WoW! So Cam'Ron has the internet goin nuts right about now!! TRENDING TOPIC on twitter!! WOW!!

most viewed right now
 55
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
137 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside January Rose
11 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #61
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
I don't understand why people think Cam'ron is nice? His last good album was purple haze. Dude jus spits straight garbage and people requote him like he makes sense. Not only that but half his album is stupid a.ss skits that make it seem like there's 20 tracks when there's really like 10-12
 07-28-2010, 10:18 AM         #62
WEREWOLF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"hoes, i f**k em with caution, sleep one eye open like they wanna cut off my foreskin, treat em like they the russian from orphan"

 7 years ago '04        #63
shadow_boxer 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 812 812
"golly Im gully look at his galoshes"

"its daddy warbucks and your orphan annie ma take off your pannies"

" I love this beat drums and bells reminder of bullets bodies guns and shells"

" wanna hit it from the back she agreed that Im looney then proceeded to moon me"

"yall just kids look wut I just did take a couple verses off let jus live"


Last edited by shadow_boxer; 07-28-2010 at 10:48 AM..
 07-28-2010, 10:59 AM         #64
DipSetAllDay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Canary burgundy
I call it lemon red
Yellow diamonds in my ear
Call em lemonheads
Lemonhead end up dead
Ice like Winnipeg
Gemstones Flintstones
You could say I'm friends with Fred
 7 years ago '05        #65
Monolith 
space
avatar space
space
$690 | Props total: 8 8
Man this s**t is so f**kin hilarious.
 7 years ago '09        #66
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$10,820 | Props total: 719 719
Cam>>>
 7 years ago '04        #67
klassic-thug 
space
space
space
$390 | Props total: 10 10
lmao one of the illest trending topics on twitter
 7 years ago '04        #68
Kadroan 102 heat pts102
space
avatar space
space
$33,411 | Props total: 6377 6377
Cam is the man
 7 years ago '09        #69
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
avatar space
space
$44,534 | Props total: 3825 3825
man i activated a twitter account just to witness this s**t :lachen001:
 7 years ago '08        #70
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,180 | Props total: 967 967
 5_star_smitty said:
man i activated a twitter account just to witness this s**t :lachen001:
Then you should follow me on twitter lol

look in my sig or just search for @CarmeloStarks
 7 years ago '07        #71
Bruce Leeroy 
space
avatar space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 nkflier54 said:
AFFION CROCKETT GOIN OFF

#camronsaid I am shoppin for mansions, my c*ck in a lambskin, cop the biggest white house... BARACK IN DA HAMPTONS.

#camronsaid i let followers follow, i let swallowers swallow, i swallowed time for stalkin....I FOLLOWED A MODEL.

#camronsaid my appetite for action, is like a hyper fraction, i rock the nike fashion, gloves on....MICHAEL JACKSON.


#camronsaid i'm done wit well wishin, i speak in dell encryption, my girlie's cell trippin.. I AM MEL GIBSON.

#camronsaid n*ggas fishin and wishin, i'm official edition, my girl whips in da kitchen...then we SWITCHIN POSITIONS.

#camronsaid i'm a lobster mobster, eatin pasta asta, lavista lochness monster... CIROC'S DA VODKA.

#camronsaid i dont need a subpoena, my p*nis is cleaner, twin glocks, twin shots...VENUS SERENA.

#camronsaid i love african babies, i be laughin at rabies, pourin cash into haiti... GOT A PACKAGE OF LADIES.

#camronsaid i am palmin ur fanny, i am calm as a granny, i am stronger than family...LEBRON IN MIAMI.

#camronsaid n*ggas is roley polies, chickens is holy rollies, i'm rockin holy socks, on the block..HOLY MOLY
Lmfaoooooo
 7 years ago '08        #72
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,023 | Props total: 5085 5085
[QUOTE=CarmeloStarks;16553551]#Camronsaid is a trending topic worldwide on twitter and has been for most of Tuesday wich is bananas for a rapper that hasn't had a platinum album in years. Guess this UN & Dipset reunion is prolly one of the most important things in Hip Hop this year.

what are your thoughts on this cuz if this ain't a buzz then i don't know what is?


[pic - click to view]





[pic - click to view]




 7 years ago '04        #73
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$8,940 | Props total: 3137 3137
 nkflier54 said:
AFFION CROCKETT GOIN OFF

#camronsaid I am shoppin for mansions, my c*ck in a lambskin, cop the biggest white house... BARACK IN DA HAMPTONS.

#camronsaid i let followers follow, i let swallowers swallow, i swallowed time for stalkin....I FOLLOWED A MODEL.

#camronsaid my appetite for action, is like a hyper fraction, i rock the nike fashion, gloves on....MICHAEL JACKSON.


#camronsaid i'm done wit well wishin, i speak in dell encryption, my girlie's cell trippin.. I AM MEL GIBSON.

#camronsaid n*ggas fishin and wishin, i'm official edition, my girl whips in da kitchen...then we SWITCHIN POSITIONS.

#camronsaid i'm a lobster mobster, eatin pasta asta, lavista lochness monster... CIROC'S DA VODKA.

#camronsaid i dont need a subpoena, my p*nis is cleaner, twin glocks, twin shots...VENUS SERENA.

#camronsaid i love african babies, i be laughin at rabies, pourin cash into haiti... GOT A PACKAGE OF LADIES.

#camronsaid i am palmin ur fanny, i am calm as a granny, i am stronger than family...LEBRON IN MIAMI.

#camronsaid n*ggas is roley polies, chickens is holy rollies, i'm rockin holy socks, on the block..HOLY MOLY

overkill


[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '07        #74
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,602 | Props total: 4206 4206
50 hating on other rappers is finally backfiring on him. now its the lox's turn.:dancingcool:
 7 years ago '07        #75
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,613 | Props total: 2455 2455
 beantown said:
I don't understand why people think Cam'ron is nice? His last good album was purple haze. Dude jus spits straight garbage and people requote him like he makes sense. Not only that but half his album is stupid a.ss skits that make it seem like there's 20 tracks when there's really like 10-12
cam isn't a lyricist he hasn't been one since the old days..but what he does make is good entertaining music w/funny a.ss lyrics that make sense..and his skits are funny as f**k..honestly he's the most entertaining rapper left in hip hop
 07-28-2010, 06:35 PM         #76
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deniro732 said:
cam isn't a lyricist he hasn't been one since the old days..but what he does make is good entertaining music w/funny a.ss lyrics that make sense..and his skits are funny as f**k..honestly he's the most entertaining rapper left in hip hop
:agreement6:

Cam may not be the best, but he's pretty entertaining.
 7 years ago '04        #77
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,086 | Props total: 613 613
Killa!!!
 7 years ago '06        #78
swiff epics 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$577 | Props total: 109 109

[video - click to view]


Vol 2 coming soon
 7 years ago '04        #79
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,161 | Props total: 1607 1607
 Deniro732 said:
cam isn't a lyricist he hasn't been one since the old days..but what he does make is good entertaining music w/funny a.ss lyrics that make sense..and his skits are funny as f**k..honestly he's the most entertaining rapper left in hip hop
Cam wasnt a lyricist since the old days? dude shut ya mouth
 7 years ago '04        #80
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$12,448 | Props total: 1436 1436
Lol #camronsaid i noticed a nice chin. (a sturdy chin)
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
26 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
Dec 9 - serial killer todd kohlhepp - there are more victims :iseeyou2:
20 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 3
Video inside R.I.P. Polar Bears
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy