the braids trend?
 7 years ago '07        #24
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6106 6106
despite what happened on the court in the lakers/magic game.....after the game kobe said matt rolls overs on defense. why would he want someone on his team that he himself said sucks on defense?
 7 years ago '10        #25
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
Whats wrong with playing with the people who f**k with you? That shows you that if he plays with you, the player on the opposing team can't get into his head. That's how you win.
 7 years ago '10        #26
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
despite what happened on the court in the lakers/magic game.....after the game kobe said matt rolls overs on defense. why would he want someone on his team that he himself said sucks on defense?

He was trash talking. Why he gonna give props to a player who isn't on his team?
 07-28-2010, 01:05 PM         #27
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bkjj11 said:
Dude, Allen Iverson is one of the best 2 guards to ever play the game. Overrated? How about if AI was on the lakers and not Kobe, Lakers woulda won as many as kobe/shaq had, maybe more who knows.

Yea a guy who doesn't practice would of helped the Lakers win just as many . Kobe balanced out Shaqs lazy a.ss, if we had 2 players who didn't give a f**k then there is 0 chance they three-peat.
 7 years ago '07        #28
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10059 10059
 Bkjj11 said:

that Sixers run to the finals was predicated by DEFENSE...Allen Iverson was the scorer by default and he wasnt even that great at that, his shooting percentages were so bad and he put up so many shots if he didnt get so many favorable calls HE woulda been the reason they didnt make it. AI could never play in a system so your point makes absolutely no sense.
 7 years ago '04        #29
Mark-Ez 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,055 | Props total: 1282 1282
I swear some people hop on a message board and try to act like they DIDN'T just start watching basketball yesterday...So what Kobe's team mates helped him in game 7, he played great in every other aspect of that game so he compensated for his inability to hit shots. Also, kobe obviously sets everything up for that offense whether he's shootin or passing...and im a suns fan, so i should be hater...it's just kind of hard
 7 years ago '05        #30
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,763 | Props total: 3214 3214
 Cambury said:
that Sixers run to the finals was predicated by DEFENSE...Allen Iverson was the scorer by default and he wasnt even that great at that, his shooting percentages were so bad and he put up so many shots if he didnt get so many favorable calls HE woulda been the reason they didnt make it. AI could never play in a system so your point makes absolutely no sense.
look at this n*ggas cheeks
 7 years ago '07        #31
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 Mark-Ez said:
I swear some people hop on a message board and try to act like they DIDN'T just start watching basketball yesterday...So what Kobe's team mates helped him in game 7, he played great in every other aspect of that game so he compensated for his inability to hit shots. Also, kobe obviously sets everything up for that offense whether he's shootin or passing...and im a suns fan, so i should be hater...it's just kind of hard
people dont understand how offense works in the PROS only at their local gyms and from watching Cleveland Cavalier basketball...GLAD THATS DONE
 7 years ago '07        #32
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 Jralez said:
look at this n*ggas cheeks
u sound like my grandmother...f**k is u talkin about
 7 years ago '04        #33
Kadroan 102 heat pts102
space
space
$33,437 | Props total: 6389 6389
yeah Barnes will be a big help and probably will opt out next year for even more money
 7 years ago '05        #34
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 A.O. said:
Artest was just in Gasol spot.. everybody knows thats Gasols job to bail kobe out..
here we go agian with more stupid talk on bx gotta love it.

didnt know kobe had to do every f**king thing on the court and by him not doing that

didnt know that means a teammate bailed him out. I thought they was all on the same team

all trying to help and put in work so THEY ALL COULD WIN CAUSE ITS A TEAM SPORT. but what do i know i guess. YOUR RITE EVERYONE BAILS OUT KOBE ON THE LAKERS CAUSE ITS KOBE JOB TO DO EVERYTHING SUPER GREAT AND IF HE DOESNT THEN THAT MEANS HE GETS BAIL OUT OH IIGHT
 7 years ago '05        #35
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 Bkjj11 said:

ppl like this should never ever be allowed to post aigan. look at what this guy just said like really are u trying to say stupid a.ss s**t
 7 years ago '06        #36
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
 Silentmurdah33 said:
why didnt he recruit chris childs if that was the case?

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #37
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269 OP
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 Bkjj11 said:

as if the first part of your statement wasn't retarded enough, what do hairstyles have to do with anything?
 7 years ago '05        #38
j-real 
space
space
$535 | Props total: 0 0
People actin funny talkin bout Artest and Gasol bailed Kobe out in game 7 like this n*gga scared of the grand stage or somethin...but yet they ride MJ d!ck without knowin he shot like 40% in two finals against the jazz and seattle....and we ALL know that ain't this brand of Celtic D...not sayin Kobe >>> Jordan but that's just fact...yea KB was 6-24 but they act like MJ didn't shoot somethin like 15-35 his last finals game. But he impacted the game in other ways 9 dimes and 7 boards i thinki it was...Kobe played tenacious D and grabbed 15 boards...not to mention this n*gga scorin 10 pts in the 4th as well as shootin the dam lights out in the 3rd quarter of game 5 to even put his team IN POSITION for a game 7..
 07-28-2010, 02:33 PM         #39
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MadGam325 said:
The animosity between Barnes and Kobe wasn't that serious. Barnes instigates with everybody.
exactly. There really isn't that much beef like there used to be. n*ggas realize the s**t isn't that serious. They're all rich as f**k, playing ball for a living...f**k is there to be mad for?
 7 years ago '05        #40
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
everyone wants to play with the best. if the lakers had the cap room you better believe bron would have come to play with kobe instead of wade.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
52 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
215 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago